Anybody else order cannabis through the Ontario cannabis store website...

Anybody else order cannabis through the Ontario cannabis store website? I ordered just after midnight on the 17th and still haven’t got a shipping confirmation yet. Fucking government

Attached: 39F72DB0-2FA5-4272-AE82-9C7A538F0AF5.jpg (756x570, 55K)

Wrong thread bucko.
Better say “sorry sheriff” or you’ll never see the light of day again

Attached: 488B6238-2432-49D6-B677-81779AC65D44.jpg (236x287, 20K)

Am I being detained?

Bump for answers

Stopped smoking ever since legalization was announced. It's just not cool anymore buddy.
And it kills your gains and turns you retarded (scientifically proven)
You shouldve learned from those long live kids PSAs that used to air.

You’re finna boutta be gonna get hissed at if ya don’t comply there bucko

Attached: 9AE0EAEF-9A65-42C4-8A41-E90401C9CDED.jpg (640x640, 111K)

Still got to smoke. It’s nice and legal now though. I can even smoke a fat j on my front porch and no one can say shiiet

DUDE WEED

>his country hasn’t legalized it yet

>legalizing degeneracy
Nobody is jealous

>making a plant illegal

I'm Canadian unfortunately. Never met a person whose life improved after becoming a stoner.

It would be one thing if pot heads treated it like alcohol and only smoked on social settings, but every person I know that smokes, smokes daily. It's pretty annoying being around pot heads.

Well everyone including your grandma will smoke it now since it’s legal so we shall see. You’ll go to events and parties and people will be lighting up a j left and right. Like you see alcohol consumed now

most people I know don't show up to work drunk or get smashed every night

Stoners are cancer and hope they get it.

Because it was iilegal it attracted the dregs. Now that it’s legal it’ll be like drinking is now. I wouldn’t be surprised if tables at most weddings started having vape pens

>user doesn’t blaze

Attached: A0D44404-FCF4-46DA-9000-2200C13BCCF1.jpg (275x183, 22K)

Yeah I ordered 3 grams like a half hour after it became legal and I could reach the site, still haven’t received any confirmation either. Though I heard it’ll take up to 5 days rather than the 3 it’s supposed to

Shiiiiiettt, hope the postal strike doesn’t affect the delivery.

Yeah I did too, 24,000 orders before me and I still don't have tracking/shipping info

The irony of fucking someone on Jow Forums calling someone else degenerate is always amusing to me

That’s horrifying 2bh. Although wasn’t weed made legal in a bunch of other countries before Canada? I doubt people started getting stoned like crazy over there. Also they may start treating it like tobacco and put warning signs all over the product.

Is it really any worse than watching your shithead relatives get drunk?

Only other place where its fully legal is Uruguay