Are Instant noodles decent for quick carbs/calories on a bulk? Or are they guaranteed cancer like some say

Are Instant noodles decent for quick carbs/calories on a bulk? Or are they guaranteed cancer like some say

Attached: 214142142124.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Is it so hard to boil 10 minutes real spaghetti?

throw in some eggs and you're good

>10 min
Your water boils instantly you fuckwit?

Tons of sodium for what they are. Home cooking is best. Check out frenchguycooking on YouTube. He made homemade instant noodles.

you should eat bread instead

Yes less than a minute. I don't cook on a fire like some thirdworlder.

>he can't boil fucking water
Typical murican. Those noodles need hot water too and cook 5 minutes. They is also cost much more than real thing.

>basedflower
>french
xd

>Yes less than a minute
Bullshit, i have a decent gas stove and it takes much longer than that

only eat rice. no wheat products

Ramen noodles are particularly unhealthy because they contain a food additive called Tertiary-butyl hydroquinone (TBHQ), a preservative that is a petroleum industry byproduct. They're also incredibly high in sodium, calories and saturated fat. The containers packaging these noodles aren't helping much either

>They're also incredibly high in sodium, calories
>Calories

Perfect

Idk about for bulking, but sure love them on a cheat day.

>only eat rice. no wheat products
He can eat soba. Much better choice.

If you're a lazy fuck that cant endure a healthy bulk and cooking your own food then go for it.

what is a healthy bulk?

>High on carbs
>High on calories (some of them)

Literally pasta, if this is unhealthy so is that.

what about ricenoodles?

aren't instant noodles fried prior to packaging

The ultimate bulking noodles is the gigamax. It has over 2000 calories in one pack and over a pound of noodles. You’ll definitely get cancer from that, but who gives a shit. Everything gets cancer.

Yes, they are friend in palm oil and made for literal nigger SEA counties to eat so they won’t starve to death.

Super high in cals/fat/sodium/THBQ and other chemicals. Stay away from this shit. Or don’t I don’t give a fuck.

I live in Taiwan and the family I married into runs a supply chain for one of these shit noodle companies. Stay away if you like life.

Attached: A35650AD-6C86-4887-9817-A35F1B3738DB.png (125x125, 3K)

Me! My cock is tiny!

I'm TINY COCK RIIIIIICK!

Attached: EDC88ACD-F5E6-49CC-94C1-1506ACCE1950.jpg (2358x4192, 2.61M)

>gas
>third worlder confirmed
First world uses induction stove. You'll get the best heat distribution with full power. My stove even has boost mode which heats that shit up in seconds. Please go with the times grandpa.

They are like 10p a pack

Honestly Noodles are great food, but those store ones are usually pretty bad in the long term. Homemade is the way to go, things like Pho are god's gift.

>only eat rice
Enjoy the arsenic you retard

use a kettle retards

I buy a brand which gives 12 g of protein a pot. Not perfect, but for 300 cal and a quick meal it can't be beat.

>Tertiary-butyl hydroquinone
this tbqh

what brand?