Starting Strength

Hi fitizens
I was suggested to do SS program and eat at caloric surplus. I'm not quite satisfied with my results. I think this program lacks volume. However I gained some strength tho.
Will I keep my muscle gains if I cut now?

Attached: 20181020_195709.jpg (2048x1638, 1.15M)

This can't be real

>backwards tattoo
I think that's the saddest part

I already saw your face in the other thread fatso, guess this answers my question though. Just cut man, keep lifting but focus on getting to a low bodyfat. How did you know stop when it got to around 20% bodyfat? Did you think you’d get so fat that you’d then somehow eat yourself skinny?

Is this real fucking hell cunt.

Attached: connor mcgregor lmao.png (392x576, 358K)

I don't understand retards shitting on SS
>eat a fuckton of food
>get fat
>strength training is shit
Do a fucking bro split or ppl and eat like garbage + GOMAD and you'll get just as fat.
Pic related, my SS progress. After 2 months I've gained 1.5 lb bodyweight but my squat is up 80 lbs and my legs carry noticeably less fat.

Attached: SS 2 months progress.png (1348x1714, 792K)

We got another one lads

Put me in the screencap.

Attached: 1539034164403.jpg (1000x944, 83K)

Do you have hepph drahve?

(If this is real you need to go an a serious diet obviously)

>dem tiddies
I-is this the power of GOMAD?

Milk fucking truck

Attached: 91ECCF04-0596-46E0-93B1-2776F3E0D453.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

TIT DRAHVE

pretty sure you eat estrogen by the pound

You got fucking memed op.

How does it feel? This or you have body dysmorphia because I would have just lifted with the body on the left and stay shredded.

Op here and I am actually not that fat irl. It's just lighting that makes such difference.

Pretty sure this was taken from one of those subs where people post pics of them getting fat for fetishists. r/gainers i think

>male
>under 200lbs

Attached: 1528550069689.jpg (900x650, 59K)

Looking beefy OP gj keep going

Attached: bloatsorrow.gif (269x164, 1.33M)

Congrants to two retards. You should be together.
Do more volume and less squats.
GSLP with arms or Ivysaur 4-4-8 is what I recommend for both strength and aesthetics.
Don't eat garbage just to meet your calories surplus and don't do gomad.
Alot of chicken rice eggies. No white bread or processed sugar. If you lack calories by the end of the day eat ice-cream at night for slowly digisitng protein.
God bless and goodluck.
Also don't post pics like that on fit because they attract retards like the ones above.

Also if you deloaded or are strong enough you can possible move on from SS and go with 5/3/1 the bodybuilder variant from blood and chalk you can find it online no problem. It's hard to do but effect will be great.

A bear hibernates for 7 months eating and drinking nothing and comes back stronger. If not, he would die.

A hungry lion catches his prey.

Let he who has ears listen

>tfw 5'7 and weigh 120 lbs

I wish I had a boy friend to fuck my ass

Attached: 1537219592891.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

>Calls other people retarded
>Congrants

Kys faggot

Sick progress bro.

When you cut down youre gonna look like a beast.

Keep us updated.