What do you all think when a overweight woman works out at the gym...

What do you all think when a overweight woman works out at the gym? I am petrified of being judged and it always stops me from going. I know it's my social anxiety but still. Also encouragement thread
5'0 200lbs

Attached: Workout-Memes2.jpg (600x679, 57K)

Odd way to start a fph thread.

Pretty much still a newfag for /fit sorry I'll get the hang of it

I'll be like oh what a fatass but at the same time she tryin to get out of that fat life so it's cool

I'd think she's fat but I'd be glad she's there and not home on the couch

"it's futile to work out to lose weight, you need to change your eating habits."

you'll get judged no matter where you go, at the gym though people will mentally cheer for you

Attached: 1532058135186.png (480x596, 292K)

Attached: 1536871281614.jpg (610x545, 27K)

this

I think "lol fat bitch". Does that change anything for you?

Greentext time:
>Pretty fit girl is doing push press in the rack next to me.
>Female(?) that's about as big around as up and down comes along and asks fit girl if she can work it with her.
>Fit girl looks her in disbelief, but says yes.
>About 105-115lbs on bar (25s plus change).
>Round lady gets under the bar as it is.
>Ohsnap.jpg
>Sphere procedes to unrack and *strict* press for 5 reps.
>mfw

Attached: that'll do pig.jpg (960x541, 80K)

hamplanet at the gym is always better than hamplanet happy as a fucking ball of tard

Goddam that really made me rethink my life

People see the world as it relates to their personal utility. If you are a femanon someone wants to fuck, you'll get noticed. If you're not, u will be invisible.

Until u start fucking up to the point where I can make a green text out of your mishaps, I won't notice you. The average level of being retarded while working out is pretty high, so you'd have to be really fucking up to even show up on my radar.

So basically, no one cares, youre fine, just do it

Attached: 1539209276970.jpg (833x925, 157K)

If you're fat as fuck >300 pounds, most people might notice you but won't really care. You'll be the center of attention for all but half a second.

This

You’re a fat fucking pig you hambeast lardwhale but you’re trying and that is great

I was the same height and weight than you back in July. Now I'm 30 pounds down. You can do it, but don't buy the delusion that you will drop weight at the gym. Losing weight is 94
% diet. you can do it

Start water fasting

Attached: 1533633257109.jpg (800x800, 269K)

kys you braindead whore and take your fat whale ass out of this board

This
When I see them, I feel pity at first, but in the end respect, because they've seen the error in their ways and are actively attempting to improve themselves.

>I am petrified of being judged
you get judged everywhere you go. The only way to stop it js to LOSE THE FUCKING WEIGHT FATTY. The judging in the gym is less severe than anywhere else because people there know you are trying to get healthy

I would judge you hardcore for being morbidly obese blob of fat and shit. I'd immediately question your worth as a human being, since you obviously value your own wellness so little.

But, then I'd remember that we're all basically victims of a sadistic nutrition experiment launched by the government and food industry in the 70s (vegetable oil, ultra-refined garbage carbs), and that had you been born a few generations earlier, there's a 90% chance you'd be a normal, healthy weight. I probably feel a little twinge of sympathy because I used to be a fat worthless sack of shit back when I ate what (((they))) told me to. Then I finish my workout, go home, and forget you ever existed.

Does this help?

Attached: 1532914951487.jpg (612x408, 26K)

I can't judge someone who is working to improve themselves.
Realistically I'd just be more focused on whatever else instead though

>Learn some gym etiquette

>do some basic compounds within your physical limitations, (squat, row and press
should serve you well enough)

> fix your diet!! I work at a supermarket and it’s painful to see what some people buy when they think they are dieting. This is where you will lose all your weight.

> do low intensity cardio. Bare minimum 30 minutes every day. Just go for walks.

Do these things and you will be judged as a person doing their best to improve your physical condition. Be better when you go to bed than when you woke up otherwise you’re wasting your time.

TL/DR as long as you have good hygiene and etiquette I will view you more favourably than most of the annoying people at my gym.

i wish fat women would approach me and say “hey i dont wanna do meme lifts can u explain the basics of fitness” and then follow the basic plan i outlined that includes whatever variation of “eat under TDEE” and “exercise all parts of body (all muscle grps + cardiovascular system)”

sadly ithis will never happen

Yeah that's not really impressive. It's well known that fat people can push and pull more weight than an average noob. They spend all day waddling around with that weight on them.
I say this from personal experience. I was 5'11 at 260 lbs when I started weight training and was able to deadlift 360 right away.

