Why doesn't he make Content Cops anymore?

Why doesn't he make Content Cops anymore?

Attached: idubbbz and roastie.jpg (1920x1080, 783K)

bcos ur a faget

his girlfriend is a former twitch thot
so he would be getting comments about how hypocritical he is

It takes a while for them to be made, plus he might have other stuff in his life

Literally who

Bloxxxxbloxx

Nobody cares much about YouTubers anymore.

This
He will come back at some point, go hard, then drop off again.
The old times are gone, e celebs are dying and you can tell because of the content. Look at twitch, it is basically Jersey Shore. Dan is the only person I watch anymore and that is once a month at most.
Still subbed though... it is always a good few hours.

HE COMES TO HARVEST

Attached: IMG_1644.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Its because none of these people are talented and their lack of talent becomes clear once their original fad shit gets boring with the 12 year olds, and they cannot replicate that niche that hit again they fall off

This. Also, his girlfriend is domineering cunt/thot, so he's staying silent about that and doing what he's taught.

literally who even watches idubbbz howtobasic or any of these other retards in 2018

Who watched them to begin with? No memes, seriously, who did?

Sorry I am 31 years old, I assume because most of you guys are 18-20 years old that you guys grew up watching these people?

They all peaked in 2016 with filthy frank. Its never been the same since

that's true..
what do you guys watch now? can't really find youtubers that I enjoy anymore

I still remember when instant messaging programs were a new and upcoming thing
These whippersnappers don't know how good dey got it

Youtube's policy has changed since then. Many are now aimless, docile, lobotomized, fan-seeking, begging for views without content, because Youtube doesn't allow entertainment anymore (swearing, violence, sexual things).

If Filthy Frank were to peak in 2018 it wouldn't be much because the algorithm would have him never showing up in related, which is the main reason he isn't popular anymore now, by the way.

All YouTubers peaked in 2016. None of them are relevant anymore.

John wolfe is nice to watch becaue he's so laid back. All the other vidya youtubers just seem to be trying to hard.

Attached: 1532178803718.png (400x510, 202K)

Call me Kevin and The Killian Experience

For some reason I enjoy that kinda humor. It is nothing deep, just amusing breaks during stressful times.

Fuck yeah I watch Kevin too. I love how simple and self contained all his videos are. The Sims 4 is a mega comfy game to watch, especially since he's done so much crazy shit to it.

yeah any response to the content cop would blow him up. he would lose.

because all the channels he would normally go after die off faster than he can make quality videos of them. Also there isn't really any standout dick of youtube right now that is worth going after.

Pretty much this. I would've liked him to go after H3 though, that guys becoming nothing but a pandering hypocritical douche.

idk your interests, but i like DFF (deep fat fried). they might interest you if you're looking for age 30+ youtubers

because everybody is supposed to know who fucking 'Dan' is

Big agree here, but the chances of him turning around on a friend is low. He's never had a good relationship with the other people he's done videos on.
Like said, there's a time component too. Shitty channels like Pyrocynical and all the other "commentary" channels can all fart out a 10:09 video on somebody and so by the time Ian gets halfway into his video, the hate figure is already "old news"

Theme park ride retrospectives. Defunctland and Offhand Disney are my favorite.

Also youtube became corporate basically (Ad Friendly) and when you make it super business'y it just loses its shit. Anything that goes from fun to a business goes shit like for example cowchop is failing. The only person on youtube that doesn't give that much fuck is pewdiepie for the most part i think hes realized that and just said fuck it.

Plus I watch Ice Poseidon as gay as that sounds its the only thing i really think is real and kinda funny for the most part i just like stupid shit