Pre-Workouts

What pre-workout are you on right now?

Used to take ON plantinum, was pretty good.

Attached: 1534906244847.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/store/jym/pre-jym.html?skuId=JYM5100002
bodybuilding.com/store/kaged-muscle/pre-kaged.html?skuId=KAG5310044
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The infinite power of Christ is my preworkout.

Bump

Quake 10.0 is really good, taste is just ok, but it has a good formula if you can find it cheap.

I have never taken one. What do YOU reccomend? What am i missing?

Primatene tablets (2) - 25mg Ephedrine HCl
Caffeine tablet (1) - 200mg

i take mr hyde. its pretty intense

its very hit or miss tho. usually itll work wonders for me and 90% of my workouts are great. but the other 10% i feel like i overdose on caffeine and it affects my blood flow

G6 Sports: Pre-Flight (1 scoop)
1.25g Creatine
271mg caffeine
It's maybe $20 more then C4 but it's definitely an improvement and doesn't make you feel like a crackhead

Started on C4 until I started need 2 scoops to get the job done. Went to The Curse from there but didn't notice too much difference. I take Mr. Hyde now and it seems to be the best in my experience personally.

I workout on pure willpower alone

Coffee and rage

Attached: IMG_6619.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Anyone tried PREJYM OR PREKAGED?

bodybuilding.com/store/jym/pre-jym.html?skuId=JYM5100002
bodybuilding.com/store/kaged-muscle/pre-kaged.html?skuId=KAG5310044

Black coffee with 3 sugars.
Caffeine and simple carbs it's all you need.

why wouldnt you just drink coffee for fucks sake... how do people who get scammed by these b tier memes live with theirselves? i imagine you spend hundreds of dollars on garbage you could get on the grocery store for a fraction of the price. damn youre a sad kind

Your missing out on the feeling of invincibility.
A strong coffee before hand has the same affect, with cold coffee in your drinks bottle.

I'm looking for a thread from about 12-15 hours ago, the thread pic was of an Asian girl and some text like 'me no care me go marry a millionaire', anyone got the link?

Mr Hyde nitro is what I use now. Nothing comes close to it for me

Retards who have never taken a good pre think they are the same. Lul. Just lol.

me no care, me marry millionaire, and if he die, me go find another guy.

cope

I stopped preworkout because it rarely works for me. I must have a high tolerance. However Mr. Hyde was the only one that I actually felt work a bit. Downside is that if I take it within 6 hours of bed I couldn't fucking sleep.

Samefagging to clarify that sometimes I just take 150mg Nuvigil (armodafinil) when I save enough with my script by skipping days.

This! Caffeine from coffee dosent even have performance boosting effects that synthetic caffeine have. And thats a fact proven in studies.

Based.

retard

Beyond Raw - Lit Gummy worm

shit is so good

I miss original formula Jack3d.
I knew it’d get changed so I bought a crate of them and burned through them in a couple years.
Before that, I took blue razz NO Xplode, until it gave me a caffeine sensitivity. This was like 12 years ago.
I’ve since stopped taking preworkout and limited myself to one cup of black coffee a day for caffeine or else it fucks with my whole day. Occasionally I’ll drink a /sip/ but they ruin my endurance and the effective timeframe for working out is only about 30 minutes long, and it’s hard for me to cram all my lifts into that- it usually takes me at least 1 hour.
Stimulants are great for motivation but they don’t really have a noticeable impact on performance for me (aside from Jack3d, but the good stuff is no longer available).

>drink a coffee instead, Lol
it's like
>you have to get to the airport 300km away? Just take a bike

you've never tried a preworkout or have caffeine tolerance of a 6 year old

just bought pic related... pretty nice taste

Attached: killit.jpg (474x565, 57K)

nope

I spike my pre-workout coffee with 50mg ephedrine. No bullshit formulas, straight up doping. It's dirt cheap too, 10x1ml ampoules of 50mg/ml pharma grade ephedrine cost less than a $1.

he's fucking dead who's selling his supplements

he ain't got time to be dead when there's money to be made from selling supplements

I hate all of this self help pull yourself up by your boot straps shit. What a crock. Self help is designed to lay the blame of the system’s failures on the individual. Can get a job even though you’re educated? Your fault. Can get laid due to hypergamy? Your fault. Jobs outsourced and the core economy weakened? You need new skills!

I buy pure caffeine creatine beta alanine and citrulline in bulk and just mix them to my desired ratios. Same shit that's in all pre workout blends but without the artificial flavors, sugar and fillers and it's a hell of a lot cheaper.

yeah it's bullshit
but on the scale of a single individual it simply can help you get to a better position in your life
if it's stupid but it works, it's not really all that stupid

I wonder why study would be funded to show that proprietary blends of overpriced stimulants would be more effective than a cheap generic stim like caffeine? Gee I have no idea, what a mystery.

Fucking this. Bulk Supplements and prime membership. Citrulline, betaine, beta alanine, glutamine and ALCar. Thinking of ditching the last two though.