Let's say a friend of a friend of a friend's girlfriend was formerly fit and toned but gained the Freshman 15 or...

Let's say a friend of a friend of a friend's girlfriend was formerly fit and toned but gained the Freshman 15 or something similar (pictured). Is that little belly enough to make her "un-fit"? Enough to be unhealthy? Enough to say something to her? What say you?

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1000x1000, 338K)

Right looks better desu

I only date athletic/active/fit girls

Lose the belly chub nd youre fine. Also tits or gtfo

i don't think anyone asked who you date lol

"Better" maybe, but healthier?

You should work on your reading comprehension skills

Did you think OP was trying to sell his girlfriend to you?

I’m moderately fit. I love fat thick women gonna plow one tomorrow. Tell me what a degenerate scum i am

Yes I'm a massive chad and cucks do that for me all the time

Attached: 1539830297073.gif (250x190, 1.99M)

>un-fit

Fitness is generally measurement of strength/endurance and athletic abilities. While excess fat might correlate with decreased performance, the biggest factor in general are the muscles, which are then hidden behind the fat stores, thus it's rather difficult to estimate the level of performance a person can output. Though fattening in generally is usually correlated more with lack of exercize/training and eating too much, thus if you were to compare same person before and after gaining fat, then I'd assume the person's performance catabilities would decrease after the weight gain.

>enough to be unhealthy
Well, the health issues with fat are generally linked with visceral fat, which might not be entirelly visible, though it is generally reflected in high distribution of fat around the belly and waist area, so if someone is balloning up, then they might be at increased health risks.

>enough to say something to her
Depends too much. How close you are to the person, how bad of a shape she's in, how would she react, what would you say to her precisely. Too many variables and too many outcomes, you should know best.

moron

I like high test women

Most here are homo and like twink bodies

Smart man.

Jesus Christ this conversation went off the rails lmao
Here's another pic for comparison...

Attached: IMG_7049 copy.jpg (3024x3056, 1.28M)

I am more into the freshman 50 desu

Looks better on the left for sure. Losing the belly is needed.

neither one is fit

the m. night shyamalan twist

Right side is 100% hotter and more fuckable

Tell her she is letting herself go

Is drinking worth getting fat

well that depends, would you consider that second picture "fat"?

That depends? Has she had a kid yet?

Right is fatter than in the left and if its because she drinks it's only going to get worse

Whew fat apologists trying hard in this thread.

She’s disgusting and so’s all of you. Get out.

disgusting?? she has a little belly calm down

No she has not had a kid yet.

Yes she drinks a bit.

Lol gross. To both pics

90% chance OP jerked off to that areola slip

Right doesn't look unhealthy. If anything, right looks more able to bear a child safely. So, from an evolutionary stand point, the right seems healthier.

Both are fine. Come back when she puts on another 20

Fat, greasy and acne looks better to you?

I think that body is way sexier than the skinnyfat bikini pic tbqh, maybe I've just been brappilled too hard.

same body, dawg

right is unironically disgusting and if someone I cared about blew up that hard I'd have a chat to them.

I'd probably bully them first tho desu.

OP, you look fucking pig disgusting, lose some weight.

I know, it's better with the flab. I'm jelly of your boy's slampiglet

You are the hero I didn’t know we needed.

Elliot stop posting from the underworld

>unironically disgusting
>better with the flab
Jeez who knew Jow Forums had such a split personality

>Freshman 15
looks more like the freshman 40 in this pic. anyway probably not noticeably less healthy.

but going from a 7/10 slim girl to a literal average 5/10 chubmerican is a really odd choice.

>right looks more able to bear a child safely
there was literally no change in her skeletal structure or ability to birth children you dumb pseud.

well you see Jow Forums is flooded with pol9k incels that don't even lift and have low test so they don't like fine specimens of womanhood like this chunky beauty right here. Instead preferring 2d anime girls and coked out models

neither of those is fit lol

Yeah id say she gained a freshman 20 and she obviously has no toned muscles even under the weight she gained

Its pretty obvious she isnt active, drinks too much beer, has a shitty diet, and from the acne she developed in the first pic, she is taking some horomones to prevent her from getting prego.... all u healthy and unattractive things long terms

My prediction is she gains another 40 before graduation, and halfway through that she dyes her hair some aqua pink combo and becomes a man hating lesbian. Has she declared a major yet? If your boy dumps her she will probably pick gender studies and turn bi instantly

fucking a chubby girl like this and slapping around her fat tits might be fun for awhile I guess, but I dunno, there's nothing special about her. she looks like every other chubby zero effort girl in my country. the idea of a girl who's dedicated to staying fit is much more attractive to me.

on her way to becoming disgusting*
i give it 3-6 years if she is looking like that after 1 year of college and hasnt had a child yet
body shows bad habits

UNhealthy*

good for a casual fuck, but slippery slope tryna date someone like this. Lack of self-discipline snowballs into hamplanet fast.

Attached: 1436867718885.jpg (621x621, 282K)

She's not chubbing up all over though, looks like it's just the belly. Maybe that means it's easier to lose? Or at least, less to lose?

People actually think this is chubby? Wtf sort of skeletons are normal looking to you?

>literally muffin topping over jeans
>stretch marks and cellulite

uhhh how is this not chubby

op you look bad and you should feel bad about it

Be incredibly careful how you say it. Last week I mentioned to my gf that she should lose some weight and she said for the first time ever that she felt self conscious around me which was devastating to hear.

>she felt self conscious around me
Good. Do not allow that her to gain weight and think this is ok with you.

it's not unhealthy, but it's not appealing (to normies)

haha what a fucking fag

She was never fit

not even going to take that bait

Typical beta. Enjoy your fat girlfriend, she will never change now and will continue to gain weight.

People actually think this ISN'T chubby? Just how fat are the people you hang out with?
You must be American.

Stop lying
We all know you've never dated anyone

If you have no tits you might as well suicide, there's no weight at which you can look good.

Very fuckable, possibly even datable for the short term, but not gonna be worth the time past college unless she changes her habits.

Attached: 1539982291007.png (1562x504, 732K)

>and she said for the first time ever that she felt self conscious around me which was devastating to hear.

Attached: soyboy.jpg (360x360, 21K)

No sweaty, fat only congregating in the stomach area implies she’s drinking too much alcohol or on the road to diabetes

go read huffpost you fucking fag

Those arms are a red flag

disgusting. i dont get why people on here work so hard to get their goal bodies and then settle for pigs with no discipline like the right pic.i sorta get it if it's a fetish thing but people genuinely sound like they find being fat and nasty, attractive

What are they supposed to do when these days the average western roastie is overweight and hideous? The slightly overweight girls they end up with are probably above average for where they live.

>What are they supposed to do when these days the average western roastie is overweight and hideous
just hold out until they find someone worth committing to. personally, id rather end up with a 6 with a nice body than a fat 7

There aren't enough to go around. There is an arms race among men to become as attractive as possible, hence the fitness craze, rising fashion-consciousness among men etc.

Meanwhile roasties are being fed a constant diet of entitlement, inflated self-worth and donuts

The really hot ones who don't swallow the fatpill or the SJWpill realise they can make money off their looks so they end up as insta-thots and fly off to fuck rich Arabs.

In simple terms beautiful women are a rare commodity that you do not gain access to, simply because you're in good shape.

>Is that little belly enough to make her "un-fit"?
do you really need to ask that question? of course its unfit!
>Enough to be unhealthy?
not really
>Enough to say something to her?
up to you

user, the right one is the fat one, learn your fucking sides.

Left isn't fit nor tonned.

Fuck user, your sex robot is becoming sentient! KILL IT NOW!!