I had the dream again

i had the dream again...

Attached: IMG_9785.jpg (640x640, 187K)

RIFP brah

you dream of some middle eastern, feminine, roided up fag?

I miss him brehs

>zyzz was natt-

Attached: zyzz-deca.jpg (501x781, 38K)

Does anyone actually argue that?

Attached: zyzz mogg.webm (1280x720, 968K)

Who ever says he was natty?

he was never natty and nobody ever argued about that you imbecile

Nobody ever argued he was natty you fucking idiot.

jesus he was a d-bag, im glad he killed himself

Attached: Reddit-Logo-NOTEXT-2.png (1193x1654, 38K)

he really did ruin minds of many young men

Zyzz is an example of somebody using gear to reach their natty limit within a much shorter time. Had he trained drug free, he probably would have had the same shape, it just would have taken him 4 years longer.

I mean like I started lifting because of zyzz's lifestyle when i was like 16. When I turned 18 I went shirtless a few times around 10% bf got alot of mires but idk man theyre all the thottist of the thots. Probs never going shirtless at a festival again. Grew out of it really quick now I lift to look good in the mirror kek.

Now a days he isnt my "idol" anymore but he still got me into lifting seriously. So I guess thats that.

lol

Thank you Zyzz, I made it

Attached: brah.jpg (329x449, 20K)

It's nice that he got you into lifting, but he was more cancerous than not imo. Incels look at this fag and think they key to getting laid is to act and look like him, their lives start revolving around trying to mimic that, and all they care is to create those all show-no go bodies just to impress some slut.
And he started the thing of using the word "aesthetics" in reference to bodybuilding, and for that reason alone I think he deserved to die.

top kek, fucking legend

Does anyone actually admire this fag? Jow Forums autists do realise you don't need any kind of aesthetics to pick up sluts at music festivals right?

I’m not even gonna pretend I was around to worship this dyel while he was alive.

rekt

Attached: 307eff7115b41ee4f38cbbbff6c34ea1.626x624x1.png (626x624, 8K)

I'm not even baiting m8. He's done more damage to this place than good, and gave foundation to a whole generation of faggots, who are too afraid to squat, because they think it will make them fat.

Haha

>accidentally met him and his mates in Hyde Park during Mardi Gras a couple months before he died

>people having different opinions to me is bait

Attached: 1536334001121.jpg (678x1024, 68K)

Looking back at it, Zyzz was pretty fucking cringe.

Attached: Zg9lYNw.png (625x626, 181K)

Attached: 1512299920154.png (225x224, 8K)

It was a different time

DESU, these.

I used to be a massive Zyzz fanboy. I still think he was cool n all. But you really don't need to look or act like him to pull the girl he did.

I've honestly pulled way hotter girls than I ever saw him with.

no wonder, because he was gay

>Incels look at this fag and think
stopped reading there m8, your being a really stupid cunt if your think it was his fault and not the incels themselves

It was his fault for fishing for attention so hard and trying to impress the boys. Them being fags is another story, but he only amplified their faggotry.

I'm a newfag..
can someone tell me all about zyzz?

Zyzz wouldn't be anywhere near as popular if he came up today.

He probably was the first real social media fitness 'personality' though.

His physique isn't even up to scratch in all honesty.

>skinny gay boy with low self esteem wants to be popular
>skinny gay boy with low self esteem starts using roids and training
>turns out skinny boy with low self esteem has some nice set of insertions and now has a body all other boys want
>gay boy's self esteem skyrockets and he starts recording himself doing cringy stuff and kissing girls
>fags on Jow Forums ride his cock, because he >gets girls
>gay boy pushes too far with his drug combo and dies
>the end

you have to look at it through the lenses of the 2010 neets who used to lurk this board and understand how great an influence he was at the time. it's been 7 years and we all moved on so of course you can think hes cringe, but it
doesnt give you the audacity to say "zyzz was fucking cringe"

you forgot that he was a mod on Jow Forums on and post here often which is the main reason he was so popular here

samefagging this hard

>neets in 2010 were stupid and idolizing some cringy fag, so you can't call that fag cringy

>neets in 2010 were stupid
just like 8 years from now youre gonna look back at your shit and say it was cringy, we simply grow tired of ourselves and change. those "neets" have grown thanks to zyzz. you sound really young to be fair so im gonna tolerate your stupidity and lack of understanding

I miss him bras

Attached: 1540017078854.png (576x597, 41K)

this. He made the idea of end goal possible combined with a fun life

it doesn't make one any less cringy just because impressionable, young people idolize him, wtf are you talking about
>"neets" have grown thanks to zyzz
Nobody has grown thanks to zyzz. He only spawned his wannabe clones and the likes of Jeff Seid. It's pure cancer.

RIP sick cunt. We're all gonna make it lads

Zyzz helped a lot of people understand the goal body everyone chases is a steroid induced one. He pulled back the curtain for people once deceived. For that, I forgive him.

Zyzz is cringe af, a bloody retarded roided up monkey using recreational drugs to dull his mind so he doesn't have to face the fact that his life is a total waste. His highest joy was a fake chemical induced rush while raving. Everything was fake about him, a total useless loser admired by even bigger losers here on this board around 2010.

Thank you Zyzz. Sad to see how you are derided, but I suppose you always have been. Thank you for showing people in despair, hope.

he literally talked about is cycle retard, in 2011, that's why he was so hated by tryhards

From what I have seen of him, I don't really get the hype. All body builders deserve some respect. But the only thing cool about zyzz was his the definition he got from low body fat. The muscles themselves were not that great, they were good, nothing to mock of course. He had decent muscles, and but had great body fat in relation to those muscles. Though, I think wrong cutting probably aided his death, primarily driven by steroid growth while not regarding proper nutrition needs in relation to his dietary needs because of his accelerated gains. I know he had a heart defect, but I think he made wrong choices on top of steroids, which are therefore doubled in risk.

