30+ Thread

30+ Thread - Living Dead

It's weird watching Jow Forums, I'm not sure if implode is the right word, maybe contort? All these newfags genuinely think they're part of some underground club and not realising everything inside it is basically mainstream.

The fappening, gamergate, /r_thedonald; the world might not have ended in 2012 but it does feel like Jow Forums (and the internet as a whole) did. We're in some bizarre era where the line between ironic shitposting and genuine retardedness is almost non-existent, and this shit spilled over into real life. And even more bizarre is regular people are participating in this shit because they're scared of being left behind, so that they started liking and following shit that they would never be interested all because the stats say it's popular so it must be cool.

Attached: 30+.png (685x689, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

workaway.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

32 year old wageslave wizard here. I want to die but I'm too afraid to pull the trigger.

My back hurts constantly, I can't fix my posture no matter how much I try.

>32 years old
>NEET
>Tired all the time
Life is good.

try etoricoxib for a week?

I googled it but still don't know what it is.

I'm internally drowning in my own mucus

Have you tried yoga?

it is probably time to move on. i'm 33 and have been coming here off and on for a decade but haven't really enjoyed many posts in the last few years. the boards that i used to actually get a little bit of useful information from (/ck/ and Jow Forums) have gone from 50% shitposting to 99% shitposting. i just come here out of habit now and i think it really is time to break the habit. for some reason that makes me sad, but the fact that i'm still wasting hours here in my 30s should probably make me even sadder.

33, 34, or 35 (I genuinely can't remember) year old NEET virgin reporting

Attached: Nvdlc03_endingslide_toaster.jpg (2048x1280, 523K)

what's a good way to start you life over from scratch with absolutely no money in your pocket?

i fantasize about hoping on an Amtrak train and just heading west somewhere, anywhere a lot

i wish I could just work as a farm hand somewhere for room and board and spending money for a while

>i wish I could just work as a farm hand somewhere for room and board and spending money for a while
I see job listings for stuff like this on craigslist all the time. I live in rural Oklahoma.
Most of them want you to already have experience riding horses though.

No, any recs on videos to watch? I do a ton of stretching.

>want to thin some lettuce and pick some peas
>gonna need to see your work history and perform a background check

you could look into joining peace corps or americorps. you do volunteer labor and they give you a place to live.

Also going West to find yourself is the biggest American meme there is.
I've been lost in the West for 10 years. I did find my shadow out here in this wasteland but now I don't know how to get back.

workaway.info/
most no experience needed, all over the world.

Attached: 1531949204221.png (657x527, 44K)

What about the middle eastern deserts? Will I find God there?

No.
If you have to jump on a plane or otherwise need to be transported there by paid professionals then you're just a bourgeois larper.

>33, 34, or 35 (I genuinely can't remember) year old
How'd you manage to do that?

they say the internet died many times
how many times are there left
does the internet have as many lives as a cat does

you put it in your mouth and swallow it, what is there to know

Are there even any good NEET/Hikki imageboards left? Most I've seen are just filled with muh superior white genetics types. I don't want this Discord/muh self-improvement bullshit, but also not anything overtly political.

I get if people don't wanna post them though out of fear of them being shit up as well.

>Are there even any good NEET/Hikki imageboards left?
No, we all grew up, got jobs, and became real boys.The NEET thing was a meme, you weren't supposed to be taking it seriously. Lol...

Maybe but I'm almost sure this is the last death. The internet is no longer the promise of a free and open space. I'm pretty sure most of the internet exists on servers owned by a handful of companies who's only purpose is to make money.

Nope. What made Jow Forums, SA, Fark, etc and just regular forums doesn't exist anymore.

>31
>parents divorced when I was 13
>dad moved to a different country because he had too much debt
>bullied at school every day
>don't know how to cope
>stop going to school for days at a time
>got so bad that they were going to call the police on my mum because I just didn't want to go
>dropped out of school at 15
>develop terrible anxiety & depression issues
>develop avoidance behaviours to cope
>stay inside every day for years
>don't trust anyone in a position of help & authority because of my time in school where teachers couldn't do anything to help me
>don't know how to handle responsibility, work, relationships
>literally scared of life itself
>everyone I grew up with has moved on in life
>gf's, fiances, careers, houses, kids
>im still waking up past midday every day and not showering for over a week at a time
>no ambition, no hope for the future
>no savings
>no pension
>can't drive
>just going through the motions every day, distracting myself with games, music, tv & music from the hopelessness of life
>dont remember what happy is any more
>too scared live
>too scared to die

I don't have anything to add just wanted to say my life story is almost the same. I don't know the way out but you're not alone.

>still UwU
>still OwO
>but most important, still :3

>so that they started liking and following shit that they would never be interested all because the stats say it's popular so it must be cool.
Is this really new to you? That's how everything always worked, from Fichte to Mao. The only difference now is the technology and mass surveillance/data, so the brainwashing is incredibly efficient and extremely quick.

Try sleeping on the floor. If you don't have carpet, lay a yoga mat or folded blanket down.

I lay on the floor a lot to watch tv. Sometimes I think it helps, sometimes I think it makes things worse - maybe from a strength standpoint.

I almost never sit at home. I always lay on the floor.

I've never tried sleeping on the floor but I do have an extremely firm mattress and only use a low pillow. I'm a side sleeper so still having some softness helps. It's hard to sleep on your side on the floor.

>The only difference now is the technology and mass surveillance/data, so the brainwashing is incredibly efficient and extremely quick.

It's just bizarre to see to be applied to geek shit. (And the speed is terrifying.)

Workaways still cost money, I used to do one a year until I became terminally unemployed. But they are a good way to travel for cheap.

this has to be a trap. what's the catch here?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-09-11 13.44.37.png (1836x732, 511K)

she expects you to have a big dick

They're gonna cut you up and eat you.

You'll wake up in a bath tub full of ice with two scars on the middle of your back and two missing kidneys.

They'll take both?

this lady has to be a fucking nutjob

Keeping this thread alive for as long as possible.

Attached: fag buys music.gif (600x610, 49K)

gotta be quiet about torrenting, it always comes off cringe worthy.

I've noticed it's become a lot more harder to download music straight up without resorting to torrents.

Yeah, it is. I also have Spotify and sometimes it can be clunky when traveling.

Same with movies. iTunes is so annoying to rent the stuff and then worry about what account you are signed into and device support and all that I'll just torrent the movie and put it on Plex simply because it is easier. Same with Netflix. I have Netflix but if I travel I'll torrent the show to watch on the plane because the Netflix app is questionably reliable and clunky as fuck.

Kinda strange that there are people alive with no real recollection of 9/11. Almost as strange as the disappearance of the anti-war movement which seems to have been replaced by virtue-signalling while accomplishing nothing of value.

Final bump of the evening.

Yeah, we are just relics here. On Jow Forums the whole board just bashes Americans and 9/11 is a big joke.

Well, IIRC there was a counter-strike joke of 9/11 the day after on one the old sites SA, Fark, PoE or something.

I was on SA and the 9/11 jokes were common there, but at that time people actually had the context and remembered it. I'm not against making jokes, I mean the "happy 9/11 day" stuff was funny. But, it's just America bashing now from people who weren't even around then.