/plg/ - powerlifting general

I made this thread so mom says you have to listen to my favourite music
youtu.be/hpEOqDp67Sw

Attached: just posting this so people use my thread.jpg (400x299, 90K)

back to r*ddit with that söyboy song faggot

Tits shorten range of motion when benching so obviously that image is powerlifting related.

Attached: 1537686399589.png (713x879, 1.15M)

I want someone to get the biggest fake tits possible and achieve a 1 inch bench rom and start setting some record.

dis esme?

main reason I bulked to 105, kek

Milk is great for bulking.

Attached: 1539820035573.jpg (1080x1106, 89K)

Esme wishes she was that busty

fair enough

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: bigguy.png (569x802, 794K)

Except low fat milk is better for you

Attached: milk.webm (640x800, 1.55M)

Confirmed manlet

Attached: 35545793-B5E0-4E1D-B245-D59D3DA25662.jpg (503x329, 43K)

No it not.

Attached: 1539287138184.jpg (1080x1350, 137K)

kek

Has anyone tried high heel shoes for bench pressing in fed that disallow heels off the floor?

Like those stripper transparent stilletoes the Bikini/figure girls use on stage.

Marisa indas implants undoubtetly help

t. shit bench

Shoes can't be non-lifting related. You can't show up in dress shoes, boots, etc.

If you're allergic to gaining weight, maybe.

starting to crack in work. I'm working 60 hours and have started to slow down a bit in my second job so people (coworkers) are now complaining. Upper management doesn't care cause I'm great at what I do but lower does.

Close to quitting anons, they've moved to me somewhere I hate so other people and 'be faster' but they're just going to half ass the job.

What is life and what's it like leaving a job?

Not with my cheat arch kid

The perfect steak is a lean steak

Attached: Medium-Rare-Steak.jpg (1024x753, 83K)

Animal fat is GOAT, confirmed twink

That's categorically wrong. A well marbled steak is always going to be more tender and tastier than a lean steak.

Okay friends I'm 8 days out from my meet.
Aiming for 227.5/100/195
Wish me luck!

This is all I see when you post fat women with big tits

Attached: Kcsn9m.jpg (320x320, 23K)

So I am done with my linear strength gains and am planning to move on to an intermediate routine from SS. I have no idea what to do. My goal is general strength; I am asking it here because you guys are more knowledgeable.

I am 60 kg at 5'5, my stats are 67,5 kg OHP, 107,5 kg bench, 142,5 kg squat, and 180 kg deadlift.

What do I do know? Where do I move on from here? I would also rather do something more OHP focused than bench-focused.

>Shoes can't be non-lifting related.

Attached: Adidas-high-heel-sneakers.jpg (500x500, 64K)

mmm tasty proteen

Attached: gg.jpg (684x456, 97K)

Never cook anybody a meal because they won't want to be friends with you anymore. Fat is flavor.

And I'm pretty sure that heel height is limited. 2 inches max, I think? I can never remember and I'm coding so I'm too lazy to check the rulebook.

All lean steaks going to have a little bit of fat in it, but enough that its rich and creamy, and not chewy and chunky.

Somebody needs to educate you about marbling. Not me.

Attached: 6b5.png (680x550, 95K)

>tfw i have tits at 90 kg
the dyels at the gym think it's pecs lel
one kid asked to feel them, poked his finger a good half inch in, then commented on how solid they felt

deload 10%, start eating food, get back on SS

>5'5
I'm sorry buddy
t. 80kg@5'6

Attached: pozz.jpg (974x677, 206K)

>twink manlet
hahahaha faggot
t. 92 @ 5'7

I really hope you bench at least 180kgs with those stats.

Don't forget how he's been celibate for over 3 years

Ive never wrote I want to die before, i was diagnosed by stuart mcgill not webmd, ive slept with 85 women and it's shits IN your face not ON

But you just wrote it right there

Wrote what?

Attached: pozz_2.jpg (974x677, 235K)

no i just like eating :)

Attached: 1535306546744.png (4096x2160, 137K)

>tendon in right hand hurts like fuck
>can't bench/press anything over 40 kg without pretty bad pain
time for trex mode :DD:DDDD

Anyone here ever want to make a post on plg but have incredibly boring life's and have nothing to say?

Attached: QIZ_Q24R_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I just shitpost instead.

accidentally did 6 sets of bench today instead of 5.

I'm worried if I shitpost too much someone will inevitability pick up on my writing style and develop a subconscious hatred for me based off my shitposts and shitposts from other people they misinterpreted to be mine, and I'm worried that there might be a slim chance we cross paths and they'll have this bias against me already.

Nah, never happened to me. No one ever knows who I am lmao

Okay, Josh

I have a half dozen distinct writing styles to avoid precisely that, try harder

I literally reply to myself sometimes if I don't get enough (yous) just so I don't seem like a loser

Squiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssshhhh splosh! Plop!

