How many abortions is too many for a young girl?

How many abortions is too many for a young girl?

Attached: 5C3A9B14-459D-4E03-B3E4-6BF23A8F5C30.jpg (640x640, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1QCmKEHNU1N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

one

originbangfhyignshsjsl

Really, all surgical abortions should be avoided.

but for someone 20 or younger? damn 0 is ideal

doesn't matter. that's between a woman and her doctor.

>doesn't matter. that's between a woman and her doctor.
or between a teen prostitute and her "sugar daddy"

REMINDER THAT THIS IS BAIT DESIGNED TO SLANDER CIARA

1. CIARA HAS NEVER HINTED AT OR CLAIMED TO HAVE HAD AN ABORTION

2. SHE HAS DENIED THESE CLAIMS BOTH TIMES

3. IF YOU LOOK ON DESUARCHIVE THERE IS HARDLY ANYTHING TO SUGGEST THAT SHE'S HAD ONE BEFORE OP STARTED MAKING THESE THREADS YESTERDAY

Vocaroo of Ciara in a voicechat on discord explaining these rumors: vocaroo.com/i/s1QCmKEHNU1N

Attached: 1536626972178.jpg (1242x2208, 621K)

Jesus Christ how many times are you going to post this type of thread?

Are you really that shellshocked to find out that the girl you orbit is just as trashy as any other normie female?

Attached: 605B0A30-D9E8-4213-BC52-AFA8652A5D8E.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

she lies about everything and fucks lots of guys for money though

she has had a least one or two abortions come on

To the guy who says that her selling her clothes isnt whoreish

She is marketing her listing with photos of her wearing the items. By marketing using her sexuality she is not just selling the item. She is selling a used item by a "cute" girl
That is slightly whoreish

He's not salty because she's had an abortion (she hasn't had one), he's salty because she's not giving him any drama to feed off of so he's making bait threads to try to get her to sperg out or just make her look bad because she's not making herself look bad anymore (unless you count her dating a grown ass man)

Why do you care so much? What do you think this will achieve?

>She is selling a used item by a "cute" girl
>That is slightly whoreish
how much more for the items is she getting than what they would be worth otherwise?

calm down bro

abortions are legal, who cares

>t. Jealously Michael sosa
Forcing this thread is as pathetic as your own life

Attached: 1524449864577.jpg (2000x1280, 262K)

Probably more because she is selling herself image with the items. I dont see how that is relevant. If selling your nudes gave you a billion dollars selling them would still make you a whore

Ciara, Ive never talked to you or orbited you before but you seem like a decent person with a good head on her shoulders.

Keep up the good work

>Probably more because she is selling herself image with the items. I dont see how that is relevant. If selling your nudes gave you a billion dollars selling them would still make you a whore
man what the hell are you talking about

>she lies about everything

She's lied to cover her ass when we've found proof of her doing shit, and I don't blame her. People lie on the internet. There has been no proof of her getting an abortion and after looking into this, it really did come out of nowhere like she said. A thread like this was made yesterday claiming she's had TWO abortions with no proof.

Also, debatable that she fucks guys for money. She has scammed people online for money but actual prostitution is a whole different ballgame and we haven't seen shit that proves that either.

It's normal practice to model the clothes you're selling online. This is an example.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 5.24.55 PM.png (1007x466, 311K)

That dudes probably dead or arrested

>A thread like this was made yesterday claiming she's had TWO abortions with no proof.
you want a doctor's note lol?

It doesnt matter if she makes more money from selling used clothes with her face on the listing, that doesn't make it any better

give us more pics bb

I'm pissed off seeing people fall for this bait over and over in the past four or five threads about this. I've seen Ciara do a lot better, but also struggle with pushing aside the hate she gets online, so I want to help her out. She brings me happiness by her streams so why not spend some of my spare time typing out responses pointing out blatant lies posted about her?

The PINK sweatshirt is way less than it's market price, and the adidas sweatshirt was probably $60 and she sold it for $20. She sold a sweater for $5. If it was outrageous prices, yes, I would think she's using them for money.

None of those show faces. Also most of the clothes I see sold on ebay are not modeled

No. I would have wanted to see her saying that she had an abortion or hinting at it so that it would actually have created basis for those posts. It's too late now though, I've demanded proof in each thread this guy has made and he has not provided any, while Ciara has given a pretty reasonable answer when asked about this.

That is so pathetic
She doesn't even care about you