Does your mom comment on your gains?

Does your mom comment on your gains?

Attached: FAC46D93-62E7-46ED-A58C-47D245E4D369.jpg (410x278, 46K)

Mom died 3 months ago so no

lmao rip

yes and its beginning to get uncomfortable because she says something about my appearance every other day.
>"your face is really filling out, user"
>"boy youre turning into a real handsome man, user"
>"your skin is getting darker, it looks good on you, user"

y-you too mom

No my mom is kind of a cunt. I never became a doctor but still went to a good school. She still harbors a lot of disappointment in me i can tell. Oh well not her life. I’m happy all things considered.

she slapped and commented on my ass often (it exploded from doing squats)

My parents are the complete opposite of this. They never cared about what school I went to or what kind of job I have.

I wonder, are my parents the bad parents, or are parents like this guys parents the bad parents?

Sometimes I feel that maybe if my parents were pushing me to achieve high, that I would be a lot more successful, they just said to enjoy life and have fun.

So yeah, what do you guys think? Whose has bad parents in our situations? Me or this guy?

Id imagine its hard to tell how you should treat your child. my parents were very lackadaisical when it came to giving us life direction, and my brothers seem to be heading in the right direction, meanwhile, im still living at home working a part time job.

be that as it may, im old enough now where excuses dont work anymore, so my position in life is not anyones fault execpt mine imo.

Mine has the most uneducated views about body.

>why can you still have fat on your belly with all the abs exercise you do
>how can you do that much leg raises, you don't have abs, you can't have muscles if there's fat
>your upper body is big but the rest is too skinny

Better than my mom who claims muscle increases with age and it has nothing to do with my knowledge of diet

My whole family is the "genetics" type of fat.

what

Attached: sudoku.png (709x765, 234K)

I like to think she would if she were still here

Attached: 1539590940274.jpg (319x331, 15K)

source on pic?

Attached: F0CC050A-4E00-4F72-AD7F-DEEB37128CC4.gif (328x250, 1.19M)

You like bleach blonde big tit big lip bimbos dont you?

They get your cock really hard, don't they?

duh

>always confuses my protein for steroids and tries to forbid me from taking it
>"your progress is going too fast, that's not healthy for you at all"
>"you are too big, your body can't handle so much muscle, please slow it down"
>can't make up her mind if I am eating "too much" or "not enough" because apparently I need more fat

mfw my mother is the biggest gainz gobblin i have ever heard of
and yes ofc she is fat and binging on sweets every single day

Same here user

In my opinion the best type is to always push you to achieve the best you can, while not being too strict about what that means (i.e. not forcing you to do a degree you don't like)

Yours are better than the other guy though in my opinion because you can see that your happiness really was important to them, although they might have misjudged the best way

yeah, every time I come home she tells me ''You're getting even more muscular every week!'' she's also a chef and makes healthy high protein gains meals. She also tells me that I am handsome, she knows I am body dysmorphic and she wants me to feel better about myself, she's a great mom and I have absoloutely no excuse as to why I ended up becoming such a vain, insecure, anxious, narcissistic faggot when both my parents were great.

same here

It's good to push your children but push them to be the best THEM they can be. Too many parents try to live vicariously through their children and it's fucking pathetic

"Wow, user, your lats are really blowing up. You must be sore from working out so much. Let Mommy give you a massage."

My mum is happy that I'm making personal progress and getting healthier. Sometimes makes comments that its dangerous for me to lift that much but that's just because she has a shitty back.

wow this is legit

>stop lifting
>do cardio
>i don't like big muscled meatheads
>stop working out your legs
>do crunches
>your arms are too big
My family has been generally discouraging to various degrees.
They want fat lost, not muscle gain.
Albeit, i understand one point my mom makes. The one she's most pushy about, cardio. And even then i just agree with the cardiovascular benefits, not the "fat burning part".
I'm bulking, and she wants me to look like a skinnyfat dyel.
Also, sauce

Also, i'd like to add that i've achieved a recomp, dropped a pants/shirt size, without losing weight.
Took me 3 months. She did complement me on that, but she was very discouraging during those 3 months.
She's become less annoying, but i still can't talk about my workout routine without her shouting "HOW MUCH DO YOU RUN?"

Somebody give me a source RIGHT NOW

Attached: Miranda_Cosgrove_holding_a_gun.jpg (500x537, 65K)

Nah my parents don't give a fuck.

Nicolette Shea

>not knowing who that woman is
>in 2018

Attached: fast bear.gif (180x180, 84K)

that's right

Attached: 127fdeb0-bba4-11e1-9249-0025b511226e.jpg (640x360, 40K)

>You like bleach blonde big tit big lip bimbos dont you?
Only if they used to be men

Yes, she doesn't approve. Always says things like
>don't get a big neck
>don't get too big, it's not attractive to girls
>meanwhile only watches shows with huge black guys
>don't end up gym crazy like your dad
Fucking goblin desu. Just the other day, she saw me opening a new thing of protein powder
>when are you going to get a girlfriend so this obsession will stop?

>>when are you going to get a girlfriend so this obsession will stop?
If my mom said that to me i would lose my shit.

nicolette shea

Based nicolette

Yes, mostly my arms.

but I was very weak and skinny a couple years ago

both are bad. You need to have both ambition and softness.

ie some stress is good, chronic stress is bad

My mom usually asks how much I'm benching or squatting when I see her, and then says something like "I used to bench 235".

>Hi sweetie, back from the gym already? How about you put those big arms to use and bring me out the coolor of ice in the kitchen? Oh, and if you're going to take a shower just throw my bras out of the way.

Attached: 1529600491292.jpg (769x1024, 127K)

She wants you to pin her down dawg

Ew, dude. Momcest is only hot of the mom is hot.

>oh my son, you’re looking strong
>how much do you bench right now?
>275? That’s pretty good! I used to bench 315 when I was your age, but then I hurt my shoulder. Now I just do Pilates

goddamnit mom I know you’re lying

Be strong

When my mom says stuff like that I actually believe her because she is built like a fridge and has giant shoulders.

When I got back from college she asked me if I was using steroids.

Attached: onF8kN7.jpg (553x567, 60K)

HEE HEE

Mommas boy here.
Mommy helps me make meals and always makes me feel good about my physique.
I tell her all about nutrition and because of it she’s lost some weight as well.

Brings a whole new meaning to deadlift, eh?

She keeps telling me that I don't need to lose weight and to 'go easy' on the 'heavy' weights. She pretty much a gains goblin.