How come I never see guys doing this?

How come I never see guys doing this?

As a guy I can do this and not be awkward right?

Attached: 93B0B128-B8C8-4D6E-B76A-7C9E3AA9AA4E.jpg (1242x2002, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-vK_Vx4yP_g
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I saw a guy with tiny arms every morning that hogged all the 45's and loaded the entire bar. I assume he was a soccer player for hip strength

Thats a workout you save for your late night bedtime routine.

I do them. People are probably judging me but I don't really care. Occasionally also see other guys do them.

Why do you give a fuck about what the rest of the gym thinks? You're there for yourself, aren't you?

Why would a soccer player need hip strength

One of the personal trainers at my gym does a modification of these, actually.

who cares what others think. this is by far the best glute exercise and not doing them because it might make you look gay means you wont make it

team power bottom

Injury prevention. Recently found out that a lot of injuries in soccer come from muscle imbalances.

Those really start to dig into your hips when you got some weight on. I usually have both the foam thing on the bar and a folded up yoga mattress between my hips and the bar.

Are u gay m8?

Can someone explain the point of the resistance band between her thighs? Why do all the girls crab-walk between sets? Does it actually improve gains?

50 y/o boomer does these with haha3.5pl8 for reps. super nice guy, currently diddleys 5pl8+

Attached: CIdVgXA.jpg (611x609, 99K)

why?

Stupid instathot meme

>foam thing on the bar and a folded up yoga mattress between my hips and the bar

I do them, seen a couple guys doing them too, first couple times it felt awkward but fuck it I have a better ass than the girls that do it
added resistance

targets the glutes in a different way

It activates the glutes more

youtube.com/watch?v=-vK_Vx4yP_g

you wanna be strong oe not?

Your glutes are the largest hip extensors. Used in sprint, jump, general explosivity and balance, landing, Injury prevention.

Can't believe I have to explain this on/fit/

Mixture of little knowledge and it looks gay
Few people, including myself, do these though at my gym

they look really hard to set up

Hip thrusts or glute bridge?

Jow Forums stopped being about actual fitness like 8 years ago

why the fuck would you do this if you can hit DLs and a fuckton of variations. why would you do the most beta excersice there is instead of the most alpha?

>improving your pussy/boipussy breaking power
>beta
not going to make it

t. hank hill ass poster

Attached: do not repost.jpg (450x470, 53K)