FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS...

FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS FUCK SQUATS AND FUCK DEADLIFT TOO

Attached: tenor.gif (220x204, 36K)

gtfo dyel fag

i was with you until you said deadlift

I feel a bit like that too.
Squat day is punishing, deadlift day is brutal, bench day is fun.

I just fucking hate that no matter what I try, my form is always shit. There is always some stupid fucking click or pain in some random part of my knee and my ungodly long femurs prevent decent high bar form which is far more applicable to what I care about.

FUCK

If you cant do pic related you shouldnt have a barbell in your back.

Attached: quadriceps-squat-4.jpg (315x420, 24K)

Look up powerlifting gyms in your area.
A good coach will sort you out without charging too much.

hey op try some 2-0-2 tempo squats, you'll love them

>always hated squatting and could only max out at 180lb because of form and butt wink
>change to low bar and it magically fixed my problems.
>now at 3 plates
you're alright, squats

Weakfag pls

how do I fucking do this without falling over backwards wtf

>ungodly long femurs prevent decent high bar form

So squat lowbar. What's the big fucking deal?

by bending your knees like a normal person

>train really hard at squats
>legs become too big
>pain in the ass to walk around
>gotta buy new trousers every 6 months
Squats are literally fucking useless, just get big arms and do some cardio that's all it takes to be fit and aesthetic.

Squats are okay, deadlifts are... tense, but FUCK LUNGES

Post body

Squats are my favorite lift. It's also the only one I'm getting close to bigboy weight on

Squat:200
Bench:150
Ohp:100
Dead:210

I fucking love squats.

kek i quit my bench sesh half way through because i was bored. if only i shared your enthusiasm then i wouldnt be a t-rex

My legs are very long for my height and when I started squatting on more weight than an untrained person would lift, I would see stars and feel like I was on the verge of passing out / puking by the third set.
Everything was slowly going dark etc, I became light headed etc.
Combined with the fact that my legs were naturally big for my body I felt there isn't any point to actually do heavy squats for me.
I love regular and stiff-legged deadlifts though, that lower back and hamstring feeling can't be beat.

My legs are shorter than my arms, be lucky that you have nice legs.

Lowbar is for powermemers, I think he wants to train for oly weightlifting.

I hope those are kilos

then you're retarded

Protip: IF you're getting BACK PAIN from Squats, you NEED to do BARBELL HIP-THRUSTS FROM THE FLOOR.

Grab yourself one of those pussy pads on ebay for $5 and take it to the gym with you.

You will see how suddenly your lower back pain is relieved and you feel much stronger on your Squats.

really hope those are in kg

this

I pull the same as you but my squat is only 165-170

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

Did front squat today for the first time. Surprisingly much easier than I thought, it was fun.

>HIP-THRUSTS FROM THE FLOOR
Isn't that just glute bridge?

not him but my shoulders are personally way too tight and fucked up at the joint to get that far back

Attached: altaBikesAd-715623.jpg (318x320, 15K)

If these are in pounds, don't listen to the memers; everyone starts somewhere and yes, those are starting to be real people weight.

My suggestion, make new years resolution to hit 1/2/3/4 by the end of next year.

Wait do you mean to tell me that there’s people who can’t squat down to this position naturally?

How do i stop the bar from feeling uncomfortable when i squat?

>Lowbar
bet your squat max is still around 180

>hit 1/2/3/4 by the end of next year
fuck that, hit that shit by the end of this year.
that's my goal

Attached: SS 2 months progress.png (1348x1714, 792K)