Attached: big-lenny1.jpg (603x900, 83K)

His story showed the change a WoW twink can do to improve himself. Even though Zyzz took shortcuts for that process, it is still inspirational to see how malleable humans can be.

its not about zyzz himself, its about the IDEA

that you can change from a sad cunt to a sick cunt if you really want to

its about believing in yourself user.

Attached: 2B072248-8A66-483F-BB45-7D7A716D3239.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

Holy shit he was small. He took steroids FOR THAT...?

GOLEM GET YOU GONE

Are you serious? His physique was insane. Not sure what you're on about. His abs were ridiculous, although his back was undeveloped.

This. It's never been about wearing tiny fucking shorts and a pussy pack bag around festivals. It's about not giving a fuck, getting shredded, fucking girls and being a funny cunt. Zyzz didn't want people copying his mannerisms per se, he wanted people copying his care free lifestyle. As usual, DYELs and the incel retards shit up what was once a sick movement.

Nah this was him close to his peak

Attached: Zyzz.jpg (265x521, 48K)

Based and correct

Glad this guido is dead. Jow Forums was much better after his death.
Unfortunately The US election killed Jow Forums, but if he lived a couple years longer he would have done it.

Good riddance.
I believe the board improved in quality after he died because a lot of his incel fanbase stopped posting because they lost their father-figure motivational character.

Attached: 1452886807016.png (589x589, 420K)

He had a very good shape, sure. But he doesn't look anywhere as dry as he should for a 'fitness model'.

He rarely looked under 10% bodyfat in all honesty. Just look at the OP pic.

I would trade 1 Zyzz for all you sadcunts who scream roider at everyone who has a better body than you in a heartbeat.

Zyzz was fun, fucking chill, and lived the dream after quitting WoW. Shame what happened but just know he lived more in 3 years than most losers here will in their lifetime

Attached: 7D720279-A099-48A1-B25C-8D3CD79FC0B5.png (425x557, 296K)

Wtf he looked like this?
Thought he was much bigger.

Attached: 2rhn2b9.jpg (480x360, 35K)

>i had that dream again zyzz
>i dreamed we all made it
>you would have loved it zyzz

If Zyzz came to Jow Forums in 2018, he would have been laughed off as soon as people found out he was 5'11.

Zyzz got massive massive massive before he died. There's not many pictures of him at his peak. He peaked just before he died.

Lol he definitely was not a mod

He did post here albeit sporadically

Mostly misc

Rofl

Who tf says he's natty?

>t. cucked by zyzz

>faggot
>ur girls mirin
U L T I M A T E K E K S

Fucking newfags

Nice post and even nicer waifu

Attached: 1487648421471.jpg (1200x800, 887K)

fuark
shredded af

Lmao

Not 5’11, he was an honorary lanklet with a height of 6’-1

Attached: 10685515_619048348223159_2578611841010410019_n.jpg (412x628, 42K)

what drugs and routines would I have to take/use/do in order to get to zyzz level?

dumbass

Very motivating, i'd love to make a woman make that face

>"you can build big muscles without steroids you know!"

Attached: 1536574869064.png (971x546, 87K)

Mark? Is that you? Either way stop it and get some help, who really cares about our African boulder lifting forum anyway? and the quality of said board?

>What are androgen receptors
>What is not training your legs so your weight/ffmi is skewed
>What is tren/mast skin

how is he holding that cigarette?

The point about Zyzz was that he showed fellow nerds that they can make it if they really try.
It was never about his body.

It would take 8 years and he would look like shit 90% of the time with his lifestyle

Zyzz was a mistake. All the dudebro gymrat partybois are still trying to emulate him here in Australia. It's pathetic.

People still dont realize how much the stars have to align to get insertions body and frame like this

the fuck you mean by drugs

Attached: 1513126893140.jpg (220x229, 6K)

Attached: jimmy.jpg (500x375, 30K)

Is Zyzz’s exact stack know?

We've evolved and matured a lot since him. Bugez is now our God. But lifting culture was much different 7 years ago, and he definitely played a part in shaping our current culture. I agree that he was fake and people should not aspire to be like him, but back in the day, that was kind of where Western Culture was. All about raves and Molly and partying and not having a job because of the recession. Now we are older, wiser, and more interested in overall self improvement. We've also learned a lot of other lessons along the way. Where will we be in another 7 years?

The appeal believe is that he was literally one of us.

RIP sick cunt

>yes officer, got a wild one here, he's spouting nonsense

Attached: twink_police.jpg (853x960, 106K)

I'd fuck all three

Zyzz was all about showing a sad cunt that they too can be a sick cunt. He was overwhelmingly positive and he understood that it is better to raise others up than to put them down. He taught people to not care what anybody thinks and just be themselves. I know the "just be yourself" thing is a meme around here but it's true. It doesn't mean nervously be yourself. It means confidant be yourself. It means be yourself without giving a fuck what others think of it. That's what girls find attractive and guys admire. That's what zyzz preached.

Yeah, he wasn't perfect but who is? Look at some of the greats and how they all had their flaws. van gogh, Mike tyson, tesla, Hitler, Paul Gascoigne, Mandela, jobs.

Attached: b205f585c425adb4aff623fd13be4141.jpg (612x612, 44K)

Unironically this

Zyzz isn't even that big lmao

thats a tablet

She is making a weird face like she is in orgasmic rapture.