For any of you that read Baki

Is it possible to develop the mindset of Jack Hanma? The kind of mindset where you'd literally rather die than fail? Also weighted dips or machine flies , which is a better accessory movement?

Attached: tumblr_mf90ppS5Lh1s0fkk6o1_500.jpg (500x698, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tSTk1083VY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump. I want his mindset.

>Not wanting Yujiros's mindset
Absolutely pathetic

I guess so, but it wont work for everyone. sometimes you can have the will, but your tendons don't give a shit about your will. Some people are lucky and don't have that issue though and can do some insane shit.
Someone like David Goggins is a good example of this in real life.
youtube.com/watch?v=5tSTk1083VY

Unless your born like that, you don't develop that mindset. Jack's is different though, it's cause he literally hates his father to the point of destroying himself just to prove he can he be stronger.

It's one of those things that can't be developed ,you either do or don't and that's all there is to it

Cringe. It's a stupid mindset, failure is a part of the learning process.

stop worrying about manga mindsets and go lift some dang weights

Why would you want a mindset of a jobber?

nah you'll just end up injuring yourself

Just have the same mindset for stretching, yoga, dynamic resistance, eating and sleeping

You did see the part where he was a literal skeleton on deaths door before magical steroids saved him, right?.

Excellent mindset.

Attached: 1534225931937[1].jpg (757x1200, 318K)

Attached: 1534225994697[1].jpg (757x1200, 380K)

Attached: 1477662826759[1].jpg (1514x1200, 442K)

anime or manga?

He unlocked Picasso mode

Baki the Grappler?
If you're asking which character then from the manga I guess?

Don't waste those proteins Jack!

what is with all these retarded anime/manga threads asking retarded questions lately

cant you faggots stay in your "fictional goal body" threads and let the adults talk

no i mean is it worth it to read the manga before watching anime. as in which is better

Manga is definitely better then.

hurr durr I don't watch anime so that makes me superior to you, I hope your tricep tears while your benching and the bar falls on your neck faggot.

Attached: 0582275001444510835_filepicker.jpg (1280x850, 342K)

This. He's a /fraud/ and thinks being huge and tall is all it takes. Then gets btfo by chad natties like his half brother and dad.

youre the one thats going to have that happen since apparently you think dying instead of ever failing a lift is cool. go post more warped baki bodies or guts for the hundreth time thinking you can actually achieve something fictional in the real world

theres nothing wrong with liking fictional media but maybe you should try to live in reality for once

Oh please do tell me what you've accomplished in your life so far that gives you any right to tell me how to live. Did you put your peepee in vagina and now you're a man? Did you make a little money and now you think you're the shit? Please tell me how you're so superior.

Calm down guys, it's not that serious.

Attached: 1525900604718s.jpg (250x140, 4K)

Did they even finish translating the first arc yet?

Baki son of ogre and baki dou were shit

Son of Ogre was good what are you talking about?

who taught charlie how to read and write?

Who's Charlie?

>and let the adults talk
Audibly keked. Good one user.
Unless you're actually serious, in which case I feel sorry for you.

>Did they even finish translating the first arc yet?

The text has been translated, check the archive.

>literally rather die than fail
repeated failure is a large part of success