How much do I have to lift to get a gf?

How much do I have to lift to get a gf?
There must be some point in strength training when (assuming low bf) there's no way a man doesn't look good enough to have a woman come offer her coochie to him. Is it 1/2/3/4? There's no way you can look bad with those lifts (again, assuming low bf%)

Attached: 349.jpg (637x921, 33K)

Zero
Just say hi to a girl and get to know her and ask her out

>just say hi to a girl
>get accused of rape or at the least of being a creep
Thank's modern society! Totally epic!

I get mind boggled that some people think its harder than this, dude there isn't a fucking magic trick to get thots, just talk to them
Either they are interested or not, just dont cry if she rejects you and enjoy is he dont

This is a fitness board. Now tell me how much do I need to lift and stop lying.

Attached: zwQtqDIA_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Zero - you have to be lucky and find semi-lonely girl, and it’s almost impossible or gear up the game...
But i’’m 19 yr old virgin (not kisless), so xD

That's another thing. How would I know they're not already sucking Chad's dick if I'm the one who says hi first?

Lift until you develop a personality.

And how many plates would that be?

U can't. You just have to talk to them, and theres no exercise that prepares you for that.

Maybe stop raping girls when you say hi

Luck of the draw friend

Help. I'm a 24 year old virgin (only kissed a girl and held hands for the first time this year). I've had (girl) friends tell me things like "With the way you look you could have any girl you wanted". That same friend has actually said she wants to have sex with me. I have at least 2 other girls I could probably have sex with just by sending a text (the other day one of them texted me "You wanna take a break from class? I could suck your cock if you want"). And yet I can't bring myself to take advantage of these situations. I'm literally afraid of sex, mostly of not being able to satisfy a woman. What do I do?

Kek

Stop lowkey-bragging faggit

U just gotta find a woman you deem worthy of taking your peen, good on you not to sink to regular degeneracy but at the same timw recognizing it as harmless physical human interaction then you can let loose and enjoy. Ultimately your mind and body have to be in sync and if one's off then it won't nearly be as enjoyable. End of the day sex is still sex tho slay mad pussy or wait to slay a woman's heart pussy. Godspeed user

How the fuck is saying I'm such a pussy I can't even take these chances bragging?
I kinda have half a mind to go and kiss the chick and grab her ass next monday tho

Most girls aren’t fucking on a chad
Can’t tell you how many times I’ve thought a girl was dating a chad only to find out it’s some dyel or manlet curlbro
Chads a state of mind/lifestyle for the most part
You can look the part of a chad but that doesn’t mean you are a chad
Chads are well rounded, they don’t put XP into one stat

To those of you falling for this;
Degeneracy and promiscuous sex won’t give your life any more meaning than being a sexless virgin. Sex isn’t everything, and 95% of women are terrible at it, anyways.

Getting a girl has nothing to do with how much you can lift, I can't believe so many people on this board unironically believe this. It's about personality and how comfortable she feels around her, it's something that takes practice, just like lifting, for a lot of people it doesn't come naturally.

>being this much of a retard

the world isn't like trump supporters pretend it is. I've fucked like 7 girls(or 6 depending if you count getting only head as sex) and no ones ever accused me of rape. meanwhile the actual rapists I know get away with it anyways.

"hurr durrr all these fake allegations"

you fell for the meme

I feel you bro. When I get those feelings before an upcoming hookup I try and use mindfulness techniques, which are just glorified methods of distracting your brain from whatever’s bugging you and grounding you in the present moment. It also helped that my first sexual experience was with a close friend so I was comfortable being a bit more vocal and asking what she’s into etc. I suggest you read Don’t Just Do Something, Sit There by Silvia Boorstein. It’s a quick read that helped me learn the fundamentals of mindfulness. Godspeed brother.

based incel

Im confuse

This
Sex is not worth it if you don't have a meaningful connection with the girl.

>inb4 muh dick is meaningful connection

how to get over a crush on a friend
why cant anybody like me

You're an insufferable fucking retard.
T. OP

That’s only for 6/10s and under. 7-8/10s will be laughed off without further incident and 9/10+ will get into the puss.

Attached: images.png (232x217, 8K)

pass them along to me