I’m 5’10, 195, 18-% body fat. Should I cut or bulk?? I hate looking chubby in the face, but I love being strong...

I’m 5’10, 195, 18-% body fat. Should I cut or bulk?? I hate looking chubby in the face, but I love being strong. Present your arguments below

Attached: 3178B10E-B7B1-45CD-ADB4-84A620CCE316.jpg (1242x2208, 285K)

Bulk if you arent retarded, GET higher Bodyfat first, gain muscle, then slim, repeat.

But what is a reasonable cut off for body fat? I can’t stand to see myself get fat in the face!

Cut til you can see your abs then bulk.

Get used to it or get on the juice. Take a shot from the front not hiding your love handles too.

I'm 5'11 with similar bodyfat percentage.

I'm tore on WHEN to start cutting. I seem to be making gains but I'm getting tired of being borderline chubby.

what race are you?

This is fucking retarded. You don't magically gain more muscle by eating too much food. Any excess is just fat. A responsible, manageable surplus that increases as you get bigger is much better than yoyo dieting, losing muscle as you cut, being fat half the year, constantly in fluctuation in strength and appearance. Put in the effort outside the gym and plan a responsible diet. Stop being a fucking retarded bro-lifter that thinks bulking and cutting is a thing

Fatty justifying his McDonald's diet detected

this

Just optimize your surplus calories. If you start putting on fat, decrease your calorie count step by step.

Jude. Is this easily detectable?

Cut you fucking fatty

lmao nigga got a rounder face than the moon and still asking to bulk smdh how I know you get pussy once every 6 months lmao

dudes throwing away their face to """bulk""" as naturals just LOL talk about cope

Gas yourself manlet jew

honestly, i thought you were half pajeet

This is why you don’t take advice from Jow Forums bloatmaxxers

>18% body fat
Nigger, you look like at least 25% to me

Keep bulking dude you can gain at least another 50lbs before cutting just eat whatever you want.

>18-% body fat
fatty pls

Attached: 1518344447114.jpg (782x788, 321K)

Ur in 20% m8

You look above 18%. Like 25%. Buy calipers off amazon.

I remember thinking I was 15% when I was 28%. Mind plays tricks.

Cut to 8-10% and then bulk up to 15%. You have a big cut ahead of you.

It is winter though. You could cut down to just 12% then bulk to 18%. So you have size under clothes. Up to you.

But: cut!

5'11 193, 18% bodyfat
One of us is lying, OP.

Attached: Screenshot_20181016-104613_Photos.jpg (647x1048, 283K)

most retarded advice by most retarded fatty on the board.

fpwp

Definitely higher than 18%.
Don't cut, but eat at maintenance (less than what you're eating now) and continue to profressively overload your lifts.