Have you ever been in a fight, Jow Forums?

Have you ever been in a fight, Jow Forums?

Attached: Fortnite dance irl.webm (364x320, 684K)

How much do I have to pay her to punch me in the face like that?

What is the unironic story behind this

She probably thought he was doing humping motions

She propably thought he was airhumping her.

Fortnite players must die

Fucking based. God that was satisfying.

Attached: littlefaggot.png (471x411, 113K)

Too many. And had to fix most of the damage myself so moving is painful.

How can you get to adulthood without getting in a fight without barricading yourself in the house all day

By not talking to people

I would have beaten this whore up bloody

Yea I got suckerpunched in a club by the drugged up DJ

Getting into fights is nothing to be proud of. Either deescalate, walk away, avoid stupid situations to begin with, or use your overwhelming power to scare them off without throwing a punch (ala this webm)

Attached: 1513338282122.webm (426x240, 2.66M)

>Have you ever been in a fight, Jow Forums?
Hockey fights all the time bud; won some, lost some, good times.

>How about a real fight?
Only once, here's the unimpressive story:
>Out with the lads at a bar one night.
>Some drunk douche bag spilled his beer all over my good chum
>Chum took the douche outside to lay mitts
>Went outside to supervise the event
>Chum is feeding him the right, left
>A proper showing of the pugilistic arts
>Douche's friend comes out of left field, he's going to jump in and ruin the show
>Come up behind him, before he can interfere
>Somehow in my drunken state I manage to get him in a headlock from behind
>Squeeze until he passed out (about 20 seconds)
>Lay him down next to douche bag, who is by now on the ground as well
>Go back inside, bartender pretends like nothing happened
>Victims did not come back inside, pretty sure they bailed on their bills

based and redpilled

We've had 2000 years of Christ's reign to quell the impulse to act like chimps and fight with each other over every offence. If you resort to physical violence, excepting last resort/protecting family, you are in direct construction of Christ's teachings and the foundations of our beloved civilisation.

Shut the fuck up nerd

Adult gamer stuck in an eternal childhood loop gets woken up by girl. He is now saved.

By not associating with niggers

that's the spirit

And then everybody clapped

get her expelled

don't associate with dumbasses with no future.

It's not his fault, he was probably born into a low class family

>Cracks monster
>Sips
Most upper middle class kids now grow up without ever having been in a fight, even in elementary school.
When I was a kid fighting was almost entertainment through elementary school, and even into middle school. Late elementary and middle though it bacame more of settling scores and respect. End of middle school and high school guns entered the picture so...

When I went off to college I got into two fights, then learned to diffuse situations as that is the adult thing to do.

in america the guy has a bigger chance of being expelled

Only sport 'fighting' like MMA, kickboxing and BJJ.

>be a decent person
>deescalate situations which arise
The people I know who got into a lot of school fights have spent time in prison because they have no self control. They're not inherently bad people but fuck they need to learn to control their actions and not be controlled by their emotions like roided up women.
The one time I was almost in a fight in high school it got interrupted when the nerd group that I was unintentionally defending went and got a teacher. Probably for the best because I would have had my arse kicked by 4 islanders who outweighed me significantly.

lmao at that webm

my school suspended anyone who was involved in any kind of fight for two weeks, no matter who started it, even if you step in to break it up sometimes. nobody wanted that so nobody did it

one time so far and it wasn't a fight, more like a brawl outside the club

I’m a richfag and only hung out with other wealthy people so I never got into a fight. I want to though I feel like every man should get into some fights but I’m to pussy.

Attached: FA57B791-D48C-4EAB-AFB1-06824FE35471.png (656x755, 39K)

What the chad should have done instead of block is thrown a punch crushing the cowards eye socket or smashing all his front teeth out. He could easily say he was acting in defense of his friend.

Go take karate or boxing

Learn kickboxing and bjj or judo

Him catching the punch and humiliating him without ever hitting him is more effective.

The holy spirit?

Why does a beta faggot like you feel qualified to decide what Chad would do?

Went to highschool with rich kids. We had a fightclub on a field on Friday night. Someone also brought gloves for fighters. Sometimes you fought people who were your friends and sometimes it was people you had a problem with. I think it was a cool way to underage drink and hangout. It brought us all together enough that when some black kids from a few cities over started coming to town and harassing the girls we just brought them to our fightclub and jumped them.

A few, got an ugly temper on me. Fought twice in highschool and a few more times in bars and stuff. Won more then I lost thankfully.

>upper middle class
I grew up sorta lower-middle class and I-
>even in elementary school
Ahhhh, yup. I got into like 3 fights in elementary school.
Growing up there were lots of fights in elementary that amounted to 2 or 3 punches and some grappling. In middle school there were like 2 fights I heard about for the entire 3 years, and they were fought by resident redneck lowlifes. In high school, I think I heard about 1 fight ever happening in school. What was more common was hearing that people fought after school to avoid the zero tolerance stuff. Post-grad a couple people I knew in my chemistry class were accessories to an murder/arson, ain't that crazy.

Take a bus downtown and punch the first guy you see

by not being an autistic overcompensating moron looking for trouble

Just the usual middle/high school scuffles.

just some guy having fun doing a dance from a video game he enjoys and then some bitch smacks him in the face, presumably because she figured his goofing off had something to do with her.

Attached: antifa vs trump supporter.webm (288x360, 1.56M)

by being white?

I got into tons of fights as a kid. My little brother has never been in one, period. Some people just have cooler heads. Fighting as an adult is dumb anyway 95% of the time

This kid actually has some moves. He slips that punch like nothing then does a body slam. Then look at the way he comes back in the frame with that kick.

Literally, perfect execution.

someone post the zoomer comic of this

Based kiddo

That fucking face he makes at the end gets me every time.

Chad would never do something like that.
Lurk more fag.

Thats a great way to make decent kids unable to defend themselves against trash. There were a couple times in school when i was ready to beat the breaks off some worthless kids but couldn't do anything cause i had scholarships to worry about.

When I was in Middle and High School in Florida I was bullied severely. They told me not to hit back or I'd be suspended and it would affect my future.

I never defended myself because the bullies would beat me and get away but they kept saying not to hit back. Now I would gladly kill someone and leave their body in the Everglades.

Yeah it was pretty dumb.
Was at college St. Patricks Day party some manlet brad thought I was hitting on his gf, or maybe he was just trying to make a show about it idk, was yelling about it.
Told him I don't know any girls lmao.
Punched me in the cheek so I punched him in the throat, fight stopped and he coughed for 10 minutes.
I really don't like fighting but fug that was just how I reacted when it happened

Been in a shit ton of fights in school, usually only last a few punches before someon taps out
my last fight tho was something special

>be me
>5'10 asian skinny as fuck
>parents force me to learn martial arts my whole life because I've been in fights since I started school
>become flexable af (relavent later)
>one day playing soccer with grade bellow
>they play super agressive and are a bunch of cunts
>I play a particullary agressive defence
>other team gets mad because bad and I'm breakin ankles
>take a break, sit down and play cards with the boys its fuckin 35 degrees sweatin balls
>see the other team staring and talkin shit in a circle
>shitsabouttogodown.jpg
>the tallest guy of their group walks up hes a meathead that looks a bit downs
>pretend to think nothing of it and continue playing cards
>walks behind me and calls me a cunt and to me to fight him
>''fuck off you mongaloid''
>he doesn't say anything back
>feel a sudden blow to my head
>youdonefuckedup.jpg
>he hit me as hard as he could while my back was turned
>stand the fuck up pissed as fuck
>this guy is at least 6'2, too mad to care
>''what the fuck was that you cunt?!''

Attached: 4ed1d74cfaf1de8f553a833d3384351f.jpg (188x164, 4K)

Best way to do it. I dont like fighting because I do shit like this simply because I dont know how to fight. I only know how to seriously harm or kill.

