VEGAN GENERAL

You can't be healthy if you eat meat edition

Thread for all vegans and people interested in the vegan lifestyle.

Veganism is the healthiest diet imaginable for humans. Vegans are smarter, stronger, more intelligent, healthier, live longer and are happier than meat eaters. There is absolutely no reason to eat meat or drink milk. End of discussion.

There is absolutely nothing you cannot get on a vegan diet.

Only civil discussion allowed. Nonvegan propaganda is not allowed.

Attached: 1510773658769.jpg (550x391, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactance_(psychology)
youtube.com/watch?v=L_vqIGTKuQE&ab_channel=TheHumaneSocietyoftheUnitedStates
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vegetarian reporting in, I admire the heck out of dedicated vegans.

>

>Vegans are smarter, stronger,

>Woman Trying to Prove ‘Vegans Can Do Anything’ Dies of Altitude Sickness on Mount Everest

>Greece is at the optimization point
>yfw Mediterranean diet is the true master race

>>Woman

That's where she fucked up.

My problem with the "Mediterranean diet" is that those countries don't really consume like it's advertised. For example they consume a shitload of cheese and also cured meats. You don't see any Italian now or years before eating fucking walnuts and almonds. Let alone tropical fruits.

You can fuck off and die as long as you don't go vegan.

>a single person stands for the entire movement
Pic related is the typical meat eater.

Attached: 1503513956068.jpg (640x480, 81K)

>be poor
>can't afford meat
>die of a random infection at the age of 25
>some faggot vegan uses this to push his death cult on a mongolian basket weaving forum

Geez, you guys will never stop to eat meat no matter how much evidence will prove you how unhealthy it is. Kys

Talking like that isn't productive and won't convince anyone to turn vegan. In fact, it probably has the opposite effect.

But 80% of what she's eating is vegan...

Even if that chart was from an actual reliable source, correlation does not imply causation. Look it up.

says the retard that already has his mind made up larping as if he didn't
no one gives a shit if you go vegan or not, it shouldn't be a cult where people recruit new members by spreading lies and by being annoying like a lot of vegans do, it should be a choice based on the research and opinion of the individual

You don't know the first thing about me, so the first part of your post is asinine and I will ignore it. I completely agree with the second part of your post.

I don't give a shit about the opinion of subhuman meatscum. You know all the research against eating meat, all the facts that prove veganism is the healthiest diet and yet you still needlessly kill animals. Kill yourself.

Attached: 1489179708198.jpg (681x1200, 423K)

You're right. Let's just kill all domesticated animals in the world that we use for food and make them extinct.

I don't eat meat, I made that abundantly clear.

Just don't breed any new ones.

You still drink milk therefore you are responsible for raping cows.

Never going to post body edition

I don't drink milk, I'm lactose intolerant.

What animal products do you consume?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactance_(psychology)

>raping cows

Attached: 1528074993664.png (122x128, 29K)

I eat eggs, from chickens that I raise as pets.

You are enslaving chicken then. This isn't any better.

Attached: 1533222901686.jpg (603x960, 106K)

No, they're my pets first-and-foremost. The fact that they supply eggs is like a side-bonus. And plus, it's better that they're loved and nurtured than be crammed, caged, and abused.

The best for them is not existing at all if you only grant them slavery.

Yeah we should release them to the wild where they belong, they'll take care of themselves.

You seem to forget how bad chickens are.

Attached: 1536431021766.png (800x600, 124K)

Justify this video meatcucks

youtube.com/watch?v=L_vqIGTKuQE&ab_channel=TheHumaneSocietyoftheUnitedStates

Do you have a source for these facts my man? Are you gonna post those "facts" about milk having pus and shit next?

Who gives you the right to determine whether a chicken should exist? You're just as bad as the meat-eaters you despise. And as I said, they're my pets, they''re freerange and I first and foremost look after them and nurture them.

It does though.

Attached: 1489137589547.jpg (600x600, 57K)

>And as I said, they're my pets, they''re freerange and I first and foremost look after them and nurture them.

If you said the same about humans, it would be slavery. Are you calling for slavery of humans? No sentient beings deserves this treatment.

>pus cells

Attached: 1384935897095.png (785x584, 564K)

Life expectancy in Laos is 66 years though

No, it would be called looking after those who can't look after themselves. Much like raising children, or caring for the disabled. Would you call children or the disabled 'slaves'?

If they stay under your control for their entire lives, yes.

So, permanently disabled people are 'slaves'?

I'm okay with vegans provided they
behave and are tactful. Why do you guys have to be so militant about it? I'm an exclusive carnivore, zerocarb, but if I'm invited to a dinner or served a plant, I'll smile, eat it, and say thank you. There's no reason vegans can't do the same. Be tactful.

I want vegans to fuck off from Jow Forums.
Sage.

Yes

>chickens
>yearly mating season
You appear to have no knowledge of why you can have chickens lay eggs everyday. They originate from the bamboo forests in Southeast Asia. Every ~50 years the bamboo all flower and produce seeds. During these years, the chickens have a nearly endless supply of food and can shit out eggs on the daily, resulting in a population explosion of chickens. This adaptation can be exploited by simply feeding the chickens a steady diet so their bodies think the bamboo has blossomed and they'll lay eggs every day.

Fuck you faggot

Attached: 5EA0C863-8212-460A-953D-9CCF6FD148DE.png (125x125, 3K)

Explain your reasoning.

Fuck off from my vegan general.

Attached: 1496755309579.jpg (600x600, 64K)

retard

You can't expect vegans to actually be knowledgeable.

Nice cock

Attached: 1536269355420.png (1000x1000, 198K)

>veganism

Fuck off from my carnist website.

