Hey Jow Forums its 5 am in the morning where i live, i just came back from a party i totally fucked over and wrecked it...

hey Jow Forums its 5 am in the morning where i live, i just came back from a party i totally fucked over and wrecked it, everyone left after what i did lol.

Ama

Attached: tiwtfb.jpg (736x552, 43K)

Obligatory "what'd ya do?" post

hardcore dude hardcore rofl

I had a big argument with my ex gf. she is a slut, i saw her dancing and grinding on another dude, just a week after we break up, and i almost beat the shit out of that dyel faggot, but literally every bro in the party stopped me from doing it.

Who's cock you sucked ?

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1269, 365K)

based

>Me break up with pussi but me mad me no have pussi ! Hey! That my pussi!!

>I had a big argument with my ex gf. she is a slut, i saw her dancing and grinding on another dude, just a week after we break up, and i almost beat the shit out of that dyel faggot, but literally every bro in the party stopped me from doing it.
>i just came back from a party i totally fucked over and wrecked it, everyone left after what i did lol.
why would they leave? sounds like fun and nothing actually happened and nobody got hurt, what is wrong with you people? did they get too scared after somebody yelled and had to go home cry? i don't get it

Grug is that you?

You’re a fucking moron for hanging out in the same group as your ex. I know you’re not gonna listen cuz you’re a soiboi but you need to move somewhere else a state away and get a new group of friends and workout bros and a JOB.

based

Attached: 39D1B182-4F48-4BEC-8A77-6E036038A1AE.jpg (250x250, 19K)

0 IQ

Thats pretty much every party down here in guayaquil bro, everyone is basically a pussy or a woman.

Hey, we broke up on good terms, its not my fault that i loved her, and hse started being a whore outta nowhere.

Funniest shit i her brother texted me giving me threats and shit, im 5'10 (manlet) and her brother who menaced me is 5'0 (turbo manlet) even lol.

Im drunk, apologies

you being more shredded doesn’t give you the rights to beat on him user
>mfw thinking of that DYEL hurting

Attached: 98A8C3D7-AF5E-427C-98DC-62B5ED572893.png (632x650, 99K)

I wish i would of been there i would of beat your dyel ass for ruining a good party
And then i would of fucked your ex and sent you a photo of her bunda

i thought ecuatorians knew how to fight from the ones i met around the world, what happened to you guys?

so.. whyd you beat the guy?

You're actually a huge faggot, take it up with your ex not the random bro. Brainlet cunt

Im colombian, but have lived my whole live in this shithole, sicne i was 4yo. yes I know how to fight, but when i went looking for that fag, literally every man in the house were trying to hold me back, my buddies even told me that guy went in an alley and hid until i went away lol

Me and my ex girlfriend broke up literally a week ago. We still love each other and garbage like that, but she started whoring around cuz of alcohol and i felt disrispected, I was drunk too (still am) and i didnt do shit with another woman, because i am a man, and i respect that bitch and i know theres a mourning period in which we are supposed to give each other time and space. anyway, fuck her, shes a whore. Im gonna focus on my lifts now, going to law school on 2019, gonna make a shitton of money

Why the fuck would you attack that dude you humongous insecure retard?

>GF is the one grinding
>Assault the dude

OP is a beta whiteknight phaggot

GL with law considering your caveman temper

OP is a total beta male with oneitis who got dumped

>be me
>ottermode
>go to a party
>start dancing with 7/10 qt
>hear panting
>turn and see Fatty Fedora glaring at me
>he screams, “MORTAL KOMBAT!” and gets into what he thinks is a fighting position
>ask girl who he is
>”some guy I met last week hanging out with a group of friends last week, kept calling me m’lady”
>fedora charges, slips on his own sweat
>took every bro in the place to drag his crying fat ass out of there

>Having a girlfriend
Degenerate
>Going to a party
Degenerate
>Watching your ex grind on another man
Cuck/Degenerate
>Fighting in public
Degenerate
>Starting something and not finishing it
Pathetic.

