Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit?

Attached: 6C8BB00A-9971-40F0-AEA4-716CE6F05234.jpg (668x528, 205K)

Smoking 75 cigs a day is based and redpilled as fuck. Why quit?

Literally just throw them away and never smoke one again

don't go buy them. when someone offers one just say no. very easy

Used to smoke two packs a day.

Moved to a different country where cigs were 7x more expensive and dropped them simple as that.

Don't listen to this pussy. Get up to 100 cigs a day. Just to see what the fuck happens

>3.5 packs a day
what the fuck man. get to a vape store immediately.

I usually don't recommend vaping but I think this is gonna make your life better. You still have mental issues you should fix.

You could post this every day rather than every week and there would still be newfags that haven't seen it.

I've been smoking since 14, 26 currently. I've managed to quit for 3 months in jail, and other times for a month or so using dextromorphan.

New Zealand would make for a great cigarette quitting destination.

Tell us your story, Kiwi jailbird.

I come here everyday for years and it's the first time I see this.
Sorry for having things to do with my life instead of spending all my day here like you loser.

Juul

wow this is a cool forum guys

Juul))) is so fucking expensive!

Vape works though.

Attached: 1538675230711.webm (640x640, 1.02M)

Go with 3mg nicotine first. If it's too harsh, you're doing it wrong. Maybe too much nicotine. 3-6mg max.

Attached: 1539821919293.gif (300x169, 1.81M)

Sounds legit. Anybody stupid enough to start smoking at 14 probably also makes decisions that land you in jail.

Bro do you have a cigarette in your mouth all day?
Why stop now?

you can refill the pods you know.

Source please

How the fuck do you fit that many in and still live life? What do you do for work?

NZer here. Cigs have tripled in price in 10 years with wages barely rising. My bf% has easily halved without any effort. NZ = cut capital of the worls

Go to Australia were a pack of 25 winnie blues are $32.50. Either you'll go broke and resort to crime or give up the habit

last 2 digits = how many cigs you have to smoke now

How can people not recognise Larkin Love

is she retarded?

wow I am sure he is now going to quit

Unironically Allen Carr's easy way to quit smoking. Went from a pack a day to quitting immediately after finishing the book.

How does dxm help?

Former pack a day here. Quit 5 days ago cold turkey, finally starting to feel normal.

Faggot gtfo

I used to smoke 60 a day. You can do it mate.

The key is to never start in the first place.

How much do you spend per day on cigs?
Assuming 16 hours of time awake, that's 1 cig every 15 min.

switch to vaping. gradually decrease the nicotine content in the e-juice to 0. then break the oral fixation with gum and candy. that's what I did. it worked

Have a heart attack. It's what I did. Vaping helped ease off the tabs mind.

I've been smoking since 16 and I'm 20 now. When I started doing more than 15 a day I switched to heavier cigs, smoke 6 a day now.

Yes.

roll

Attached: 1449638000144.jpg (2758x1822, 481K)

I don't want, I NEEED IT!

how tf is that even possible. do you smoke every 15 minutes? do you ever wake up in the middle of the night and smoke?
i smoke around 4 per day if i get up to near 10 i just feel shitty

Arent the tobacco companies owned by Jews?

roll

How bad is it if I smoke 4 a day

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)