Attached: newcomopbloodmouth_original.jpg (864x864, 396K)

who fucking cares, vegans make me want to do keto

Attached: 1533223474154.jpg (539x591, 96K)

Do you have any source for this? Otherwise it's all bullshit and you are fag

eat like a slave live like a slave
get fucked vegan cucks

Go back to the last 50 Vegan Generals for your sources.

Attached: 1520988357624.jpg (612x612, 81K)

I don't abuse animals.

Go back to r/vegans and stay there.

Fuck off back to r/The_Donald since you obviously don't care about your health and science.

post body

why is every vegan a leftie fucking christ

Left wingers are on average smarter than drumpftards, therefore they care more about their health.

because those countries citizens don’t live long enough to die from heart disease and cancer. also they seem weirdly cherry picked. I’d like to compare all countries that consume X amount of plant food within a certain range then take that average.

Vegans are stupid and weak, their philosophical foundations are not only collectivism (herd mentality) but altruism, a suicidal notion so desperate and extreme they'd end all life if it means sparing suffering, and it is this fear of suffering that explains why so many middle-class Americans are vegan, they have never worked, toiled, suffered or even been struck. At this point the thought of feeling even the slightest pain leaves them panicked.

This was never a health issue, Vegans are not healthy, this was never about what is natural, vegans rely on supplementation to make up for their deficiencies, it was never about the animals, Vegans do not care about animals. Veganism is, and always has been, a collective ideology united in fear of the world.

Attached: 1533769017944.jpg (2402x2217, 1.32M)

>start eating plant-based meals at home because gf is vegan
>notice how easy and delicious vegan food is
>ditch meat, dairy and eggs because why not
>don't even really care about animals but recognize that killing them for momentary pleasure is wrong
it's not that hard ya dingbats

>humans are meant to eat mea-

Oh, guess the vegans were right after all.

Attached: 05_humans_are_frugivores_750.jpg (756x576, 155K)

I just can’t help but perceive vegans as the trannys of the food world.

I just can't help but perceive meatcucks as the braindead retards of the food world.

Attached: 1497375092348.png (522x524, 204K)

Your image is actually telling you we were not meant to plants you fucking retard.

it’s an animal. get over it. I hunt, fish, and kill animals all the time. your irrational compassion for lesser creatures as food is a weakness. end of story.

>Girlfriend controls his diet, is weak and submissive
>Ditches the foods he enjoys because it saves an argument (altruism)
>Admits he doesn't care about animals

Proof of

Don't particularly enjoy meat desu and my girlfriend doesn't control my diet, her veganism just made me think about my diet more.
Don't need to really love or care about animals to stop unnecessarily murdering and raping them. Add on the environmental and health benefits and there's not really any logical reason to not be vegan.

post body

>your irrational compassion
they only do it to virtue signal. they care no more about the animals than you or i do.

Attached: 1523565388910.jpg (777x1100, 136K)

>Raping animals
What are you? A Muslim?

>chimps
>not omnivores
And humans have even shorter intestines relative to body size, longer small intestine to total intestine size, smaller teeth, and weaker jaw muscles than any other ape. We also evolved hairless body, profuse sweating, and bipedal locomotion. We are persistence hunters.

Attached: main-qimg-ecd7246a66062dc511f559d5ca6768b4-c[1].jpg (602x412, 79K)

>they only do it to virtue signal

Maybe some do, but most vegans do it to feel special. It's no surprise a lot of vegans are generic white suburbanites. They're desperate for something to set themselves apart from everyone else in their pampered, suburban world.

It's actually kind of funny if you think about it: electing not to eat animals is really only possible in a privileged, overabundant environment.

nah, 5'11 175lb, lifts pretty much 2.5/3/4.5pl8, main focus is on mma and bjj
the animals aren't exactly getting themselves pregnant

>most vegans do it to feel special
virtue signaling includes this

Truth has been spoken.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (960x720, 35K)

>nah
As predicted:

Related to your pic, there’s neat studies done on ground squirrels that out by nature altruistic. They warn other squirrels of potential danger at the risk of making themselves known to predators

>correlation = causation
You could link the number of refrigerators with deaths from car accidents, and even if they were correlated it wouldn't mean shit

Attached: 1495091124087.jpg (539x538, 34K)

>Other squirrels

Attached: 20181016_125248_0.jpg (600x600, 130K)

lmao

U fucking retard. 80% of the calories in that burger are from the patty cheese and bacon.

Frutarian is closest to humans wetard

And?
Then bun itself is bigger than those 2.

Fruits are not vegetables you double retard.

You fucking dumbass lol. That image says nothing about vegetables

>Seething this hard after getting BTFO
Vegans are sick cucks

The actual nutrition content matter more than size brainlet.

Attached: eb3.jpg (680x568, 25K)

>gets proved wrong so you resort to calling the other person mad
Why do meatcucks get so emotional over their food?

Attached: goodfellas-ray-liotta-laughing-reaction-face.jpg (640x460, 62K)

>The actual nutrition content
The meat and cheese (assuming they were of good quality) is actually the most nutrient dense part of that hamburger.
The vegetable oil, then bun and sugar are the things that make it an unhealthy thing.

I'm not even a carnidork, I just think you are a fucking delusional retarded cuck.

Those feels when you couldn't eat more than 2000 calories without gaining fat then going low fat plant-based and can consistently eat 3000+ calories without gaining fat. I'm always full, never afraid to eat, tons of energy from carbohydrates (preferred energy source for humans), food still tastes good, spending significantly less money on food. Better mood. Increased spirituality. I don't like to label myself vegan though as I feel it brings more implications and I just eat plants 99% of the time and might have a few pieces of sushi once or twice a year. But generally I have no meat cravings even though I've had 1lb of meat per day for years before I made the switch.

Attached: vegan fella.png (640x460, 490K)