what do you think of skipping rope?

Attached: 43631.webm (440x440, 2.96M)

skipping meals is more useful

I skipped it

its a great warmup and if you get good you can do sweet tricks

it's some useless bs that Rocky fans do for the aesthetic

>repeatedly jumping on a surface that doesn't give
explodingknees.png.org.exe.zip

lmao can you even jump without your knees exploding fatty?

Pretty good, I jump for 10 minutes in the morning to wake up and raise my body temperature before some mobility work.

It gives me a sharp pain in my chest so I stopped doing It. I just run on a treadmill now.

Every pro boxer does skipping rope
Every single one
And in boxing stamina is king

So you tell me

he's landing on the balls of his feet and his calves are absorbing the impact, brainlet. i bet you heelstrike when you run

I love it. Good cardio, and gets your calves and shoulders jacked

I do parkour and play basketball so yes I can jump. For cardio I don't pretend to be a 1980s boxer, i *actually run*

gave me stress fracture

Best cardio method period.

god tier cardio and calf builder
only if you are a fat fuck that needs to lose weight, a healthy human being needs to eat slighty abobe maintenance to build lean muscle without getting fat
boxers run and jum rope fatty
sound like a personal problem caused by a lifetime of shit choices

>boxers run and jum rope fatty
playing hopskotch and pattycake doesn't make you a good fighter. You have to actually train fighting to be good at it. So many posing faggoids do this schoolyard bs to gve the impression they can box but the only the last time their nose bled was when they stuck a crayon up their skull

>your entire comment
ever heard of conditioning?, the second most important aspect of sports right after skill training? there isnt a single boxer that doesn't run and jump rope

You must be one of those 'I do MMA, faget' type of dudes
You and your 3 round matches can't hold a candle to what boxing a full set feels like.

I don't know, I'm usually skipping leg day

lel do you know how important footwork and coordination is in boxing? you're so fucking stupid why post when you have no idea what you're talking about

Best cardio.
Improves proprioception, easy to get into with an endless skill cieling, and hits the calves pretty well. Most people with sedentary jobs need those things.

Sparring consistently is retarded. Why would you risk brain damage and possible hormonal issues from damaged glands? We don't live in fucking anime land, nobody needs much more than some basics and a little expierience to hold their own in a fight. The real reason people train is because it's fun, you autist.

t. dyel who has never boxed in his entire life

you think skipping a rope
is the cure for cope
but Chad knows it's the jog
that allows him to mog

If you're a 6 year old girl sure.

>he doesn't double dutch with his bros

Attached: 1463180101973.jpg (2157x2184, 1021K)

Most ropejumpers are just memesters who dont even box

also actual running > jumpingjacks

What's better cardio,skipping rope or doing burpees?

stop missing the point in purpose, boxers jump rope and run, that's it

You dont even need a rope. Just jump as if you had one.

depends on the intensity and how long you do them for, do both

it helps with hand and feet coordination also if you use a wighted rope you can get a a good shoulder burner