Kek

Pana, really bad to fret over a whore like that, have in mind theyre useless and beneath you.

Cuando el rio suene, perras todas

>5am

9pm master race reporting in

>breaks up
>still emotionally involved
>goes to a party with ex
what did you think was gonna happen, faggot?

Uhoh OP. Still having to hang out at parties with your ex, she's humiliated you by being ploughed by some chad as we speak and everyone who thought it was awkward you hanging out with them after the breakup now has a solid excuse to remove you from the social circle.

Enjoy your depression.

>thinks he owns his ex gf's pussy
>his ex gf acts like a whore
>attack the dude who was just a victim of her thottiness instead of taking it up with ex
I mean you shouldn't do either of those, but at least the latter makes some semblance of sense, you fucking ape.

you sound like a loser who got his heart broken and is now acting like a beta.

sober up
realize you need to move on
quit letting the pussy play you.

Fucking gooks get out

damn i miss being 18 and stupid

Welcome to current year.

wow the delusion in this post. Post body

You aren't supposed to do anything for an ex. Once you break up, you have no obligation to the other person. Fuck a broad or two. It'll clear your head.

You sound like a pussy controlled beta bitch.

Attached: B0D38544-9BF5-4248-B532-D2607BF29279.jpg (400x462, 36K)

tfw fucking my exgf
tfw same friends
tfw in 2 weeks there's a halloween party we're both gonna be at

if she makes out with some other guy i will just stand right next to them and look her in the eye

LMAO WELL DONE MATE YOU SHOWED THEM. SUCH A MAN. NO FRAGILE MASCULINITY TO BE SEEN HERE AT ALL.

Learn some self control you cuck, just made yourself look like an absolute waste of space.

I am aware this most likely didn't happen, still mad.

>still mad.
but understandable if there are feelings involved

Women are disloyal to the point of absurdity, man. Sure, they don't always cheat on guys, but most of them see no issue with moving on immediately after a break up. On top of that, the other man in this story has no obligation to you whatsoever and shouldn't have been attacked for trying to get laid. Overall, reading everything you've posted, you're a faggot for expecting a woman to hold herself to any kind of standard. They'll stab you in the back in a heartbeat if you're no longer meeting their needs.

How can she be disloyal if they’re no longer in a relationship? Fuck off with your bullshit and move on you pussy.

>Having to move to a whole new state because you broke up with a girl
You're the soiboi kid

Because if you've ever been loyal to anyone or anything you'd know that it takes a while after any kind of break from it to move on. I'm not saying she's wrong for trying to get laid when she's single, I'm saying that women very easily jump ship, and he can't be surprised about that. I'm saying she probably wasn't too attached to him to begin with, and he's probably the only one in love still.

sad thing that this is being proven time and time again, no matter how cute or loyal she says she is or looks like

Yeah probably, maybe she’s just having a rebound guy which historically doesn’t work out because it’s a coping mechanism. Still OP needs to man the hfil up and stop throwing tantrums because another kid is playing with an old toy.

Honour defended. Based.

>Honour
should've just pointed at her and laughed

So you attacked an innocent guy who was dancing with a single girl?

Its clear he is the more popular guy out of you two. That's why they stopped the fight. Your social gains are in ruins lad. You'll never recover from this.

Just tell him your dicks been in that mouth he is kissing

>if she makes out with some other guy i will just stand right next to them and look her in the eye

kek

also move your face really close to them when they're doing it

Attached: 1539555714999.png (485x443, 26K)

ARE YOU ME, YOU FUCKING CUNT?
scary shit

maybe
yes kek
damn son hope not
she's been stringing me as fwb along (my idea)
thinks she's a 10/10 when in reality she's just a shallow whore who can not let go of people
also was bullied in school

There is no happy ending if you get with a girl who was bullied. They are broken. Fairy tales are not real

>filename
You're damn right holy shit

yeah well, made that experience myself now eh
funny how she's now using me for sex
when she told me she broke up her last relationship (2 years) because he wanted too much sex
and asked me if i value sex, because she doesn't

kek
fucking imposter

lel

Dont hang around with your exes ever. EVER.

not inevitable if you have the same friends dow

You don't shit on your own doorstep.

