Is it possible to make gains on a low food budget? I'm a poorfag and can only spend twenty dollars a month on food...

Is it possible to make gains on a low food budget? I'm a poorfag and can only spend twenty dollars a month on food. I try taking food handouts from my parents but they only really offer food that isn't good for you. Any tips?

Attached: skelejack.jpg (629x767, 59K)

lots of beans and eggs

Thanks user. Would nuts be a good buy?

>this

Attached: 11b.png (432x328, 138K)

Nuts cost more per pound than chicken breast. Not worth it.

What nuts aside from peanuts fit the "low budget"? But if you mean seeds, sunflower or pumpkin sure go for it.

Buy food in bulk.Rice is your top priority and bread.
One more thing.Get yourself a girlfriend and make her feed you.
Jesus Christ.

Nuts have much more calorie per $ tho

That is true. Almonds contain nearly 4x the calories of chicken breast in the same mass but the chicken has 1.5x the protien of the nuts. A 1lb bag of almonds costs $6 at trader joes, chicken breast costs half that per pound (less if you're lucky and it's on sale). It depends on what you want the food FOR I guess so in your case the nuts do make more sense. You still can't afford them though, there's only about 2600 calories in that whole $6 bag.

about 60 bucks a week in usa

Thank's for the rice tip, user. What bread has the best nutritional value? Is it worth it to buy and bake my own? Also, nobody should be forced to try to love me. It wouldn't be a good experience for them.
Still very expensive. I guess I should wait till they go on sale. If I see a good deal, I'll grab em. Thank you for all your advice Jow Forums.

Thats what she said? Get it?

Attached: 1537035651607.gif (645x773, 41K)

Drink a shit ton of milk. A gallon of whole milk has nearly the same amount of calories as the bag of nuts for half the price. And a gallon of milk has about the same amount of protien as a pound of chicken breast and costs about the same.

Normal cheap white bread is the one that gives the most calories.By the way user,when you eat food don't chew it too much.It will stay in your stomach longer if its not squashed up.Do this only if you have problem with money of course.
Just get yourself a girlfriend with your muscular body and make her cook for you.Or if you wanna be cheaper get yourself a couple of girlfriends one that sells some clothes in a store,or a rich bitch.And make her buy you clothes.Its not hard,stop hating yourself faggot.
You are a priceless individual.There will be none born like you again,everything you do is more precious since your time is limited in a few small years.
Grab some oils if you can and add them to the rice,more fattening and stuff.
Where do you live?

Attached: 9c207a79a329f51ad7ab2817b249f973.jpg (564x423, 28K)

>phytic acid and an array of inhibitory secondary metabolites

These are the fucking retards you deal with on Jow Forums

Oats are pretty cheap.
You can ask your butcher for organ meat, its usually cheap.
Or horse meat since nobody eats it.
Frozen veggies are cheap af, at least in my country.
Canned tuna is also cheap and still high in protein.
But yeah 20 dollars is rough bro, I wish you good luck

Oh whatever, it's also in rice, which was also suggested. And if you eat just the nuts as a snack you're only impacting your absorption from the nuts not anything you eat afterwards so fuck off.

fpbp

Get a part time job at a grocery store and just steal food. It's what i do. The free groceries makes it worth it.

Literally free steak, protein powder, chicken
, whatever is in the fucking store.

Attached: 1534913405229.jpg (480x600, 120K)

Nuts are not cheap. Won't fit well into 20$ budget.
Get a part time job for like 10 hr a week and you can have good food money.

Lentils and beans. You need to sort your money situation out before anything.

Baking bread is SUPER cheap check out artisan bread with Steve on YouTube. He is good if you newbie baker.