You will be judged immensely on our first day. Probably for your whole first month. No one is expecting you to stick around. They all assume that you're going to give up.
Keep your eyes out for regulars at the gym, and gauge their reaction every week. You'll notice them eyeballing you at first, and slowly, but surely, nodding to you when you come in. It's all about commitment.

Aww thank you user!

Screenshoting this one. Thank you!

That's a really good idea actually. I like that

Whoever traumatized you did a great job

My exact experience so far. 3.5 months in so I'm still a baby, but people are starting to ask me to spot for them, strike up some conversions, and I actually had one dude who spotted me after the set compliment me on how hard he's seen me working and how I've progressed.

THAT'S AMAZING

Diet is king
sleep is queen
exercise is third
Your a fatass but since your trying to improve yourself every guy, and some of the women are rooting for you to improve yourself so they can bang you in 6 months when you've turned yourself into an actual human being.

Heh I'm getting enough sex from my bf and I am a 19yr old girl. I've been overweight my entire life

> be a fat whore
> too dumb to put the fork down
> literally need to chat with autists to reassure yourself that putting the fork down will work
> do anything and everything to waste your time not putting your fork down
> be too stupid and vapid to self reflect on your ego , personality and the fact you must have overeaten for at least a decade if not more if you reach morbid obesity

processing your body into soap would do more good than letting you live you stupid cunt

Nothing, because I don't give a fuck what anybody else in the gym is doing, I don't even look at them. Couldn't care less. This is how most people think.

Check and mate faggot

I thought I was the only one who did this. I've cheered fattyz and people pushing some heavy as weight.

>heh, one for piggy for my pig pen

Attached: 90AB0022-0D39-420B-8A5E-6DAA5F761563.jpg (540x349, 27K)

Yikes 19 and 200 + lbs what went wrong fatty?

Literally nothing except that it's cool when you bitches venture into the weight area since that's when you make the most progress.

if youve come here to hear these type comments:

>"good job fatty"
>fat people that go to the gym are actually respected
>if i see a fat person in my gym i would cheer her on

youre just gonna make yourself feel better and have your motivation crushed when you see an actual person in the gym snickering at you. which leads to you canceling your membership and continuing your fat lifestyle.

the key here is that people ARE gonna make fun of you no matter what you read on a sub-saharan basket-weaving forum. you just gotta get that through your head and make sure that the naysayers dont get to you.

Attached: DJwIEB8WAAALmBr.jpg (1200x880, 66K)

This basically. I came from /fat/ so nobody knows the /fat/ struggle better. You're going to be judged everywhere you go. Would you rather be judged as a person who is trying to improve their life? Or as a person who is /fat/ and getting /fat/ter? If anyone starts pointing at you and gets everyone in the immediate vicinity to point and laugh at you for being fat then they are an asshole

you don't get fat over night. you don't get fat over one or two weeks. you get fat by consistently being retarded with what you put in your mouth
similar to a domesticated cow or pig , that can't control what it eats but at least has a good excuse for it
a woman who is fat is a complete failure because everything she has to do is not overeat, she doesn't need to do any kind of extra work or effort to put on muscles

there is no bigger red flag in a human being than being overweight , even only slightly so
no matter how you put it , it is a character flaw that manifests itself on the outside

>5'0 200lbs
Yikes. At least you're trying.

>Don't smell up the place
>Don't do stupid exercises
>Work hard
Literally noone will care, we are all here just to lift

>What do you all think when a overweight woman works out at the gym?
At least they're trying, but there efforts should be focused on the kitchen, not the gym.

Attached: lmao2pl8.jpg (618x460, 65K)

I'd think well done fatty!
Then sniff the seat of every machine you use.

Nobody will mock or judge you for being fat at the gym. Well, maybe a retard will. However we will judge you for doing meme exercises that are a waste of time or with zero effort.

Adolescent depression and anxiety. Eat when I felt like it and what I felt like. Not great

I don't even notice the fat chicks. I'm too busy staring at the hot ones

Go during regular people times. I got at night to avoid everyone. It's usually weak Asians and fat women who also show up then because they're embarrassed.

I don't care if you are at the gym. Just don't get in my way