Can I eat pizza once a week and still be lean and healthy?

Can I eat pizza once a week and still be lean and healthy?

Attached: Pizza-pepperoni.jpg (700x500, 104K)

completely depends on your TDEE and the rest of your diet

nein mein neger

How much pizza, op?

yeah

It's definitely possible. Anyone who says otherwise is retarded.

If you can't help yourself to not eat pizza weekly you'll probably not help yourself around other stuff aswell. Just be a fucking man and cut all the shit from your diet, food is fuel, not pleasure

>food is fuel, not pleasure
This is a very depressive way of thinking. What's the point of living life if you don't allow yourself to do the "bad" stuff you like in moderation?

i order 2 large pizzas every friday and i eat them into saturday. im still 11%bf by monday so yes

Yes.

Usually on maintenance I allow myself a day or a day and a half of cheat once a week and no real harm is done.
However, when cutting it's extremely important not to cheat because your body takes some serious time to adjust to fat burning and you're pretty much hindering it

you could eat pizza every day and be lean and fairly healthy

Just don't eat a whole goddamn pizza or more by yourself and you should be fine.

only if you're chad

Pizza is a shit tier food

you know you are just going to die at some point so whats the point of living at all? oh and think of the heat death before saying stuff like "legacy"

you're an idiot.

a whole big pizza is 1800-2400 calories. that's nothing for an adult male who lifts.

>he doesn't incorporate QUALITY pizza with the ritz into his diet
it's literally carbs, protein, and fat.

Yes OP, and I'll make you one.

Attached: the world is yours DT.png (1141x894, 1.55M)

>he doesn't order fit pizza from his nearest 5 stars Sheraton.

You can enjoy things in moderation. How dull is your life, user?

pretty dull

I eat under 1600 calories a day and eat once or twice that per week. Just do it yourself (tortillas or other low cals flat-bread). Just don't be a hopeless pig by putting 45 pepperoni slice and half a brick of cheese. Count the cals.

M A C R O S
every dyel has had this phase. its ok user youll outgrow it

If life is so meaningless to you just end it

Wrong, this is why you're fat

Attached: Screenshot_20181019-165034.png (1440x2880, 178K)

I don't give a fuck about your stupid hedonists' opinion, if only ever eating chicken and rice will get me closer to my goals so be it

Yes. Like Jeff says, if you go 34/37 clean meals, that's still a pretty good average

Attached: 1539681446499.jpg (582x758, 234K)

hey fuck you Jeff I've done facepulls for 2 months now and don't feel or look any better

Don't buy a whole pizza, just buy a slice or two as your cheat meal. No one man needs an entire pizza.

one slice of a large pepperoni pizza from dominos is something like 250-300kcal and there's 8 slices per pizza, the fuck are you on about

you're not even gonna be lifting a year from now probably aspiring anime protagonist

sure that's only like what 3200 calories at most?

MORE FACEPULLS, YOUR HIGHNESS?

Post body

There are people who get full from 1-2 slices of pizza

let that sink in

fat fuck

>There are people who get full from 1-2 slices of pizza
You mean fatties like you with fucked up metabolism?

This. Once you start cooking and eating better you just can't enjoy bread, cheese, and some salty meat.

It doesn't help that I think bread makes you fat, am lactose intolerant, and need more protein than what some pepperoni or chicken topping offer

Criminally underestimating the calories. It's closer to 400/slice. Myfitnesspal has it wrong

Assuming you count calories, though you might be better off only eating it once a month if you can

The guy who created The Pizza Diet is in my hometown, he's legit, too
Work out consistently, eat hand-made pizza that isn't full of fillers and fat, because it's got good macros depending on what you eat
Stick with it and do that for a few months and, if you're like him, you'll get fucking shredded

Found the fatty.

I'm pretty shredded and I can eat pizza all the time without getting fat.
Try having better genetics you obese fuck.

if you must eat pizza like an addict you will also relax other things, so no

hand made shit is legit, can confirm

ideally always roll your own that way you know what's in it

After going from 285 -> 165 ottermode (6'1") via keto, lifting, and HITT, pizza went from being my favorite food to something I have absolutely zero cravings for. It's probably because I can eat all the meat and cheese I want, and the bread part is just a boring delivery mechanism.

Even if you get a "meat lovers" pizza, it's a really shit source of protein. Pizza is carbs > fat > protein. Garbage.

>beluga whale noises

Whatever you say shamu.

t. fatty

what a miserable life you must live.

WRONG.

Friendly reminder that you can add 10 oz of chicken breast to this with a diet coke and still only have a 1300 calorie meal meal that has 70g protein and is by every reasonable measure healthy; especially in moderation.

Attached: d4698316-5780-4497-8482-fdd187951b66_1.0276dda65b5ba6b7a57c89dc8b9b73f7.jpg (2400x2400, 934K)

the world is not black and white you absolute faggot. also you're probably a little dyel nigger that started lifting 2 weeks ago

How long did it take to lose the cravings for normal carbs, like rice and pasta e.t.c.?

