If only northern Europeans can drink this as a result of genetic mutation why do you keep recommending it?

If only northern Europeans can drink this as a result of genetic mutation why do you keep recommending it?

Attached: 220px-Milk_glass.jpg (220x248, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realmilk.com/real-milk-finder/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because niggers aren’t allowed on this board

Attached: AB91AADE-81EB-457C-B038-92F94C004B29.jpg (443x455, 108K)

because this board is majority white?

>white people makes board for white people to post about white things on
>some nonwhite scumsucking faggot decides to shit up the board and wonders why people don't cater to it

This is not true have you seen the cbt threads. Those are not European men.

Attached: 1516765885970.jpg (900x1495, 244K)

because if you ain't white, you ain't right
quintessentially redpilled

Milk is white, like the people who can actually drink it.

Chiefly, we gotta remind our fellow whites to stop drinking nut milk.

>Be me, spic
>drink milk since i was a child, ni problems whatsoever
>hit puberty, milk makes my tummy ache
>quit it
>ffw 15yo, start lifting and drinking milk on the daily basis
>Acne, stomach aches, shit skin, shitting horribly
>ffw 19yo today, still drinking it,
>Cant have more than 4 days without hitting the shitter with this horrible floating smelly shit coming out of me

what am i supposed to do anons? milk is basically cheating to gain muscle for a skelly like me. Its either a healthy digestive track, and no gains, or sweet easy gains but basically becoming a pajeet

Attached: 2.jpg (460x562, 78K)

get the lactose free milk

I don't know where you guys have been but black people love milk.

Being able to digest milk is like a cheat code for gains.

RAW MILK

based and redpilled

i cant drink it pasteurised but i can drink it raw, im greek/italian. I think most races can drink it raw.

yeah pretty much this

I went to John Novembre's talk at UCSD. There are cattle herding tribes in Africa who evolved lactase persistence. He had a slide that was a screenshot of you racist niggers saying this shit and he made a funny about how you probably didn't listen in your intro bioinformatics class.

Where the fuck do you get that in the city?
Where I live every milk is pasteurized and health stores only have meme fake milks like onions/coconut/almond

fag couldnt handle the bantz

milk digestive pills OR if you want to be capable of digesting it, slowly incorporate milk into your diet, like 1/4 cup or less a day BY ITSELF and warmed on the stove. do this for a week or two and if you still get the shits and want to continue, dial it back to 1/8 cup per day. increase to 1/2 or a bit less and continue if 1/4 cup is okay on your tum tum.

this proves youre a faggot

if you don't get it straight from a farm it's really expensive, like 6$ for a half a gallon. From a farm it's a dollar per gallon.

also it stays safe to drink indefinitely, but it sours quickly. If you want to get it you'll probably have to go to a dairy farm in the country, im in pennsylvania so i get it from the amish bastards.

???
Afghans, pakistans, turkmenistans any stans can get it. The milk is for those who don't have shitty genetics

Attached: canman.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>all that estrogen
Keep it

?

Attached: 1540003894179.jpg (648x307, 39K)

>never heard of lactaid, or lactose free milk
I know its more expensive but its possible

that chart is racist propaganda

all 3 are subhumans

lmao wtf I drink like 2 gallons a week and eat lbs of cheese. God I love being white

Have a (you) for being so based Sir

Attached: f57.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Imagine not being able to drink milk or eat cheese. I love milk, I drink it with most meals, its fucking delicious. A good sharp cheddar on a cracker with some fruit and nuts cause I'm a huge faggot and I like that stuff is top tier.
If tomorrow I woke up and drinking milk made me sick I'd unironically kill myself.

Why am I not lactose intolerant if im a spic?

>Alomonds
this Britsh?

I'm lactose intolerant but can eat all the cheese in the world. Isn't this how it's meant to be? I thought cheese was lactose free.