Don't date girls from your circle of friends

>Don't date girls from your circle of friends
it happens

>i know theres a mourning period in which we are supposed to give each other time and space
>We still love each other

Attached: 1w51f6.jpg (400x285, 31K)

>we still love each other
>gf breaks up with him
Yikes, just stop telling yourself this it’ll be easier in the long run

im 19 lol

>guayaquil
fuaggot

We fought a lot, first because of me, then because of her. Eitharway relationship was toxic as shit.

I was drunk and pissed man

We both decided it was best not to continue being together

kek

How am I a cuck u moron? Is it my fault she gets all whory a fucking week after we break up? I cant control people

Everyone was telling me that broder, that I had to show I was the bigger man and not give a fuck, but dude it was hard af, i couldn't stand watching that shit, i lost it

lol

Yeah, never going back for that bitch ever again, she rode me horribly when we had sex, my dick got all sore and shit lol

Lemme find a good pic, im ottermode

Will do that

Care to explain?

Sound like you're the kind of person that would jack off watching another man fuck your wife

I actually dont see why, anyways, i dont give a fuck

yup, women are shit

I was told that she was crying after it all happened, and later his brother texted me, giving me threats and shit lol

Thanks user

Maybe

He is from another uni, friends with one of the girls that was friends with the house owner, literally a nobody, there is not a popularity circle or something in most real life social circles user

It was a party, not my fault she was there, im not going to be a pussy and be like "oh she is there, i better not go"

pretty much

Best city ever, imo, come at me bitch

Yeah, you tried starting a fight over lose used cunt because you couldn’t let the slut go. Why get so bitchy over it? Spazing out made you seem desperate

You should apologise to the guy you attacked. He didn't do anything wrong.

>break up
>girl finds another guy
>somehow feel the urge to fight the guy

you're either a) below 20 years old b) from an absolute shithole country like Brazil or other GubraGao hellholes or c) both

I didnt get to touch him, I found him and talked to him, then told him that he was a piece of shit and he got scared, then 2 bros grabbed me and pushed me back thinking I was gonna hit him. I should've just went in with a flying kick right there and there.

And no, I wont apologize, fuck him, and he is a pussy for not fighting me like a man, you fuck up, you either fight or try and talk, saying you didnt know or apologizing or something.

>Let me assault an innocent guy doing what guys do because I mad

I said im 19 in a post above. And we broke up literally a week ago dude. How would your beta bitch persona reacted if you saw the girl you were fucking with, telling her you love her a week ago grinding with another man?

...but he didn't fuck up, you did.

btw I'm sure before making out with some thot at a party, you would stop first and say

>how long have you been single, m'lady?

maybe. Still if he had the nerve to dance and grind with my ex, he atleast should've the balls to confront me. Lol, what a pussy

Or maybe he had no idea what was going on and was just surprised at some random dude spazzing out in his face?

I dont know why you beta faggots are defending that guy. I literally dont give a single fuck about him, I just wanted to blow off steam and assert dominance. I do not let people cuck or fuck with me, if i did not do anything, then i wouldve been the cuck whose girl grinds with another man after a week of breaking up

Attached: Jeff-Seid-3-300x300.jpg (300x300, 37K)

>OP's ex is being passionately banged as we speak

You have no idea what beta or alpha means. If you continue like this, you will come up against someone less patient who will not tolerate your shit.

>if i did not do anything, then i wouldve been the cuck whose girl grinds with another man after a week of breaking up
You realize you still are a cuck whose girl is grinding on men after a week of breaking up? She's probably slurping on his balls right now, bro.