I'm wearing gloves at the gym to help with my calluses. Does this make me a turbofag?

I'm wearing gloves at the gym to help with my calluses. Does this make me a turbofag?

Attached: 20181019_174524.jpg (4032x1960, 2.79M)

Why do you care what people on a spaghetti hentai anonymous image platform think of you?
Seriously kill yourself

Yes, you're a fag now.
Also this

You can go to the gym in a hazmat suit and nobody here would care
As long as you're doing progressive overload correctly with proper form you're good

Do your hands have to be perfect or some shit?

You guys are my only friends

How will it help with calluses? Once you build up enough calluses you wont ever have problems

Calluses aren't that bad. How weak are you?

[no]

Do they match your purse?

i would do that but i already have a few and it aint worth spending the money, plus cant u just like fucking grind them off if ur that bothered with one of those scratchy rocks?

They feel like they go to my bones.

Attached: 20181019_175950.jpg (4032x1960, 2.01M)

Attached: 9649CB61-52F7-4D71-8A85-4C1C084C657E.jpg (412x448, 30K)

Only if you arent a twink

Use sandpaper nigger

>gloves
>shorts

Attached: 1509714832569.jpg (487x432, 12K)

Nobody really cares, you are on your own. It doesnt matter what others think about you. Grab your balls every morning and keep working out.

That doesnt sound good. I cut them out, use a pumice, and lotion etc but nothing helps

keep scrapping them off, they will eventually form small smooth bumbs over your thinker skin and you won't feel them.

based Big Ron used gloves
personally I don't see a reason to give a shit about opinions of anonymous people on the internet who probably struggle with 3pl8 diddly

Attached: 72pov3t0.gif (320x240, 3.12M)

you do too much, what you want is only remove the very solid part, you still want your skin to get thicker, if you don't let your skin thicken you are just repeating an endless cycle.

Wearing gloves does not make you a fag, caring about what others think does.
It is pathetic how so many on here are too insecure to wear gloves and would rather have fucked up disgusting hands.

Attached: sc26.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Do BJJ or some other legit martial art if you want better friends.

I sandpaper the fuck out of my hands with one of those electric feet sandpaper things.

I just feel like all my lifts have gone down. I cant grip the bar too hard or they will rip right off. That puts me out for like 2 weeks

You are definitely a massive fag for wearing lifting gloves

Why?

Okay, when you bent-over row 5pl8s, then you're allowed to use glove
You should probably wear them, OP, otherwise your boyfriend will get annoyed when you jerk him off with your hands full of callouses

Wearing gloves for callouses is like wearing panties.

Building calluses is like building muscle, its progress so a little bit.
But hey you do you

How so? Wearing gloves to prevent callouses is just practical. Wearing panties is a fetish.

yep

You a soft bitch.

Literally nothing wrong with wearing panties

You an insecure faggot
Never said it was wrong

I thought calluses were good because they protect you from further damage?

better than wearing gloves

Yes, if you're gripping properly your hands will be mostly clean

>Have specific problem [calluses]
>Have easy solution to said problem [gloves]
>Not using said solution because you are afraid of what others think
Literally bitch logic, you already are a turbofag.

Attached: 1538398167896.jpg (264x240, 11K)

>Does this make me a turbofag?
Yes it does

if your calluses are that bad your grip needs fixing, gloves are a bandaid not a cure.

I don't use gloves because I don't need them. If i did need them I'd have no problem with using them though.

No one here has a conscious aversion to gloves, but its like asking someone who grew up in a non-religious home why they're atheist.

>im choosing to ignore all the reasons given in the thread for not using them

I use gloves because of my wrist issues. Helps with that and additionally it prevents calluses from forming, which I don't like since I miss them.

Yes. Make sure they match your purse.

You're both wrong. Calluses are easily avoided with proper grip, and gloves only make the bar harder to hold on to by creating a barrier between you and the bar that 1. forces you to grip slightly wider and 2. can rupture. Everyone here with any lifting experience or who has ever read starting strength knows not to use gloves.

Also, we aren't bitches.

What reasons? I don’t see any in this thread.
"Fix your grip" is not a reason btw.

First actual reasons posted

So you didn't understand my analogy.

I just cut my callouses off with a nailclipper before they get too big.

Attached: 1461465548153.jpg (429x399, 19K)

Is it so you can give Tyrese silky smooth handjobs

i'd be concerned if i find people in hazmat suits in or around my gym