Attached: 900 (1).jpg (900x900, 196K)

Can someone red pill me on milk? I fell for the dairy is bad meme, now Im drinking nut milk and cow milk tastes tangy.

Anime is a white thing?

pasteurized milk is a cursed liquid and should be avoided at all cost. raw milk only

Attached: krishna cows milk.jpg (640x424, 101K)

milk is aryan but if it's pasteurized then it pushes you towards hell. srs. also nice dubs

Attached: 1510249502510.jpg (654x639, 69K)

What are the benefits of drinking milk from my own cows? Is it the fact that they are feeding cows with hormones?

I get it for 7.50 per 1/2 gallon in downtown Seattle. I think I could get cheaper from other places nearby.

Checkout this to find where to buy: realmilk.com/real-milk-finder/

Im a near full blooded scot and i feel your pain, user

This mutation has nothing to do with Northern Europe.

It was spread from Middle East.

I'm southern European and I can drink 2L/day just fine without any fart or liquid shit issues.

Yeah, I can drink milk fine. Don't know why everyone is sucking up their cocks over fucking milk.

Attached: scientificamericanhumanity0916-100-I3.jpg (600x470, 77K)

Jfl at mutts in this threaf who think that being able to digest milk make them Aryan
Cringe and fedora

It came from the Indo-European pastoralists of the Eurasian steppe. Sure it exists in every population but since pastoralist life was such a heavy selector for lactose tolerance it was there it first became common. Since north/east Europeans have the most of this DNA they have the highest rate of lactose tolerance, while Persians and Pajeets who's an ancestors decided to race mix with the local mud tribes they conquered can't stand milk.

Attached: 800px-Worldwide_prevalence_of_lactose_intolerance_in_recent_populations.jpg (799x551, 57K)

based Corded Ware people

Attached: map_yamnaya2.jpg (840x568, 265K)

So Senegal and Northern Europe have something in common.

>Be pajeet
>Can drink milk

Attached: 1474026391985.gif (550x550, 1.61M)

ARYAN'D

Where the fuck did the meme that only snowniggers can drink milk? People from the middle east, south and central asia have been drinking goat, camel and cow milk for centuries. Fucking retarded snow niggers.

Attached: 11.jpg (235x270, 14K)

>as a result of genetic mutation
The one study that supported this wrong.
(what a shock, right? a study being wrong or suggesting something and news sites taking it as a fact)
All humans can keep digesting lactose as they are grown up, if they keep milk in their diet.

It's not your fault basically, blame your parents for feeding you wrong.

>white person creates board for anyone to use
>white Jow Forumstards end up overtaking it

FTFY

racial insecurity

I thought they only ate yoghurt

This was a meme designed to troll leftist media. Nothing more.

Attached: BBFF2F98-C0DE-4D33-B64D-D5B6663B9620.png (750x1334, 643K)

Look at all these evil white people drinking milk. God those jews are amazing.

Attached: 31214E0C-CF3A-484D-B804-CFA55CC5ECFB.jpg (750x750, 81K)

Attached: B79D25F7-484D-488C-814D-40E38ABDEEFA.jpg (750x563, 69K)

>India: 60-80%
Christ and they are drinking milk non stop. No wonder they can't stop shitting every 5 minutes

>milk
>not drinking kefir

You're really missing out on a magnificent drink.

Try goat milk, or sheep if you can find it. As to your question, it’s infinitely more important that you have a healthy digestive tract. You don’t need milk to make gains, chug raw eggs instead.if you chug 3 eggs four times a day that’s like 1000kcal and 75g protein on top of whatever else you eat. Blend them with cocoa, frozen banana and almond milk to make more palatable.

>be sandnigger
>drink liters every day
>no side effects

Attached: 1530521641247.jpg (538x718, 53K)

> drink half a gallon a day for most of my life
> test levels sitting at 914ng/dl at 24

What did milk mean by this?

>milk is basically cheating to gain muscle for a skelly like me.
How so? Milk is no better than other calorie sources. It won't help you gain more muscle.