Wow that was a very long log of Norman khan that oozed out into the toilet
This Norman khan is emitting a really smelly stinky fucking odour to it

Ops here come another one brpft squish splosh!

Attached: pozz_3.jpg (974x677, 154K)

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1524117246666.png (492x475, 24K)

Attached: 1482197098187.jpg (750x1024, 123K)

checked

Check those digits

hrmphh

Attached: pozz_3~01.jpg (974x677, 26K)

Attached: ussf.jpg (1760x854, 233K)

Attached: 153999367814.jpg (620x400, 130K)

i am doing SS 5 step method to set up my deadlift, but it leaves my hips very high. I have two different gym broes telling me hips higher when i deadlift and ask if i am doing straight leg deadlifts. Should i stop being autistic about the SS setup and lower my hips more?

Crush it you squat freak

Thank you, friend.

Megfails failed a LMAO3PLAYT (that's in 45 lbs plates, not 55 lbs competition plates) squat, and should at least change her fucking branding if she's not going to commit sepukku from the shame of it.

And Wilks is a sad cope for jabronis that can't lift in weight classes people care about (basically only men's classes at ~200 lbs and above).

The SS set up isn't a terrible starting point for an absolute n00b, but generally you're going to want your hips as low as possible without causing them to "shoot up" as the bar breaks the floor.

Powerlifting is for people too uncoordinated and immobile to do oly lifting with their low-bar "squats" and 2 inch ROM benches.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1539837236367.jpg (1080x1920, 260K)

Attached: Snatch 235 lbs.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

Is that supposed to be a lot? I power snatched 90kgs first time I tried it.

Powerifter taking the time to learn the true sport.

Mirin'.

Attached: tumblr_patljz6cjZ1xu2p2qo1_500.jpg (400x719, 33K)

post body

>I post body
>you tell me I roid
>I tell you to stop coping
>you keep coping
I've gone through this, so we can just skip all of that and stop coping.

no ya didn't ya turkey

hawt

i've seen the guys that do oly lifting and they all look like dyels, besides absolutely no one cares what you snatch if you're not winning championships

>he bases his workouts after what other people think

You need a therapist rather than a gym membership, but I suppose that's cheaper.

They wish they were that lean

yet another crossfit cuckold detected. these little faggots love to shit up the place because their embarrassing attempts at "generals" attract nobody and sink into the trash after 3 posts lmao

Attached: 1528161938927.png (1019x800, 1.72M)

I sneezed hard yesterday morning and 24h later, the pain in my back/side from the sneeze is still there :(

>Tfw you can smell a 5pl8 dl @ 83
Feels good.

Imagine wearing a singlet at a commercial gym.

Attached: 21431245.jpg (1024x624, 462K)

I see dozens of curlbros in stringers and matching shorts every time I go. singlets just cut out the middleman kek

Attached: u9jbwzlrjgh11.jpg (509x381, 26K)

Nah it's over for me. It is very hard for me gain weight with such a volume anyway.

I can shrug 130 kilos for reps using a double overhand grip yet my max DL is a pathetic 160 kilos. I can also barbell row 105 kilos for 5 reps, my strength symmetry is really fucked. My max bench is 90 kilos and my max OHP is 60 kilos.

Attached: 1510585388894.jpg (644x1024, 98K)

Id love to see your form on those rows and shrugs

shit form on either of those most likely, also shrug and DL strength isn't that related, I can shrug 190kg but still only DOH DL 175 no matter what, it's not only about grip.

absolutely based choice in butt pics tho, sauce and/or moar pls

My shrug form at that weight is decent, the row form is pretty shit tbqh.

Unfortunately don't have sauce, I just found it over at /fraud/

Attached: 1524084131364.jpg (744x712, 314K)

Where can I possibly buy roids legally if I live in burgerland? How do I even start?

Attached: face with a question mark.png (400x400, 8K)

The internet, plenty of websites where you can get a hold of gear, or just drive across the border to mexico where you can buy gear over the counter. People treat it as an impossible feat to get steroids but this is really just some COPE that high inhibition people who want to do steroids but who are to scared to do steroids come up with. I don't even do steroids but I could buy a fuckload of gear in the blink of an eye if I wanted to. It's just as easy to get a hold of as any other drug.

12th SS workout today.

There's going to be some ree'ing ITT if I fail to bring up squats.

Attached: 1511450914884.png (576x597, 114K)

if you fail, not to worry, intermediate program soon

>just as easy

Easier imo

this desu. easier (and faster) to import half a pound of chink raws than finding acceptable domestic weed kek

not that I condone either, of course

420 blaze it everyday

don't toke since my teens, used to sling tho, hence my comment about shitty domestic (cuz mine was too) :^)