Help me Jow Forums brudas

Help me Jow Forums brudas
How do I break up with a girl that I've been with for over 1 and a half year.

>be me
>6ft fatty
>get 6/10 gf
>things were nice for first few months
>lots of fun and shit
>7 months in
>I noticed myself detoriating physically and mentally
>decide to sign up in a gym
>she talks me out of it with the "you are handsome to me" etc.
>again 4 months later
>I'm a complete mess in everything
>must change shit up
>stop playing vidya, go to gym etc
>3 months in I can already see my confidence boosted, looking much better and all the scheiße
>she is being a bit bitchy about it but ok (mind you she is shorter but fatter than me)
>tell her maybe she should come with me to the gym once in a while
>she starts bitching even more that I don't love her, she became ugly to me (which she wasn't at least then)
>as this went on I slowly fell out of love with her
>1 month ago
>meet 6'2 chick easily 9/10
>chat a bit and just get to know her generally
>some friends are telling me that she is into me
>brush it off because obviously i tought i have no chance as I'm shorter
>2 weeks ago
>the girl I met is now giving me clear signs she is into me
>I as a retard that I am still make no moves
>think of how to break it up with the current gf
>proceed to give subtle hints about it but she is acting retarded or she basically is just that
>have to force myself to kiss her
>fuck my life up bois

Going out tommorow with current gf and need to end it or I will an hero. Also sorry for autistic greentexr

Attached: received_1539128469514351.png (663x429, 230K)

You have to stop being a pussy and hinting at it and just do it.
Its really embarrassing to read something so gay. Just call her right now and say you need to talk and meet up with her an do it.

He’s right. Just do it. If not then resign yourself to being your bitch’s bitch and quit bitching.

Hey user, you’re really being a jerk to her. You need to work on falling back in love with your current girlfriend. STOP talking to your other friends and the new talk girl. Get out of the gym and do what the girl who’s sacrificed EVERYTHING for you wants to do.

God you’re a fucking retard

First off, fuck this guy trying to tell you to force yourself to love your current girl. Love comes and goes and to hold onto a dying relationship is sickening. Yes a relationship takes work for the long haul but sometimes you just got to abandon ship.

>she can't be into me I'm shorter
LMFAO 6 FOOT MANLET BTFO ONCE AGAIN WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

you HAVE to do one of these two options

a) pick up your phone right now, break up with her. say "hey, sorry we arent working out, were different people and i do not want to be in this relationship anymore, CYA" either by text or over the phone who cares
b) break up with her next time you see her, if you are a pussy which you are this is harder and its difficult because she will cry and shit

do a NOW, post pics

Bite the bullet and do it. People in relationships are supposed to bring out the best in each other, you're both making each other worse.

"its not you, its me"

Did you read what the bitch wrote
She actually likes him

Just drop the bomb on her and be complete honest with her, tell her you need someone who will be there for you and you want to be a better man.And that you're only focusing on your future but skip the part of the new girl that won't go well at all.Dont send her mixed signals and be straight with her.And tell her that you can still remain as friends cause you don't want to lose contact with her.Its not supposed to go well, any break-up but at least you'll be complety hobest w her.

Attached: Screenshot_20180905-142239.png (1080x1920, 1.88M)

>6/10
>mind you she is shorter but fatter than me
no

this user is right, just say that

I've done it before OP its not gonna be pretty but it has to be done

Also
>6'2 chick
>9/10
No

Don't listen to this raging cumbucket. Women have no advice to give on this Alpha Male Development Forumn.
Begone thot

he doesn't need to fall in love with her again that does usually nto work well fuck that bitch and get that 9/10 pussy

>>decide to sign up in a gym
>>she talks me out of it with the "you are handsome to me" etc.
HOLY FUCK THAT MADE ME MAD
Seriously kill that bitch and gtfo, fucking hate that type of people that will bring you down.

t.rage

Just fucking do it. Be honest and tell her why. "It's not me, it's you"

>Debicki.jpg

pretty sure this was sarcastic you fucking mongoloids

just say that the relationship isnt working for you anymore and that you are breaking up.

tell her that pig is haram and you're going to call the shariah police on her

Set up a meeting at a coffee shop or somewhere public to Tell her you're done. Spend the night before coming up with a clear rationale answer, then drop the Manhattan project on her.

Just tell her the truth, that she's a fat fuck and you can do better.

isn't that pic from source code ?

also, try to have some witness