Sup fags whats the best way to shave your ballsack...

Sup fags whats the best way to shave your ballsack, we all know that you cant make it with a big disgusting forest down there

Attached: 1524427777583.jpg (640x480, 58K)

grab a razor and jump in the shower

This motherfucker gave me the best shave of my life. I shaved my nuts and my crotch with it and got 0 cuts. Also good for shaving underarms but I cut myself there just because I've got weird insertions that make shaving around bends of my body hard as fuck.

It's cheap, I shaved with no cream and got no cuts on my dick area and it gets a good shave even when you shave with the grain.

Attached: 127fda58-4839-43e9-8ed6-694c0e837568_1.9d389cade2d5d92affabec0c2fb7a4f3.jpg (450x450, 35K)

Trim it with scissors, that is what i do and it works well.

Just dont be too eager to get it dont quick or else you will cut ur ballsack and it hurts like a bitch

number 5 guard on a trimmer and go to town

Thanks Joe Rogan

I hate that dude he has an annoying voice and I want to shave his balding head.

Polish*
Can't shave what isn't there :^)

I have an old razor that's dull as shit. Doesn't provide a clean shave on the face but perfect for clearing pubes from sensitive areas

Nair/10

Fill a bowl with ice water, dip your balls in it until taught. Shave, rinse, repeat.

Attached: 1539724656728.jpg (623x702, 177K)

Bite the bullet and get laser hair removal.

I'm hairy as fuck and no matter how much I trim and shave it's uncomfortable for everyone and I don't want my dick hair to tear up the inside of girl every night. I need it gone permanently.

>he has to shave his ballsack because his nuts aren't made of steel
not gonna make it

Attached: image.jpg (181x116, 4K)

ProTip: use a female razor for shaving your balls. Never had razor burn or any other issue.
Smooth sack every time.

Wouldn't it be nice if you had a gf like this haha

>want to shave a bald man
so you want to give him a free haircut?

Carefully

>dick hair to tear up the inside of girl every night

Yeah, that's going to be a no from me dawg on putting a fucking razer blade to my nuts

Body groomer on a like 4 setting and I still nick myself.

shaved is fucking gay. if a bitch asked me to shave my dick i would punch her in the mouth.

>dip balls in ice water
>shave
>rinse
>dip balls in ice water
>shave
>rinse
>dip balls in ice water
>shave
>rinse
>dip balls in ice water
>shave
>rinse

Bro when do i stop this madness

who /hairytshaft/ here

shaving your dick is like repressing your ultragayness

hair removal cream works really well

Electric shaver OP

Attached: F6EC9FBE-6E6F-401E-8B3E-6DA357381924.jpg (800x1042, 138K)

based haha poster

>hair growing like 3/4th of the way up my dick
should i shave this shit?
do girls even care?

Once you shave it, it's a lifelong commitment unless your chick likes getting fucked with a steel brush. Use Veet

Have you two ever just done a nice thing for someone without getting all hung up on your masculinity and worrying if this made you beta? It feels clean, it stinks less, and she'll be more enthusiastic with your cock in her mouth. Take five minutes and shave you fucking gorillas.

Wave a lighter over your sack, hair burns really easily so it goes away before you burn your skin. Just don't be a dingus and stop moving the flame

Attached: 1524008461157.jpg (3024x4032, 838K)

>shaving your pubes

cucked and bluepilled, only gay guys do that but I guess 80 percent of fit is blatant homos so whatever

>hes never had his balls sucked
literally better than a bj

I go over it with a body groomer on like a 1. It's quick, makes your dick look bigger and girls will be more likely to want to suck it if they aren't eating pubes all the time.

Shaving balls and ass is best, also comfortable as fuck

I use an electric hair trimmer, just the blade. The trick is to pull the skin taut and go slow.