Everyone can drink milk around the world.

It's a myth that only Europeans can.

This stuff is just so wrong! I've lived in China and they can all consume dairy just fine.

There's literally nothing the Chinese can't eat.

>posts a word document table with 0 citations or any indication what source it came from

you sure got him with your facts bro

I'm northern European and it gives me a gassy stomach.

Then you have to leave Europe. (You can still live in Italy, Greece or Spain if you want at least some kind of civilisation, but you cannot stay with us.)

It gives me acne and im northern european too.

Yea I this seems like horseshit.

I'm blonde with skin type 1, there is no place for me to (except maybe SEA to slay jungle gooks).

It's some bullshit fantasy made by white supremacists. The only people ive known to be outright lactose intolerant are native Americans.

The biggest factor in lactose tolerance is continued consumption, if you never have it after breast feeding then as an adult it will upset you, but nowadays even in asia they all have milk and yogurt just like we do, so they're fine.

Fuck man, the dairy aisle in chinese supermarkets is bigger than western supermarkets.

What the fuck is Greenland's problem?

LMAO

>genetic mutation

You mean evolution

>It's some bullshit fantasy made by white supremacists.
Every time I point this out the Jow Forumsacks here scream about NPCs or shitskins or whatever. They're crazy. Never heard of this racial lactose intolerance meme until I was an adult. Even in Japan there were really good dairy products in almost every vending machine and convenience store and they weren't marketed to children either. Real milk. Hokkaido meiji yogurt is fucking incredible.

t. actual honest to goodness black

Attached: jap yogurt.jpg (259x194, 7K)

One of these maps I saw posted in one of these racial holy warrior threads here put fucking mongolia and tibet in the 90% lactose intolerance camp. These are parts of the world where yak milk tea is the national drink and people think something is wrong with you if you don't drink it. It's how scam artist Dave Asprey came up with the idea for bulletproof coffee.

Attached: milk tea.jpg (800x800, 201K)

It has growth hormone and protein and other shit

it's designed for growing fucking baby cows to BEEF THEM UP

>It has growth hormone and protein and other shit
Not in levels significant enough to have any measurable effect on human development. You're going to have to inject your cattle steroids if you want the test boost from it, which is the whole point of /fraud/ing. It's a decent protein source but it ain't roids.

It really proves you cant believe much on the internet. Even these so called backed up scientific studies are just total bullshit.

It's probably some slight intolerance more than white people which they dont notice anyway being blown out of proportion.

Holy shit yeah, it's literally their national drink.

Attached: dairy pepe.png (190x439, 8K)

just drink 4 litres of yak milk a day and you'll be jacked

If this were true, then women drinking milk would turn into men.

Not becausr you drank some magic juice but only because you actually got enough calories and proteins.

Im Eastern European and drank milk all my life. Never had a problem with it.
The ppl from the south and downwards to Africa cant drink milk

>The ppl from the south and downwards to Africa cant drink milk
Wrong.

drink 3 liters of milk and tell me how you feel shitskin

I live in Eastern Europe, but I have brown eyes and I recently started drinking 4l of milk(easier to bulk) and I have no problems.

i doubt anyone feels good after 3 litres of milk

Here we go

>Every time I point this out the Jow Forumsacks here scream about NPCs or shitskins or whatever.

Stop drinking milk you bought in a store.

back to your containment board
and no, replying "t. triggered nignog" to this post isnt a point

Attached: schooschoo.png (1306x354, 78K)

I drink it straight from your mums tits

This is wrong.. South of Brazil is 90% white, all descendants of Northern Europeans who drink milk just fine.

oh hurr it doesn't count unless you bought your milk from this overpriced organic non-gmo tainted raw milk from hippie doodoo farm where white niggers cosplaying as pajeet goat fuckers bless it with their unshaved armpit sweat like pure aryan gentlemen do and if you don't have all these retarded specific meme dietary habits you're NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT