Hey Jow Forums, how much of a difference in female attention was there since you got fit?

Hey Jow Forums, how much of a difference in female attention was there since you got fit?

Attached: dog spaghetti.jpg (602x602, 32K)

I went from no female attention to male attention.

So fucking much. Women just openly stare now. It's s massive confidence boost

women are dogs with a wider range of emotions and less loyalty. Lift to crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Attached: 507340754730527.jpg (600x348, 80K)

Attached: 1538188809396.jpg (216x225, 13K)

cringe

t. never seen a film other than anime

Bro youre posting on a moldovan goat cheesemaking forum.
You dont know the first thing about women or their lamentations.

t. posts movie quotes cause he has no insight of his own

preach then, nostradamus

I don't think that much, since I have a pretty face, the difference is that now I'm more confident and can sustain and take advantage of their attention much better

How am I supposed to get mires and make eye contact when every chick just stares in her phone all the time?

Attached: 1539607158727.png (1600x894, 1.49M)

Ever since I started going to uni a week ago and starting talking with people again:
The first day I got mired for my guns by a dude asking me if I am a powerlifter (lol nobody even knows this >sport in my country, he even mentioned John Haack)
I got asked if I'm following some diet when I said I've been fasting the last 18 hours (they were expecting me to be a whey sniffer and broccoli eater 6 times a day probably)
A guy and a girl were talking about something I did not hear, asked them what they said and the dude jokingly said "we were talking about how good looking you are" and then the girl said "well, it's true." with a serious face
I have a gay dude probably lusting over me but I'm not into that stuff. He's a good and useful guy who gives me info about the classes so I consider him a friend
I'll ask out a qt girl that I've been talking with for a couple days. The first day I met her she sat on my lap because there weren't any chairs available in the cafeteria. Since then I've been teasing her and playing with her hair.
All it took was to talk to any qt girl I saw, then someone else would come over and join the conversation and I would ask for everyone's numbers.

from underage girls and all my friend's gf. The attention from underage girls is pretty cute but the attention from my friends gfs seems almost like my mom complimenting me on my gains. Both suck

Your mum sucks? Do you have her number?

Yea but only if you can improve your grades in English class. Your reading comprehension is still hasn't improved since I visited your parents.

Now women in the gym don't make an angry face or complain to the authorities when I get caught staring at them between sets.

i used to get female attention before i started lifting and now im horrific looking and women ignore my existence

fuck i thought this was the peruvian organic pidgeon feeding one, guess ill leave then

fpbp

Attached: 5788262.jpg (208x374, 9K)

People cross the street to avoid walking past me.

I cant see past 3meters so I dont know if they look at me, the rare times I have my glasses I see them watching but probably to look at my glasses so idk
Im dyel by fit standards anyway

Attached: 1538530609863.jpg (839x1068, 646K)