Nothing gay about trimming your pubes, some girls simply wont suck your dick if you've got a forest down there. Your whole body on the other hand is questionable

i keep it trim, having no hair is retarded as hell. and no bitch can even come close to my pubes with her mouth. if she can deep throat like a champ and asks for it shaved, i will do that. but finding a chick that's willing to get face fucked and can do a good job is rare.

Chicks dont care if you have hair, it feels better for them then prickly pubes. Just trim.

>tfw unironically shaving scrote
i don't get burgers

I shave mine smooth and my girl says it looks and feels better

>testicles evolved outside of body because human body temperature would kill your sperm
>"just set your nuts on fire, its quicker than shaving"
yeah, that's gunna be a no from me dawg

Attached: 1539555369515.jpg (540x960, 41K)

>afraid to put a razor that you can adequately control yourself around your balls
>willingly puts an electronic contraption that has blades that rapidly move back and force and can easily catch loose skin like that in your balls

nigga you dumb. I could see if you said you just use scissors but you're picking the more dangerous route because you're scared of the safe one.

You realize you're talking to virgins, right?

Razor in the shower. Stop being a bitch you won't cut yourself

>don't be a dingus
>put fire near your ballsack
pick one

>trim
what if I want all hair there gone for reasons?

Will I get bumps and shit of that nature?

What's the difference?

Yeah. You cut yourself with slicing motions. If you're a full blown retard and don't keep the skin taut and catch it in the razor, maybe you'll cut yourself, but otherwise you won't.

I tried shaving my penis and balls once. My sack started bleeding and I freaked the fuck out like you wouldn't believe. Now I just let it grow wild don't care if people think it's a forest never gonna bring a razor close to my balls ever again.

I get a brazilian wax. Makes it easier for my girl to go ultra deep while rimming and deepthroating doesn't have the hair tickle her face

Get a wax.

The skin on your balls is surprisingly durable. A knick on your balls is going to hurt a lot less than a knick on your face would.

I she my balls with a match 3 and I have a huge ass varicocele, it's easy as fuck to cut the skin but it doesn't hurt

gay

>Rub IcyHot cream on my balls
>Wait 15minutes
>rinse in cold water
>No more ball sack hair
Don't put fire or sharp objects near your balls. Way to risky.

Worst attempt at trolling ever.

there's no way this fucking works

Try it and see, friend.

Wax it. Over and done with in under a minute

has anyone ever had skin tags around their scrotum? i think i got em from an ex, we were both hairy af down there and didn't care and I think the friction causes them

i've got about 4 around my cock area and if i trim my hair they really stand out

anyone ever got rid of skin tags in general?

Yeah you can freeze em off

I tied floss around mine tightly and they fall off after like 2 days of not getting blood

>use scissor to trim ball hair and hair around your dick
>clear the shaft with a razor
Most women I've been with just want the shaft to be clear and not get hair in their mouth when they blow you.

Nice gyno, fag.

trying these fuck it, thanks lads

>It feels clean, it stinks less
How about you learn how to wash your balls instead?

The female blades are coated in estrogen compound, making it a mild anesthetic and preventing the hair from growing for extended period of time.

Just shave it, I don't see the problem at all. Shaving my balls and dick is easier than my face (neck).

There are enough dumb fuck cargoculting broscientists here that might actually believe this. Hell, it might even be you.

until they're taught what?

put some weights in a backpack while you squat and shave. great leg workout

Female hormones on razor blades? topkek 5/10 bait

Buzz cut using clippers on 0
Safer
Cleaner
You don't fuck up your pores
You still look clean

Attached: 1512258960916.png (1291x674, 585K)

>Female hormones on razor blades
It's more likely than you think img le-happy merchant.jpg.png.webm.exe

anyone else have really long ballsack and hairs

just veet that shit. might sting a little, but it's faster and doesn't require a blade. works for ass as well so you can be the twink faggot you've always dreamed of being

Works can confirm. Not very comfortable though....better than cutting my nuts though.

This is the best post I've seen in a long time. Thanks user.