Let's settle this once and for all Jow Forums

Let's settle this once and for all Jow Forums.
Are women attracted more to muscles, or personality?

Attached: cap_01.png (303x87, 4K)

Women like guys.

If that were true I wouldn't be a 23-year-old KHV right now.

money

it's the dick, it's always the dick

TPTP (Third post truest post)

how many girls have you talked to this week?

What the fuck is mindbreaking?

Thry are attacted to feeling good. Usually that means having status, but often it means fellating their egos. It's how sooys get girls

3, 2 of them are taken (Their boyfriends are my friends), and the 1 is ugly as hell and I would rather die a painful death than kiss her.

Face>status>personality>physique

Look at the disagreement guys have over ideal partner characteristics, both mentally and physically. Women aren't all attracted to one thing or the other. You guys are retarded.

How do you describe one person and describe half of the entire world's population at the same time?

Answer: Describe a woman

>>>/reddit/

>SHE'S NOT A 10/10 SO I'D RATHER DIE THAN DARE KISS HER
this is why you are where you are

How about you faggots stop assuming what women want based on the 5 women you've been out with in the past 2 years? If you aren't a psychology university graduate I don't want to hear your shit, nobody that isn't brain dead doesn't

If she were at least a 6.5/10 I'll date her in an instant, but she's literally a 2/10 (a 1/10 at her worst) and you would understand me if you knew what she looks like.
Another thing that's bothering me is that this girl actually likes me (her friends have told me personally), and whenever I go have some lunch, she comes with me voluntarily. But again, I don't like her.

>i talked to 3 girls
>only 33% of them were sexually available
>i m attracted to 0% of that 33%
>"guys why can't i get laid"
If you don't put yourself in a situation where you're likely to meet a girl to fuck, there's exactly 0% chance that you will meet a girl to fuck

this sounds like the only option you have right now. just go with it. you don't have to marry her, just get some practice in.

All women are NPCs you dumb idiots.

Personality, unless they’re total sloots. Muscles are nice but the reason most guys get more girls after they get fit is because they start acting more confident and only a distant second because they look hotter.

Face and status

Fun fact
Unless youre literally deformed or like 600 lbs obese, if you cant find gf its because you just dont meet new people often
Im not saying you will find your perfect ideal 10/10 girl of your dreams but I assure you there are a ton of women out there who will like you even with your autism. You just have to actually put some effort and start talking to them

Wtf is mindbreaking and as if any Redditor is capable of doing any dark arts of seduction.

Attached: 1539692553856.jpg (500x375, 47K)

16-20 (if not the physical age, the mental age): personality* > height > face > frame > money > status

20-24: personality* > money > height > face > status > frame

24+: status > personality > money > height > face > frame

Personality* usually means knowing the perfect balance of negging and validating the girl. Most guys do too much of the latter, and some do too much of the former. Usually though having this ability requires a self-confidence that can't be established without other traits- however, there are exceptions to this, especially in trashy suburbs where kids grow up in rough environments, and you'll see scrawny ugly fuckers with cute girls but they know how to play with the bitch

What if I looked like this?

Attached: game developer.jpg (720x960, 61K)

>he HASN'T mindbroken a single woman
I knew Jow Forums was becoming more beta but this is as sissy as you can get.

Cont. substantiate this point

Most guys in their early 20s who date cute teens are ugly freaks. How do they do it? They know how to manipulate the girl and make them feel the right amount of validation and getting negged. seriously teen girls do not give a shit about status, this should be obvious to anyone not autistic.

Where the hell is psychology university?

Height, face, frame

It doesnt matter
That guy can pull off the ugly cute look and some girls like that. Same reason they get those ugly pug dogs.

They like men. Not man-children who piss and moan on a talorian anal-pleasure board.

When insecure people manipulate (usually via degradation) their partner to the point that they become dependent.

Explain further, please. They want a so᠌yboy to satisfy their ego?

>why don't girls like me
>well one girl likes me but ew not her
stop being a choosing beggar you dunce

>needing a psych degree to understand women's peanut brains

Ask me how I know you are a woman.

Looks are the hook. Personality is the line. If either is shit you won't catch fish for long, but regardless a bad hook is hard to use

t. woman

I literally get 0 matches on my dating app.

>insecure people
Baby don't label me like that it's 2018

I don't even have a dating app because I'm a huge introvert and I hate talking to women, both online and in person.
I want women to take the intiative to date me otherwise I won't make any moves at all.

Am I fucked for life?

Attached: 1502900747740.jpg (480x270, 14K)

ive seen this too, lotta qts on campus with silver tongued goblins

kek

I'm the same. I was drunk when i took my photos and installed the app. It is quite soul crushing.

It's all based on one trait disguised as 4 factors
The one trait is power. Women universally prefer men that they perceive to be powerful. Even women who are actually in love with s○yb○ys that don't have bulls or whatever are attracted to the perceived power their partners have in cooking, cleaning, playing video games, etc.
Power most obviously manifests itself in 4 ways for most normal guys:
>Fitness
Big muscle man have lots physical power very stronk make woman feel safe
>Attractive Face
Probably the most important factor because first impressions are everything
>Personality
Least important factor of the 4, not to undersell it. If you have 3 of the 4 factors but not this one, your wife/gf is eventually going to cheat, divorce/break up with, or even murder you. Personality is super important, especially confidence.
>Money
What can I say. More money = more women. Whether or not they're worth your time is up to you.
There's other factors like sexual ability (which should come naturally to anyone with decent personality, fitness, and face attractiveness) or political power, but the former isn't important for pulling women and the latter doesn't apply to nearly as many men.

