Is it even worth it if you're under 6'2 ft

is it even worth it if you're under 6'2 ft

Attached: 1540051691522.jpg (634x804, 101K)

Hey can someone post the repent zoomer image? I need it

epic way to avoid the question

NO ITS NOT...

what can I do OP?

your question is stupid and you're a manlet, regardless of height. Now I need that fucking boomer image.

literally type "repent zoomer" in google images, its the first fucking result you dumb ape

you're failing at answering the question

leave him, he's a mentally handicapped manlet, what can I do OP?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (443x455, 96K)

it wasn't yesterday or the day before manlet
you're a manlet and yes it's worth it my bro is 4'10 get got his first kiss from a stacy after lifting that counts for something i guess

Attached: repent zoomer.jpg (443x455, 56K)

gotta play with the chards youre delt and you only live once so yeh its prolly worth it

Better to be a buff manlet than a scrawny one. But yeah, you'll still be invisible to a large part of the female population.

Attached: Chad Mendes on UFC 148 Foe Cody McKenzie_ 'The Guy's Nuts' - MMA Fighting.jpg (1200x800, 97K)

but the time / money / energy you put into could be allocated to a more profitable activity.

that fucking face

Attached: 1475432593082.jpg (2048x1536, 167K)

unironically? No. do mild cardio, and learn how to fight. I'm not meming. You will unironically be better off, in health and actual intimidation. Small guys cannot beat taller guys in size or strength, don't bother. You are wasting your time for a goal you cannot ever reach. You will never be the picture in OP, looking down at a cute girl as she's grabbing your big muscles and salivating. It's never, ever happening. Now, if you can actually kick ass...
t. 2nd year brown belt in bjj

Attached: AC7FDE854F2546A8B4048888E187819C.jpg (602x578, 85K)

Oh look
A blonde lesbian creaming herself over a huge black guy, who is going to fuck her half to death bareback and creampie her.
If he hasn't already.

Oh, look water is wet.
Hey! Did you know that fire tends to be hot.

Why is she so ugly yet so popular

Go out and talk to a girl

Looks are subjective, most people think she's very pretty.

is chadness genetic?

Yeah

Attached: 8q32qy8gwj511.jpg (2000x1107, 184K)

her relatives got her into modelling. just connections

I have a pencil neck, how do I fix it?

This.
Hell, Taylor Swift can't carry a tune in a bucket and is a tall gangly 5/10 with makeup.
But because she's a full on WASP in every sense of the word she has a record career.
Hell half of the people working in hollywood now are either hollywood royalty, rich and connected, jews, or are the pets of the aforementioned people and did god knows what kind of horrible shit to make it.

Only a few men and women make it into fame in that place without their sayso.
The people who could and did garner fame without going through hollywood? They did it through the wild west net. And guess what.
((they)) shut that shit down QUICK and flooded ever single corner of the net with their mostly ignored media and people while trying to crowd those others out.

Homosexuality is a disease, jews are our doom.

4'10 is an actual disability

Yes,also you're already wrong for taking women seriously.Learn and become a based manlet.

Delete this picture NOW

Ask the ugly hipster neckbeard manlet on the right.

5x5 waterboard neck ups

Double dragon?

I’m 5’5 do I have a chance? Or should I just lay down and rot

If you're doing it for women it isn't worth it no matter what height you are.

if you have to ask, the later one.

I fucking hate this ugly bitch. Wtf is wrong with her eyebrows.

Reminder that she's a self proposed 'lesbian'

cant' wait to see joshua get some BWC from the Gypsy King

Attached: Neros BTFO.png (1474x3755, 1.33M)

is it even worth it if you're not white?

Manlets have sex you know. Why would there be so many otherwise?

Attached: 1980s+handshake+_e2b6e67bbe35042027909f7503c94a4a.jpg (510x275, 27K)

>black
You'll have sex, but the only girls you'll be fucking are insane interracial fetishists, or ghetto ass Sharkeishas.

>hispanic
You'll probably be ok. Try not to get deported.

>asian
Uphill battle because of sterotypes but you'll find someone eventually.

>indian
Nope.

>Indian: Nope.
I’m still going to try, brah.
And I’m going to succeed.

asians actually do fine with asian women but virtually impossible with other races. Same goes for poos

People are better off sticking to their own kind anyways.

Get that bob and vagene, my boy.

What about half asians? I'm 6'6" and built, not mentally ill and intelligent. Autismo though. Look Like that Guy who played superman

I’ll do my best, senpai. I’ll be the best Pajeet this world has ever seen.