>thin crust
>small
Adds up. But that's not what OP was talking about.

protip: cronometer is never wrong

Attached: Screenshot_20181019-195618.png (1440x2880, 179K)

bonus: tastes like ass

Don't think I ever craved pasta specifically. The idea of fluffy white rice with some kind of tasty sauce probably crossed my mind a couple times a week for the first 2 months. The carb dreams (this is a thing on keto) went away by month 5.

When I was going super hardcore with OMAD and calorie restriction, I got intense cravings for breakfast cereal, particularly cinnamon toast crunch. Right now I maintain at around 13-14% BF eating two meals a day basically to satiety, and this kills the cravings.

If I try to go below 12-13% BF with keto, the carb cravings kick in like crazy.

You should change your perspective towards pizza. Here are my rules
>only on party occasions
>if by myself, then personal size only
>keep a few personal size pizzas in my freezer for one of those "break in case of emergency" cravings

>eating an entire large pizza to yourself is considered "moderation"
YAASSSS SLAY GUURL

Why is Jow Forums so afraid of eating a fucking pizza
LMAO the absolute state of this board.

>Can I eat pizza once a week and still be lean and healthy?

Is what he asked. And I can eat the fuckin' BBQ california with lean chickenbreast added to it every fuckin' day. And I do. The point isn't that there are types of pizza that will make you fat; the point is there ARE pizzas that you can eat that will help with fat loss and muscle gain.

You can make anything unhealthy if you prepare it wrong; think onion rings.

While I understand your taste buds are decidedly accustomed to semen, for the rest of us - the pizza tastes fine.

>pic related is my mediocre stats

Attached: 20 months progress.png (1129x1247, 445K)

MORE FACEPULLS, YOUR HIGHNESS?

>eat pizza once a week
What the fuck of course. I literally eat 5000-6000 cals once a week and I manage to keep my bf low. I don't know why but it doesn't make me fat.

Biggest fucking meme ever. I had been an amateur boxer for almost a decade, had to constantly eat right and keep by body fat low. I literally wasnt thinking about anything else other than junk food all days. Most of the days I'd have chosen a burger King menu over a fivesome with Victoria Secret models

No it ain't. When you're soft it is, but sometimes you only have room for a few things on your mind, and when it comes to that you lose interest in all other things.

At that point why even eat at all?

ok

Attached: Capture.png (634x91, 19K)

lmao how edgy of you

Attached: DoNtXsIUYAAnyXO.jpg large.jpg (654x363, 40K)

I eat pizza every few days. An XXL Pepperoni that is. I am year round sub 9% bf (scan measurement).
Track your calories you retarded fucks. A pizza is almost never more than 2000kcal. Someone who actually lifts and cycles every day can easily have it.

Demoralising yourself by eating the same meals everyday won't improve your training user.

This.
It is just almost a whole day of food.

Man the way you guys respond to someone who's willing to sacrifice bad food to get something good is pretty depressing. Do you honestly think there's no way to have fun other than stuffing your fat brain full of bread?

Yes. But, if you go for something with a thick crust... what a waste of calories, and it's mostly shit tier carbs. The other day, wife bought pizza for our pizza night that was hand tossed take n bake. Mother fucking 350 calories per slice! I scraped off the toppings onto a plate and threw away the crust. Cut calories by at least half (i don't remember the mfp calculations exactly).

My advice: go for thin crust, and eat that in moderation / count the calories or whatever. I used to smash pizza like crazy, but counting calories has made me more mindful and makes it really easy not to binge.

Tomorrow I'm doing a homemade pizza with low calorie ingredients for dinner, I'm only eating 2 slices though because it's going to be the dinner for everyone and the fucking crust has 150 calories on 1/4 of it

Lol, my pizza is going to be about 450-500 calories for the whole thing

As long as you don't eat the whole thing and fit it into your TDEE.

Yes of course, even twice a week if the others meals are good.
If you're still afraid just make one yourself with thin crust and a lot of tuna onions, ham mushrooms and cheese.

Also do the tomato sauce yourself with fresh tomatoes and garlic.

>if you can't eat junk food then life isn't worth it because that's the only pleasure I get except buying stuff and watching the new xman movie

90% of my coworkers are like this it's so depressing

Shut the fuck up, nigger.

k

Just eat your pizza for OMAD and fast the entire next day.

Ofc especially if you fast on the next day for the whole day

Post body

>shit tier carbs
There are no shit tier carbs except for fructose. You sound like a doctor who's still living in the 90s

Easy if its not processed shit

MORE FACE PULLS, YOUR HIGHNESS?

I'm better at basketball than you and I eat pizza. Let your lack of actual athleticism sink in

I eat pizza twice a week and i'm doing fine.
I should add tho that i was in Trevor Reznik mode, so now i'm bulking. I went from eating at most 1000kcal a day to eating like normal fucking person. So i don't know if my anecdotal experience applies to you.

You larpers should be banned.

I worked at pizzahut for two years while at CC and ate pizza every other day. I didn't gain any weight even though I didn't try that hard to workout. Although, I am eternal ottermode

Attached: 1539406466887.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

Learn to cook if you want something tasty, at least its moving you closer toward your goals instead of further away.

God damn isn’t it the most miserable place to work? I worked there in high school and went into one recently. That fucking cold prep dough smell made me sick