Yup
Only women who take the initiative are the turbo sluts/desperate single mom type

most people dont settle for what they dont want, believe it or not

they want both to some extent, bros.

let men have standards u dumb numale

Attached: 1537127305491.jpg (105x125, 2K)

This person is a smart faggot

If you feel justified in having standards that exempt a girl that clearly likes you, you should understand and accept that to every 6.5/10, you're the 2/10 they'd rather die than be with.

Attached: 1525769224438.jpg (1936x2592, 531K)

Personality, muscles help though

>talked to three chicks this week
M8 join a club or social event or something, you ain’t gonna get shit with fucking 3 people and two of them taken

Female psych majors are whores.

>
now THIS is based

Attached: images (20).jpg (457x671, 46K)

wrong

how to mindbreak and damage a women for the next guy to pick up the pieces please?

this

>height over face
So a woman is gonna take 6'4 60 iq wifebeater Tyreese over a 5'8 Lachowski?
Bullshit.

My love

Face > Status > Personality > Muscles > Money

The irony of this comic. Women are almost universally looking for something better.

Women are attracted to masculinity. Muscles play a part, but they don’t mean shit if you’re prancing around like the fucking tooth fairy. Personality matters more.

would never date someone boring/annoying but good physique
would date someone fun/sweet with not so good physique

the initial impression might cause me to sway to the former but I'll find out within the first 5 minutes it's not someone I want to be with
also I can always go to the gym with the latter and within a year he'll look a lot better

You seen how many wife beaters there are mate?

>implying a girl wouldn't tell you to fuck off if you aren't physically attractive

>omg your personality makes me do wet

Said nobody ever

that's just cope, look at how many women willingly stay in abusive relationship. "great personality" is just after the fact justification

I mean just go anywhere on any forum where people who "can't get laid congregate, hell even this very board and you will find endless people who claim they can't find anyone but when faced with it, admit that they wouldn't date anyone below 6/10, you need to be 6/10 to even be considered a candiate even by the most autistic and unattractive people on earth.

You should fuck the ugly one, but make sure you can go on to not see her, only fuck her if you wont have to be around her again, and then use the fucking momentum to get a plain jane or 2, and then use that momentum to get your dream girl or whatever

Not that user but in a similar situation. What kind of events/clubs should I be joining? I've tried in the past but always end up having trouble relating to the people I meet and stop going.

Something you've got a genuine interest in and not just some meme shit that you think will make you look cool/intelligent/mysterious

Homosexual spotted

Thats my biggest problem. Im actually terrified of dating again. Ive got severe intimacy issues. I cant even smile and nod at women at the gym

imagine caring what women like

You guys forget another important thing if you want to go all out: voice.

I guarantee you a chad with a faggy voice won't be a chad. Same for the opposite. For example, I got a reality check when I heard my voice for the first time. When I speak I feel like I actually speak well and have a good voice. Once I register my voice and listen to it, I realize I seem to speak more from the throat than I though, I don't sound as articulate as I though and I'm like 5 fucking tones lower than I though, which makes sense since I'm 6'8". All in all I sound like a legit retard and I ain't aware of it.

Depends on the period. When they're most sexualy active, they want big alpha guys, when they're on their period, they want a sensitive guy. You can guess why
Evolution ting

Only user with >100 IQ ITT

You need better pics

>tfw actual useful advice

>that level of cope
You're not meeting any women because your social status is way too low.
So many guys around asking "how do I meet new girls". The answer is simple : "be someone that matters".
Women flock to social events where desirable men can be found. You're just a loser.

How is that coping? You two are saying similar things

Don't listen to these faggots. An ugly gf you don't like is worse than nogf
There was a 3/10 hitting on me a few months ago. Even my friends told me not to tap that.

The difference is he's throwing the old "you just gotta put yourself out there mang"
I'm saying it's pointless because if you have to look for opportunities to meet women it already shows you're unimportant.

You need to treat them like you would treat children without them knowing. Also if you have tinder, use that, girls are easy to fuck if you have no intention of going steady. Just take 4 pics.
First would be you doing a "fun" activity, like on a beach or something. Bonus points if ripped.
Second would be with a dog. Bonus if the dog is yours but not like they'll find out anyways
Third would be you with friends if you have any, preferable 1-2 female frens.
Fourth can be a selfie.

Your bio could be funny/interesting but keep it short. Women don't look at that shit if you have shitty pics anyways.
But honestly you will get tired of senseless hookups and look for a steady one. But then you will realise you're back to square one.

good man, you gotta go for the best.

You faggots have no fucking standards and are part of the reason why the dating market is so shit

Attached: a man of integrity.jpg (616x478, 55K)

>imagine having sex

They are attracted to FACE > HEIGHT > FRAME, in that order.

Sounds like you are 100% of the problem (and I'm not talking about you not wanting that girl)

this
gain momentum
start from the bottom, then Rise to the top until you can fuck Stacey