Yeah...when i was in high school i was chilling with a group of friends by the river when some white trash stole a hockey stick out of one of the girls hands and threw it in...fucker thought he could just walk off like it was nothing..started walking after him until he turned around....after attempting to communicate with the subhuman i pushed him, he pushed back so i just grabbed him by the throat darth vader style and started going to town

Attached: nacho.jpg (181x136, 31K)

Are you the same faggot that carries from the last meme fight thread?

cont.
>he backs up I can see the fear in his eyes
>begin to merilessly punch in his fucking skull
>''fucking hit me back you coward cunt!''
>kick him in the head because of increased flexability
>after whaling on him start to wonder why he doesn't hit back
>realise everytime I hit him he flinches too hard to do anything by hold his nose, jaw or eyes I'm currently assaulting
>goes on for what feels like a long time because of adrenalin
>teacher far overmy shoulder yells at me telling me to stop
>I look back at her and stop
>CATCH THIS NIGGA TRYING TO THROW A QUICK JAB AT ME WHILE IM TURNED AWAY
>nottodaymotherfucker
>fucking block that shit and the beating continues
>fat teacher slowly hobbling over, begs me to stop
>comply again and turn away
>THIS MOTHER FUCKER DOES IT AGAIN
>''YOU COWARD FUCK ILL KILL YOU''
>block that shit again and fucking don't stop beating him because he is a coward cunt
>teacher finally grabs me
>the cunt falls over on his back concussed as fuck
>mfw hes crying later in the nuses room
>mfw don't get in trouble because he started it and Im a skinny fuck who was shorter than him

tl:dr I btfo a kid and got away with it

Attached: Screenshot_20181021-030650_Chrome.jpg (1440x810, 431K)

>Self-defence

In 2018? Good joke. You have no rights anymore goy.

maybe if its filmed he does

this is pretty true. the number of fights I’ve been in have drastically gone down and I haven’t been in one in about 7 years. but when I was 12 or so I was probably getting in 1 a month. But it was never a big deal. We were all really competitive kids and at the end of the day the majority of us were friends afterwards. Now I avoid them because people are niggers and I’m more afraid of what would happen after I get knocked out then actually getting knocked out

>I still have no idea what Fortnite is

Am I a man now? All these fads just seem weird to me now.

I tried it cause it’s free. It really sucks.

yeah, but i was 11 i think. fighting is for subhuman degenerates who cant talk their way outta shit.

Attached: gymbro.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>when a thot begones you

I got into a very one sided fight.

I live in North Hollywood, which is full of Jews, niggers and chinks. Going to 7/11 at 11:30ish with my buddy. We usually did this to get candy and shit while playing Halo 3, Reach, Star Wars Battlefront 2 ect. Stepping out of store, when a trio of black folk confront us. In like 3 sec it went from them saying rude things to one of them sucker punching my friend. I swung at him, but got blindsided by one of the others. The rest was a blur of them pummeling me and me trying to hit back until I was knocked to the floor. It sucked big balls

What's the point of this shit.

>Hey yall niggas wanna go beat people up for fun since its the only form of impact we have?

sam wouldn't cower from a fight should the situation arise

yeah i agree completely. i think its affected me my whole life desu, i think too far ahead rather than just doing what i need to do. also doesnt help my dad is extremely non confrontational and i never had someone to raise me strong

not really trying to make excuses here im not a very confrontational guy myself, could just be my personality as well. makes me feel like a bitch sometimes

just a based quake veteran pwning a random fortnite zoomer

God bless those two. And fuck that twink for trying a punch when the guy turned his head. What a pussy.

Yes, as a child and as a teenager.

Fighting as an adult is degenerate. Use your words and intellect to solve disputes. Violence deforms everyone involved.

Some guy was minding his own business and doing a silly dance, the roasty being a roasty made the arrogant assumption that he was doing something to her because everything has to be about her, so she punched him.

Fighting is stupid.

Attached: micky ds.webm (404x720, 2.87M)

what ever happened to her?

