Fuck you, Jow Forums

Fuck you, Jow Forums

I cheated on my girlfriend because I became better looking and more confident. Girls started flirting with me and I lost control because of nofap. Becoming more of a chad can only be great if you don’t give a fuck about real love. And if you don’t mind hurting people. Goddammit i wish i could turn it back again. I fucked up. I had the best three years of my life. I told her about it, and we haven’t split yet. But I realised what I had, I was happy with her. I was fucking happy and you people with all your goddamn romantic fairytales about men standards and nofap ruined my life. (technically I ruined it, but people should know these are molds presented on this bord. Don’t feel pressured to do anything at all. Take a good look at yourself before making a change. It may look for the better, but it can ruin your life, even when you succeed.) Guys, Look at what you NEED, not at what you WANT. And appreciate the good things and beauty around you, I should have done that..

Attached: 73A716B7-4D2E-4DC4-917A-0F8116A0C236.jpg (700x700, 160K)

>telling her

Attached: 89B5232690434A3C87E9FD7D915A18F6.jpg (750x747, 251K)

yes like a goddamn man, I did.
Fuck it was painful

Fake and gay

And if true you're an even bigger piece of shit

Stop blaming everyone and everything else for your failures.

Attached: 1539560647434.jpg (443x455, 56K)

>technically I ruined it

You're a little beta pussy pretending to be a man. You realize some women crave that shit drama right? There's a chance she's going to fall in love with you over this.

Also, women cheat all the fucking time, love is dead user

You didn't love her if you're willing to break her heart for a one night stand. You're just realising you've fucked your status quo and that's why you feel so shit. Your safety blanket has just been removed. You've also just fucked over somebody you liked quite a bit. But you didn't love her. You will get over it. Stop being a faggot.

Either that or you're a genuine sociopathic piece of shit. Either way,none of it is our fault cunt

The cheating sex was fucking amazing and you know it.

I take full responsibility. I just want to warn people about making the wrong decisions

lol beta

Basically this. Jow Forums is filled with bitter, woman hating incels but men and women cheat pretty equally. The main difference is that men want to keep their stable relationship while getting side pussy whereas women will generally leave their SO for the guy they’ve been cheating with.

If you truly regretted it and would never do it again, you would take it to your grave. You telling her was from your selfish desire to be forgiven.

Dont worry you didnt cheat on her. Cheating can only be applied to women. Men are created to have multiple females. Sleeping with another woman doesnt mean u dont love her or love her less. U feel baf be cause society formated u into being a monogamous cuck. Never tell her when u do btw. Also, if she cheats on u she stoped loving u.

Found the roastie

Nothing I said was wrong. Jow Forums just tries to make excuses. It’s alpha and natural for men to cheat and spread their seed, monogamy is only for women, etc.

well I grew up with taking responsibility for my actions, and being honest. Of course I wanted to keep it secret. I just can’t

Not OP but it definitely always is. I've said it before and I'll say it again: cheating sex is like coke: you feel fantastic for about an hour but you feel like shit after until you do it again

>claim nofap
>fap with another woman
You didn't follow the commandment. Truly I tell you that's why your burden is heavy.

>taking responaibility
>blaming Jow Forums

Everyone gets bored with what they have no matter how hot your girl is. It’s why the old idiom of “Show me the hottest girl you’ve ever seen, and I’ll show you a guy that’s bored of fucking her.” exists.

>technically I ruined it

I don’t really blame Jow Forums. I still love this board. It’s just that there is so much information to be found. And people should be careful what to do with it.