Tfw you will never be 16 with a body and face like pic related and literally fuck all the female students and even...

>tfw you will never be 16 with a body and face like pic related and literally fuck all the female students and even teachers in high school just by posting a pic of your abs on Instagram

Why do we even bother to lift at our age?

Attached: DAVID LAID XX -2.jpg (1200x800, 203K)

For the glory of God

Attached: Savior.jpg (531x710, 307K)

>why do we even bother
Just stop lifting then idiot. “Ooo look at me I’m so depressed because I’m not some good looking teenager” just shut up and stop posting here then.

well, probably to be [current age], look juicy as fuark and and fuck the girls availabe?

because lifting is always better than not lifting, you plum.

>fucking the girls that were already fucked by turbo chads like David Laid in high school

cuck

High schoolers are already roiding thanks to the bad influence by fake natties like David Laid, Jon Skywalker, Matt Ogus, Steve Cook, Calum von Mogger etc. Do you seriously think that you can compete with their youth, boomer? You are just that creepy bald 30 guy at the gym that gets laughed at behind his back by high school/college cardio bunnies.

Attached: 1522872222962.png (1200x800, 1.76M)

What's with all the negativity? Sounds like you need Jesus in your life.

When you're like 40 you'll regret not having started lifting in your 30's, just like you're regreting not having started as a teenager now.

>that 30 old boomer that has been lifting for 3-4 years and actually thinks he can compete with someone on roids, god-tier face AND youth

lmao stay cucked boomers. If you are 22+ then you might as well stop lifting. Everyone is making of you at the gym.

Attached: BOOMER_WOJAK.jpg (380x349, 35K)

You’re weird

yikes

ahh, the regret memes

>waaa waaa im not 16 my life is over
lmao, what a sad cunt

he still looks like the crying cat period

Attached: pJzIIsQ_d.jpg (640x593, 24K)

It's totally creepy, but for a lot of people high school was the high point and now it's all downhill. They ought to just snuff themselves out.

Litteraly this. Like in the parable of the master landing his servants talents to be their stewards, he has made us stewards of our bodies and minds . And like the master expected his servants to grow the deed they were made stewards of, so must we better and grow our minds and bodies so that we do not waste His creation and offend him in doing so.

Because lifting when teenager will decrease your growing, retard. Do you want to be a manlet?

Also, being fit isnt necessary, you should be crying for being ugly. That guys could easily fuck his entire school just because of his face.

Men are done growing by 15.
And men have very high test at 14-17 so you'll make amazing gains at that age.

>Men are done growing by 15
nigga everyone grows at different rates and at different times

women tend to grow younger, faster, while men tend to grow at a more even pace over a longer period of time - it's not at all uncommon for men to still be getting taller at 18, let alone 15

>Men are done growing by 15.

Well, in theory. I kept growing until 19.

>men are done growing by 15

Niggawat, i still got taller till I was 18

I also never roided either so even if I was lifting weights I wouldn't have looked like him.

The whole "fused growth plate thing" was just a wivestale, wasn't it? There's no actual research to support it.

fucking retard, puberty works differently for everyone, I grew until I was 20. Some people keep growing until they are well into their 20's, albeit not as dramatically as when you're in your teens. Lifting during your teenage years is possibly the best time to be doing it and learning proper diet is even more important.

Lol yeah that’s why you should stop lifting at 29, my gym (like most of yours I’m sure) kicks your ass out at 25, there are never any old people or dyels there certainly no fat women on the treadmills or anything. I love how life is just like high school forever!

Which church do you lift in?

I'll lift whenever I want. Fuck off gains goblin.

I'm in my mid 20s and I still look about as young as him, but the mentality is the thing the changed the most, once you have left school and worked for a few years you're a jaded person.
Even if I tried to go back to school to desperately relive my youth I'm still a jaded fuck who can't relate to anyone

except that there is no real proof of this and there is more proof that lifting during puberty would make you taller from increased HGH (could also give you better posture)

except that they usually stop growing at 19-20 and sometimes up to 25
but ok faggot

Skywalker isn't a fake natty, he openly gloats about his tren use. He makes a fucking stringer called "Tren Setter".

Attached: 1533883063635.jpg (541x498, 32K)

My spine growth plates fused at 16, is there any way for me to get taller.

t. 5 11

I unironically wouldn't get any pussy even if I looked like that because I was/am such an autist

I'm sure user, it's not like 5'11" is completely average in terms of height

It honestly doesn't matter that much. I was pretty fucking juicy by the time I was 16. Obviously I didn't look like David Laid, but I regularly got mired. I still didn't get pussy because I wasn't very social or handsome. Being muscular isn't everything at any age.

You seem quite obsessed with this guy, OP. You posted the thread again.
Are you sure you don't want him to fuck you instead?

>men are done growing by 15
The average Jow Forums IQ right here.

I started growing at 15, get on my level faggots,

I am playing ultra hard mode, you all fags playing on easy, lmao losers

Tfw 30 and fucking 18 year olds on a daily

that's a pretty wise analogy, user
I had always just thought about doing it for the glory of God, but i had never realized there was a parable to back it up

>Men are done growing by 15.
psychologically, you imbecile

Attached: pepebook.jpg (804x743, 93K)

>that 18 old zoomer that lifts in hopes of getting big, thinking his muscles will attract women, while in the meantime I am railing his oneitis qt3.14

lmao stay mentally & physically weak zoomer. If you are 22-- then you might as well just play fortnite. Nobody gives a fuck about you.

Attached: 1539639183623.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Not even gay, and I’d fuck that kid.

>ottermode
>alopecia universalis
>heterochromia iridis
You will never get more pussy than me
Who /geneticabomination/ here

Whoops, replied to the wrong post. Whatevs.

>alopecia
I can't imagine having no eyebrows is attractive to women