How effective is this exercise?

Attached: IMG_0685.gif (500x529, 991K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sw3r2lytys8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He’s doing klokov presses

shoulder joint DESTRUCTION
youtube.com/watch?v=Sw3r2lytys8

Its a very bad and dangerous useless exercice, its banned in the bodybuilding world

It’s called sotts press

Only mobilitylets can’t do it

Sotts press is from the front rack and is substantially harder.

As an exercise they’re only useful to weightlifters for mobility drills. Standing snatch press is great though, I feel it burning my traps and rear delts in a way that strict press doesn’t.

Mind your grip, make 100% sure that you keep your lats loaded and your shoulders tight and never lat the bar drop too far below the crown of your skull and you've got yourself one hell of a shoulder builder.

What is it, slavic gopnik press?

Destruction of the knee cartilage and shoulder joint.

>european education

he's right tho, most of the population can't do behind the neck and especially in such an akward position, also wtf does this have to do with european education you fucking abomination.

Anything fitness related you see in anime 95% of the time you can disregard chinks don't lift

try it yourself start with just bar

Is klokov a weeb?

if you want lat growth just stick to compounds and pullups

Bar should start from rack, shoulders relaxed, core and lower back tight. As you press, internally rotate the shoulders and activate the lats, tighten your traps.

The whole point of this exercise is to build snatch stability in bottom position and improve lockout.

Its a sots press you fuck

>there is a crossfit anime

It's a really good exercise to injure yourself.

It looks like a your just doing a military press while squating.

Kéké

>fucking abomination
coming from uno abominacion

Every exercise is a good exercise to injure yourself if you do them wrong

Lmaoing at how many mobilitylets who cannot press BTN actually exist. There's a bunch of boomers that go to my gym the same time as I do and they ask me about lifting related stuff by virtue of me lifting the most by far. The other day one of them commented on my wide shoulders. Should I recommend him and the others to do snatch presses and the like and watch them fuck themselves up?

Attached: D E V I L I S H.jpg (470x595, 78K)

NON-NEGOTIABLE

Yeah I got my gym membership revoked and had to spend a few weeks in basedlitary confinement because I couldn’t pay the gains tax for performing the highly illegal move.

Top kek

If pic related does them they must have merit, but your'e not pic related so don't try it

Attached: dmtry-Klokov.jpg (680x601, 115K)

if you cant press behind the neck you're a DYEL

Also Jeff "I don't take steroids" Cavaliere can suck my not shoulder injured dick

I think he's more into western cartoons

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Fuck pressing from full squat, but is it worth practicing overhead squats for the mobility and stability gains? I feel like your shoulders would be rock solid if you can get into a2g overhead squat without back rounding or heels off the floor.

Carefull OP, too much of that and you could lose an eye. Zoro is proof.