Bros i need you

bros i need you

Attached: sadpepe.jpg (640x480, 29K)

Speak brother.
What ails you?

whats wrong bro, lay it on us

Attached: 1524229987224.png (1024x1024, 13K)

i doubt its as bad as me man i feel so fucking autistic rn but whats up

What is it autistic brethren?

i thought university would be good for me to make friends but i just ended up going to the libary because i dont know how to make friends and mcdonalds just fucking declined my application for a job

Sorry bro, I have that problem too

Attached: badman54567.jpg (200x216, 11K)

You still in uni? Join clubs. Debate club might not be a bad idea, since it seems to attract a certain number of weirdos but forces you to interact with other people.

haha is that supposed to be Piccolo?

Yeh but a person like me isnt good at debating but I guess i'll try. there are other clubs but eh just don't like any.

not him but since its early on in the year i would just pick a few that sound bearable and just go to see the people. even if its something you normally wouldnt be interested in, if you like the people meeting up it can turn out to be fun

Don't worry, most people in debate club suck at debating. Everyone spergs out to some degree the first time, and if you blank out you can always just finish your argument early.

What the fuck is a Piccolo?

im the real op but you are welcomed to share aswell got denied by the first girl to ever give me a chance to begin with.

its just my fucking autism working overtime right now i also started smoking a pack a day to cope

the green man from Dragon Ball Z, is that not him?

havent gained any muscle for atleast a year even tho i have been constantly hitting the gym

Attached: pepesad...jpg (200x193, 5K)

What do you spend your free time on? Just seek/start your own club around that subject.

im so sorry to hear that shit op but please do not start smoking a pack. fuck i dont need to explain the negatives just dont.

the only thing keeping me going is this slight layer of ironic humour to nihilism

Attached: donaldtrumpsip.png (450x281, 201K)

In University? Libary. At home? er nothing. but usually I'm good at hiding how plain I am.
rip, ive been trying to eat more than I usually and I haven't gained any weight now and i just cant be bothered to eat anymore.

fucking this i hate eating food and im instantly full after two bites. i gained 4kilograms the first 3 months of working out and a year and a half has gone since

dude everyone looks at me weird when i say ihate eating food or i hate sleeping i just fucking hate it god fucking damn it.