CHAD EATS PIZZA

While you're at the GYM working out HARD, Chad eats PIZZA and STILL looks infinitely better than you while FUCKING STACEY. All of this because of his *inhales* PREDETERMINED HEIGHT, FACE, and
FRAME.
Every day women are getting more and more validation from Chad. It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA BUX.
How do you cope Jow Forums?

Attached: C H A D E A T S P I Z Z A.jpg (480x480, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5SxN_U2H0Xc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he has such a confused look on his face...

Chad eats PIZZA while you EAT COCKROACHES

This particular Chad is going to be bed-ridden soon

Keep trying

hey, I eat pizza too
dirty bulking masterrace

>dirty bulk
I'm a fat fuck who doesn't have the discipline to eat right so now instead of going for aesthetics i call myself a powerlifter

Someone post pic pls

nah, I'm a skinny uni student who does a brosplit and swims and is too lazy to cook
pretty close though

me too haha

I bet it’s like those models on Instagram who takes a photo of their food but never of them eating it.

Yeah pizza is calorie dense so good for muscle.

How do I cope? By eating pizza.

Im a weak twink whos workouts are so pathetic that I can't fit everyday pizza into my macros

its Calum von Moger u fuck
>being this new

youtube.com/watch?v=5SxN_U2H0Xc

aznmasculinity absolutely hates Chad Von Moger.
He is peak aesthetic, white and has an asian gf.

I do eat pizza occasionally though. If it fits in my TDEE, I'll have a slice or two.

Attached: guess where stacy is going.jpg (768x960, 92K)

Anyone who takes pics of eating junk food means they rarely eat it.

>that
>a Stacy
That’s a mediocre Friday night

This. If they deem an event like that worthy of a photo, that likely means they don't ever do it. It's a special occasion for them. If it was a regular thing they genuinely would look far worse.

yes right bro, if she isnt a huge nog with massive lips and a huge ass full of cellulite she isn't even remotely stacy haha, imagine her smell jesus christ

That bitch looks like shit. Most college girls eat shit food and stay skinny because they just don't eat a lot. Also, fat people love to take pictures with junk food.

i like your passive aggressive attitude to the girl pictured, like she makes you insecure.
Your sentence implies that she is a landwhale, she just doesn't look like it, while it obviously isn't the case. My diagnosis of you is that your are likely to be a fat, smelly, woman in her mid to late twenties. Your wall hit you hard during your late teens because you are a fat sag of shit and no man wants you so now you take out your repressed anger on more beautiful women, even online. There is of course, no cure to this curse.

>imagine needing to spread your insecurities to the Fitness section of a Eritrean genital mutilation guestbook
Always be stayin' mad OP

Chad and his bros are on gear and reach your dream physique in under a year. When you point out his fraud, people consider you jealous of his hard work.

>that bitch looks like shit
I don't know what level of musclegirls and Instathots you're on, but she's pretty attractive. Face could be better, but I'd just push it into a pillow if I was nailing her, so who cares?

There was nothing passive aggressive about my post buddy. Don't just say shit if you don't know what it means. The fact is, that girl is not impressive looking at all. Maybe saying she looks shit was a hyperbole but I am in uni right now and girls like her are a dime a dozen.
>very medicore tits and hips
>dressed like a thot
>fake blonde
>choker
>mediocre face

Also it's funny to me how you created a whole identity for me out of thin air based on one post so you could white knight some thot who you have never even met.

This chick is wearing the thot uniform of 2018

He looks uncomfortable, that pizza's probably burning his junk

Thanks for explaining yourself when the alpha male adressed you, like a true fat slob when she was exposed, now post tits you fucking whore

I'm going to work really hard to beta bux for Stacey and give her and Chad's kid a great life. It's the European way user.

imagine the incel that wrote this

Based,I’m asian and id let him fuck my sister if I have one

okay

Ok but it’s not like he eats it everyday

>last name is literally Moger
Wtf lads

Attached: FC415444-A9B0-4D7C-928F-1ADD70FF21DC.png (640x628, 150K)

>I'm incel that eats pizza everyday but guy who's the gym 5 days a week spending his weekends getting wasted fcking thots and eating pizza is the worst

Attached: 1516895123858.jpg (500x479, 78K)

And he's getting smaller eveyday because of injuries, his gf cheated on him and steroids abuse during growing up will probably cause him to die because age of 40.

Imagine being this new

Chad also busts his ass at the gym with high volume short rest period workouts and not autistic 3 rep sets with 10 minute breaks

Chads TDEE is super high because he is out in the world doing things all day instead or lifting for an hour then sitting in his bedroom the rest of the day.

>last name of Moger
If this isn't a sign that fate and genetics were with him from the start I don't know what is.

How much does Chad deadlift tho?

>mediocre friday night girl

her head is huge for her body and her torso is disproportionately small. no tits or curves... nothing except a face thats not ugly, but not particularly attractive. im sory if this is you or your gf

Attached: 1EDEB1DC-E715-483F-A43B-979BD8474904.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

*mogs Jow Forums into the ground*

Attached: chad.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

Post butt.

t. frauding brad

lol
stay small and weak, please, you are hilarious

CHAD FUCKS PIZZA while YOU
*inhales*
WHILE YOU SUCK AT GENETICS

>it's another anti-fitness thread on the fitness board

Pizza is good, my tdee is about 2800 anyways so I can eat a whole one a day and loose weight.

How do I cope? I look down at my nonexploded legs and think about all the cliffs I haven't fallen off

And I smile

Attached: undynebait.gif (1000x773, 328K)

not sure what you're trying to say loser, if someone wants to eat pizza and have no respect for himself and his body I don't give a fuck, i'll keep eating my rice and lentils

what do you put on your rice? I have a hard time getting into rice over oats and potatoes

I can eat a whole frozen pizza and wake up the next morning with a flat stomach and visible abs. I run a lot tho

Truth. Chads are also out playing team sports, physical social activities, hiking/rock climbing, etc.

von moger is a legit retard

calum von moger (guy in pic) is a professional bodybuilder, he probably burns like 8k calories a day LOL

>not eating roaches for godly gainz
never gonna make it

Attached: 1F448AD8-AE5A-4D39-BC72-100E3ACB4C9B.jpg (2057x3911, 2.93M)

Hi I'm user and I guzzle cock

her head is 1/5th her body

Can someone Vocaroo this? Or find a Vocaroo about height face and frame? asking for a friend

If you think this guy doesn't work out you're legitimately retarded.