Hrrduerdrhhurrderhurrrr

Woman checked some fag for being a fag

>Things that never happened

Attached: lmao old man.jpg (900x900, 173K)

>me @ 14 years old
>riding bikes with my bro
>head to the cul-de-sac, our regular chill spot
>the neighborhood wigger and his African American friend occupying the area
>we don't wanna deal with their shit, so we start to circle around and head to a different spot
>as we pass by, one of them says something to the effect of "When's your sister gonna suck my dick?"
>we stop
>uwotm8.exe
>one of them gets right in my face
>grinningnignog.jpeg
>pleasehitmepleasehitmeibegyoufuckigndoitfaggot
>finally, after a few words exchanged, he headbutts me mid sentence
>merry fucking Christmas, boys
>come off my bike like a goddamn fugitive running from the police
>get a good solid hit right in the nose
>nig is down, someone get the ref!
>meanwhile bro tangles with the wigger
>at some point, he took his shirt off
>bro takes him down, road rash aaaaall on his back
>as bro gets up to leave him down, wigger donkey kicks him in the balls
>bro gets pissed and chucks his big ass mountain bike at him
>tire hits square in the taint
>meanwhile looks like I knocked the wind out of his black friend
>some lady walks out of her house
>Autobots roll out
>mom got a call from wigger's dad later that day
>his dad actually thanks us for "teaching his son a lesson"
>turns out his dad is a real conservative Christian dude
>found out he'd been stealing his cigarettes and smoking them, and his friend had stole money from his wallet

Feltsatisfyingman

I believe it user good for you

I’d have fist dented her stomach boob while proclaiming “manual abortion”

Attached: D6DD3F25-AD5D-4CB4-AE75-64A2534C74AC.png (750x1334, 1.62M)

Wake up, he is fighting a drunk 'woman'

Jow Forums webm thread

Attached: chest.webm (640x800, 2.86M)

>be me 17 yo and hormonal af
>got my first gf. One of those skinny geeks with braces that I would hnnnng over, now, but att she was considered just average
>true loving like a mf because hormones
>come home from school after a particularly shitty day, and cousin, who is one of those preppy redneck types, is there with his friends, sitting on the back of his beat up ass truck, shooting the shit
>we usually got along fine, but he apparently wants to show off in front of his friends and says something about my gf
>tell him to fuck off, and he says something else about her
>good thing I took the nerd rage perk
>walk up to him and start going off about how he's trying to look like a bad ass in front of his faggot friends, at least I can get a gf, and how he's too much of a pussy to hit me
>again, hormones
>turns out he wasn't too much of a pussy
>hits me just off center of my nose
>blind fucking rage ensues
>I grab him by his neck, and try my hardest to put him through his truck bed
>friends pull us both out, and we tangle in the front yard
>both on the wrestling team, so it's basically a match, but with punches
>about that time, an old man pulls up
>turns out he's the preacher at our church, and was there to pick up a lawnmower
>mom had invited him and his wife to dinner since he would be in the neighborhood anyway
>he steps out of the car, crosses his arms, and laughs, watching us try to kill each other
>after we break it up, he looks at my cousin, then at me, and says "you missed a spot"
>tfw we got fucking GRILLED by my mom, for that, and a mini sermon, at dinner
>had to do yard work at the church for a month

that lady's got a serious fucking gut
but she did btfo the zoomer faggot

achievable natty?

I’m 28 and have avoided it thus far outside of scuffles during sports and stuff. How?

> don’t hang out with trash
> don’t hang out in bars
> don’t run my mouth
> have self-control

It’s surprisingly easy to seriously hurt or kill someone in a fight. If they’re drunk, stumble backwards and crack their head on a table or the curb, you’re looking at jail time. I’ve got too much to lose now (career, assets) to risk it over some shit-talking redneck in a bar. Most people who get into fights as adults lead shitty lives and have no future anyway.

Knocking him out would give him fervor and an easy excuse as to why he lost but blocking his punch easily and dismissing him completely as a none entity emasculates and leaves him to his own broken ego

Im a nig who grew up around other nigs, of course I've been in fights.

no; the best revenge is living well

>barricading yourself in the house all day
my entire childhood and adulthood

Attached: 1478256836147.jpg (250x246, 10K)

good job man you are a good friend and a hero

Assuming it actually went down just like this how is this not assault

Yeah I got in a fight a few months ago because some mexicans in my neighborhood didn't like white people. Racism is pretty bad in my neighborhood but it's only ever towards whites or blacks.

Nah, too stronk to fight normal humans.

Sounds like max cope, bro.
>f-fighting is for brutes and niggers
Keep telling yourself that.