I could probably kick their asses

i could probably kick their asses

Attached: 034_Ronda_Rousey_and_Miesha_Tate.1388195721.0[1].jpg (1400x1400, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mf6SGfLs9cY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsJCq9_wu0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do I have to become a tranny if I want to beat women for a living?

Do you have any martial art experience or fighting experience?

no but im a pretty big guy and they are women

I wish a woman would kick my ass.

I thought that was the point of women's mma you are supposed to imagine beating the shit out of them and then fondling them while they are unconscious.

if you're big enough then the answer is that you probably could unfortunately, by big i mean tall, heavy (muscle mass not just bloat) and some level of cardio fitness

How big exactly? if you have no fighting background a trained mma fighter will fuck you especially if they are the best of the best in the world.

i could definitely lick their asses

Yea sure you could.
HAHAHAHA

5'7 170lbs
orgynal

Luckiest betas in the world:
youtube.com/watch?v=mf6SGfLs9cY

Do you at least do any fitness training?

I could tickle them until they submit

Why beat them up when getting beat up by them is a better choice?

no but im pretty strong and i could overpower them easily

Its not just about over powering user, its about nowing how to defending strikes, cardio and knowing how to defend yourself on the ground especially against Brazilian jujitsu. I dont really see some faggit from Jow Forums with no fighting experience and no fitness training beating a mma fighter unless they where significantly bigger I dont see that ending well for you.

>No

Street fight or legit match?

it's not just grabbing their striking arm, throwing them to the floor and sitting on their chest while punching them in the kidney until they submit?

What you need to remember anons, is that these are women.

You wouldn't survive 40 seconds. You're talking about two of the best fighters in the world. I've been doing martial arts half my life and I'm quite big (over 80kg and 176 cm), wouldn't even think to get close to someone half my size but with that level of expertise

>I'm quite big
>176 cm

Attached: 1512905980148.png (1280x720, 588K)

Im pretty sure he means weight wise not height

I'm thic as a mule fag boy, I said big not tall

They wont let get close enough to do that though. have you ever taken a full blown leg kick before that shit will fuck you up.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsJCq9_wu0s

>best fighters in the world

Right has fake tits

Go watch nunes vs pennington let's talk about punching skills after that

FPBP
I see you a man of the finest taste

Attached: 343.jpg (596x628, 42K)

I'm not even a big guy and I'd beat their ass.

t. 5'10 165 lbs

Attached: angry spongebob.jpg (1200x1088, 109K)

The problem is your legs and wrists. If you are able to dominate top position then they have no chance at doing any joint locks on you. Or if you can keep it standing and have the reach advantage it would be an easy win.

Attached: pfft.jpg (640x854, 122K)

you never had a fight in your life, you are just a pathetic little manlet who can't grow the balls to fight real men, so the only way to "build up" your ego is to think about how you could beat a women in a fight.
man you are a fucking pussy.

Attached: 1532029241587.jpg (300x300, 35K)

nice projecting homo
pic related. its u fag

Attached: 1292233327311920[1].jpg (247x250, 14K)

This is sort of how a team of under 15 boys beat the women's US soccer team. Pretty sure the women's US national team represented some if the "best" female soccer players in the USA

Attached: 3V9wt.gif (540x360, 748K)

they will do things to your arms that will make you feel a lot of pain and give up

those boys were trained
OP is talking about a big guy without any training

well, tell me. am i wrong? you been in a real fight with a men recently (or ever)? how did that go?
you reaction talks plenty, and it seems like my comment even hurt you a bit. but the truth hurts, my boy, but there is still room to improve, even for your ass.

Attached: 354654756.png (290x276, 144K)

He hasn't. He has no training, thinks he is "big" so he would automatically whoop ass, has no idea how strong his chin is, he has never been in an actual fight. If he would have he wouldn't overestimate skills he doesn't know he does not have

So by big you mean a fat manlet

Theres alot of angry roasties itt.
You think a full grown man cant kick a womans ass? Stop larping as a strong person cos you AINT. You are inferior to men. It is a scientific FACT

Gina carano is the hottest mma fighter

Attached: gina-carano-1_medium.jpg (450x675, 91K)

This. People without fighting experience are embarassing when they talk about fighting. If you are not really heavy and tall then a female mma fighter will fuck you up in 10 seconds.