Can you get Jow Forums just by doing pull ups, push ups, and squats?

Can you get Jow Forums just by doing pull ups, push ups, and squats?
And eating healthy obviously.

Attached: IMG-20181013-WA0015.jpg (1025x1280, 83K)

You'll be more fit than the average person, but you'll never be Jow Forums

No you need to do bicep curls as well.

Attached: download (2).jpg (289x174, 8K)

You’ll be better than the people here since no one lifts

>Can you get Jow Forums just by doing pull ups, push ups, and squats?
You will never satisfy the gay maffia here no matter what you do. Maybe with god tier genetics and roids but you will still get called disgusting by some dyel

add chin ups for biceps

do chins and dips instead of pullups and pushups

My chest (my whole rib cage essentially) got really big from doing push ups.

Arms are lacking, im looking like ronaldo

With progressively more difficult variations of those and gymnastics rings you could get decently fit.

no

Sure

why are people on Jow Forums so dumb

YOU CAN DO BOTH

pull ups target more lats while chin ups biceps

I couls eat her ass

I wana cum on her bum

Yes, you could become a fucking beast given these conditions:

1. You don’t stay at the same weight. Being a strong calisthenics twink is not virtuous. Pullups at 160 pounds are not Pullups at 220 pounds. Keep eating as much as possible, that’s the weight you’re working with.

2. You progress your gay ass Pullups to one arm Pullups.

3. You progress your gay ass pushups to one arm pushups.

4. You progress your gay ass squats to pistol squats, but even those aren’t even close to optimal for growth. You’ll get incredibly strong, bulletproof legs, but if you want growth you’ll have to be adding weight. Like not body weight, fuckface, I mean hold 30kg close to your body and do a strict pistol Squat. Then you’ll grow.

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1536, 769K)

imagine the SMELL

imagine if she farted haha

I suppose so if you properly progress to harder variations.

An easy routine is Hannibal Lanham's routine, just google Hannibal for King Wiki. He just does immense volume of pull ups, chin ups, dips and pushups.

>Keep eating as much as possible, that’s the weight you’re working with
Or you could load up a backpack with heavy shit and do pullups/pushups while wearing it.

I have a theory that you can get a pretty decent physique by just doing OHP and weighted chin ups

Ya look at people in army. It’s all pushups, sit-ups and pull-ups with long jogging.

Wrong retard, contrary to popular belief, chin ups target the lats just as much as pull ups. Pull ups just have more mid back activation and forearm activation, while chin ups have more bicep, and chest activation. But both activate the lats just fine

>48076456
Fuck replied to the wrong guy, meant this one

>48075558

Hello newfag

Hello newfag