What are your experiences with Christian girls Jow Forums

What are your experiences with Christian girls Jow Forums

Attached: bible-faq-does-the-bible-promote-racism.jpg (720x540, 56K)

Say stupid shit (like dinosaurs were made-up by scientists to disprove the Bible).
Never put out and even a kiss is a big deal to them.

Skip.

Retarded half the time, undercover degenerates the rest of the time. You want a strong woman both physically and mentally and religion isn’t a good indication of a rational mind.

women are faux-religious
they only believe in what is convenient for them
*tips*

Be nice to their parents. Get invited to go to Church with them. Never get anywhere.

>Retarded half the time, undercover degenerates the rest of the time
this

Why would I want one? They're cryptosluts

Pretty much. They just follow the current authority figure, trade up at first opportunity, morals be damned.

They are "spiritual" and think all religions are equal because they believe religion is just about cherry picking whatever fits their world view anyway

Have you ever seen a religious person that wasn't in a Hollywood produced movie?

Annoying

they will still fuck chad behind your back

t. personal experience with "christian virgin"

My introduction to Christianity
>be age 4
>literally have no idea about it
>Old stranger lady asks me if I've accepted christ as my lord and savior
>I have no idea who that is
>She damns me to hell
THANKS, JESUS. THANKS, CHURCH.

You have to pick through the ones who are, as an earlier user said well, "undercover degenerates". However if you're looking to settle down and have a stable family a Christian girl who isn't a degenerate is probably the best bet in the entire west. Look for a girl with a great pair of parents and a great relationship with them. Drop immediately if she has a storied sexual history or if you notice some serious red flags. "Christian" girls who did anal, who dye their hair all the time, have facial piercings, talk about "forgivness" all the time but not virtue, AVOID like the plague, they are crypto degenerates

Christian women have the same demeanor as rape victims

I've only ever dated one and its literally an ideal relationship, though obviously ymmv
She's really kind and ambitious, pretty tradtional, cooks, does housework, hasn't missed a single day of church since we've gotten together, loves to go on hikes and camping trips with me and always has a meal ready for me when I come back from the gym without me asking her to cook.
Eventually we got married and its still been nothing but smooth sailing. Got a little user jr on the way soon, life is great

The vast majority of the judgy Christian girls I knew growing up swapped out their religion with SJW feminism and turned into even judgier bitchy scolds that refused to take no for an answer.
Christianity and wokeness is for people who rape uncontrollably or want to be raped and are in huge denial about it.

She has no dominion over you.
John 3:16 my dude.

Oh trust me, I’ve had to deal with the many flavors of Christ. I’ve been to a church that was literally a stadium that held upwards to a thousand people. Florida has some big ass churches.

Devout Christians only go for devout Christians or the occasional accepting irreligious. If they ain’t degenerate then they are looking for a serious long term relationship.

Seriously here’s advice for all of y’all fags. If you ever want to settle down do it with someone within your own belief. 9/10 interfaith relationships never go well.

Sorry, this Is for

Attached: 7408E248-98AE-4973-8C4B-1CFC1FC0E7DC.jpg (464x470, 266K)

I'm already damned to hell anyway due to mixed race.
>lol lutherans
>le 56%
>cain and abel

There's a reason why you clowns spawned the teenage atheist meme.

>I don't want to John 3:16.
Okay, your loss.