Cutting on Antipsychotics

Is it possible to lose weight while on 10 mg Zyprexa? I currently weigh 231 lbs at 6'1 and I can't go lower than 224 lbs no matter how much I lift, do cardio or how little I eat. Does anyone have any experience on cutting while taking antipsychotic medication?

Attached: Zyprexa-10-mg.jpg (309x200, 12K)

Zyprexa is the all time worst antipsychotic for weight gain and retention. Went from 220 to 297 in 5 months and since I've started being more active and exercising I've lost 17 lbs in the last 8 months. I can't switch to another because it's the only drug that fixes my insomnia.
For the love of god take anything else if you can.

>(((Antipsychotics)))
user, I...

Attached: 1539546980486.jpg (1004x1024, 105K)

I take 20 mg of Seroquel, didn't notice any significant weight increase. Maybe check with your GP?

I ballooned up to 247 lbs when I started taking it in January this year. I can't stop taking it since I am diagnosed with psychosis and it stops my delusions and hallucinations.

Antipsychotics fuck up your fat metabolism.
You are never going to make it to while on those meds. First they wreck your metabolism, then your central nervous system that make you incapable of training hard and extreme cortisol excretion.

Have started taking 200m of Topamax this last month and have heard conflicting things from people online....some saying they've lost weight while taking it and others saying they have gained. Wondering if anyone else ITT has had any experiences.

My heart goes out to OP and everyone else here too. I had to stop taking Lithium in my teens cause I blew up to just over 170lbs in under a year from a start weight of about 125. (I'm a 5'8" femanon for perspective)

Yo I just got on Topomax for migraines, noticed I've been less hungry since I've started it, or rather when I eat it feels unpleasant putting too much food in there.
Anything similar for you?

bump

I haven't noticed much difference in appetite. It makes me dopey/drowsy as hell though and most days it's pretty common for me to get some intense headaches.

Will benzos fuck up my gains?

I take invega 12 mg a day and latuda 80mg with dinner. I went from 178 pounds to 236 pounds at 5'11" over a span of two years. Got made fun of for being fat by posting a pic of my XL shirt on Jow Forums so I decided to lose weight. I frequent the /fat/ thread and it helps a lot. Got back down to 192 in April and then started drinking again to cope which is a terrible idea while on antipsychotics anyways. Back up to 218 and about a month and half ago my blood work with my psych came in. My tryglycerides were so high it couldn't even measure the bad cholesterol because it was fucking up the test. Quit drinking that day. Replaced it with CBD oil sublinguals which helps anxiety a lot. Tried to do walking but schizophrenia is a cunt. Doing OMAD while taking Tongkat Ali every morning and I'm back down to 200.6 as of this morning. At the rate I'm losing I'll be back under 200 in a day or two. End blog. You can lose the weight even on a high dose of antipsychotics. You just have to eat less. Exercise helps but mainly it's about ignoring the hunger as every calorie is much worse for you than people not on antipsychotics.

I'm on abillifly and Ive went from 108 kg to 86 kg in 2-3 months.
Before pic.

Attached: IMG-20180806-WA0001.jpg (1200x1600, 299K)

After pic. I'm going all the way down to 8% bodyfat by walking all day.

Attached: 20181020_220655.jpg (720x1280, 468K)

Back after

Attached: Screenshot_20181020-130320_Video Player.jpg (720x1280, 387K)

And this is 1-2 years ago when I only weighed 68 kg.
My goal at that time was to have a bruce lee physique. I could deadlift triple bodyweight.

Attached: 20181004_211321.jpg (355x678, 90K)

Benzodiazepines act short-term as muscle relaxants so don't take any right before you go to the gym and you should be fine.

Well, another reason to get off off them. Thanks.

unfortunate genes

> being this desperate to cut weight with pharmaceuticals
user if you want to lose serious weight just inject some victoza

I was taking 200mg of Seroquel at one stage

Dude. Learn to read.

There is a newer drug (qsymia) that combines topamax (topiramate) and phentermine for weight loss, so there's definitely something to this.

Zyprexa made me gain a ton of weight. I cut while taking it, and it's just really fucking hard. Take whatever calorie deficit you'd use to cut and subtract a few hundred more.

I'm on Geodon right now and my weight is easily maintained (geodon is weight neutral for most people). There are also other AAP's which are weight neutral such as saphris, vraylar, abilify, etc. that you could ask your doctor about

I'm still high bodyfat idiot, you will see my genes when I get lean. I will be about 176 lbs at 5'9 at 8% bodyfat. Look at the last picture I posted and imagine that physique with 40 pounds additional mass.