Is counting reps important?

Is counting reps important?

Attached: klokov2.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

nope

Depends, which state do you live in?

>skipping out on math gains

i shiggy

reps don't even count; i've been doing 0 reps and I've been putting up huge numbers (currently hit 1/2/3/4 for 0 reps)

kek

confusion

It's nothing more than personal data while you track your progress week to week.

If I wanted to focus on math I'd go to a lecture and not to the gym

I thought lifting was supposed to be a hypertrophy stimulus and not fucking calculus

thats a giggle from me

kek

very important
that's why I only let people spot me if they have a PhD in math

Attached: 6BFD6CF2436444CC9B5E9AE747BA63B1.gif (367x219, 523K)

For every rep you should remove a finger from your grip on the bar. This is especially effective for benching.

As a proud indigenous Australian noongar our language don't have any numbers bigger than three, so I don't have this problem

redpilled tribe of born powerlifters

>chest is important for your phys-

>gotta huff gas if you wanna fuck ass

No, Counting is imperalistic and eurocentric and if you do it you hate people of color.

1. stop counting
2. do countless reps
3. ????
4. infinite gains

very nice

>he counts his reps
I bet you count the bar too. Never gonna make it.

The only thing you have to count is your scoops

Attached: 1534531504121.jpg (900x900, 55K)

Klokov has amazing upper chest development, which is what matters the most

I have similar upper chest proportions and it's always one of the first places to get a pump going, am I going to make it?

Its usually a good idea to keep track of how many account managers you have.

CMON

Rest now, sweet prince.
You made it.

Based petrol sniffer

why is he doing it behind the head? thats plain stupid

you can imagine there's less weight on the bar than there really is if you can't see it
then you can lift it easier
it's an old Russian weightlifting trick

haha nice

YES

Now if my tinder date would take me out of this limbo of ghosted-or-not I could be the man I was born to be.

> is measuring progress and acquiring comparable data important

do people actually count reps? does this magically make you stronger or something lol why would you do this? how would you even determine what number to use? if i count another person's reps will i steal their gains lol could you imagine. this is what you fags probably believe.
do you keep track of the quantity of weight too? i mean sometimes i randomly check how much is on the dumbelles but i feel like an autist doing that on barbelles; calculating up all the plates, adding the bar weight, subtracting the weight from where they drilled the hole in the plate, etc. like just lift the weight.
like you just go do the gym and do a bunch of fucking counting? how can you focus on the exercise if you're just counting 100% of the time? do you also count steps when walking like wtf lmao

>exercising
Do you seriously do this?

If you have someone to keep track that's great. just so you keep track of your lifts. otherwise I'd say its more important to be fully concentrating on maximizing the number of quality reps

ocd rep counter detected.

Not really.

Not unless you're an autist or an ego lifter who needs those specific numbers.

impossible to get a decent mind muscle connection if you're busy counting. look at any great bodybuilder from the 70's and a little of the 80's too - all of them never counted reps except sometimes. only two i can think of are tom platz who, when he squated, had a partner just repeatedly count to five over and over, and i think frank zane would do crunches for an hour straight. those are the only two examples but even those arent straight counting like the dyels itt do

and for strength you cant do that many reps anyways. like if you're in a powerlifting or weightlifting meet you just do it once, and strongman you dont count either. what other sport counts? mma? not really. track and field? no. football? again, not really.

i think that naturally enhanced program involves counting, which should tell you something

Klokov looks exactly like my high school friend Jimmy. When I see him I get reminded of the time I dared Jimmy to grab megan's amazing ass and he went up to her and literally grabbed a handful of gooch, literally inside her buttcheeks. seriously he got up in there hard.
So every time I see Klokov I'm reminded of the legend