Does this actually work in real life?

Does this actually work in real life?

Attached: weighted clothes.gif (500x288, 3.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQQc-TcQSCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wouldn't his footsteps also crack the ground then?

Why do you think fat people lose fat faster when they actually start to exercise than cutting lifters do?

Not unless he stamps.

A lot of runners use this technique and they seem to think that it helps. It's not going to make you jump 50 feet into the air, but you can probably take a second off your sprint.

Training with weighted clothing is only helpful for certain exercises like pushups. Punching and kicking with weights is not a good idea

The closest you can get to this is wearing a weight vest, which Fit is vehemently against. Citing
>You'll fuck up your joints
>Posts study where participants only wore 12lb of weight
>ask why you won't go to the gym

Only for real Saiyans. Otherwise you get Yamcha'd.
youtube.com/watch?v=eQQc-TcQSCo

lol no this is how you fuck your joints, just practice running with your normal bodyweight which is ideally light if you're doing long distance

Military men run around with packs of 45-100 lbs on. It's not Jow Forums who are naysayers, but satans poisoning the well.

Ask me and I will give you living water and you will never thirst again

When i was in the army i had on 100lbs of weight and i had to walk 40 +miles with the backpack. Some had injuries and fucked up their knees

Not entirely true, some runners do use weighted clothing, and to be more specific weighted vests.
They only were it when training though, unlike Goku who wears it all the time.
Also, his wrist weights are bad for your joints.

Is it a good idea to wear it constantly throughout the day? Like just to exert your muscles all the time? I'd like to exercise more often than I already do, but I don't have the extra time.

An easier way to train weighted all the time is to actually gain weight. That's why fatties always have big calves

Thats all I've been doing for like 3 years. I have two 85lb vests but I only wear 1 now because I'm happy to just maintain my look. I made a thread about it a long time ago and people didn't realize you can also use the vest to do isolation exercises. My legs could be bigger but they're in proportion to my build because of daily calf raises and single leg squats.

Attached: 20181020_151809.jpg (1416x1383, 870K)

Only if you're an anime

Attached: rock lee.gif (245x200, 892K)

OG naruto was the best

Attached: Lee_Pose.png (639x478, 212K)

This is true. Former /fat/tie here, I still have boss calves even after losing all the weight

weighing weighted shit while doing any kind of movement is fucking retarded

>those retards saying people in the military do it

people in the military also think "pressure points" are legitimate , the only things they know are combat tactics and how to shoot a gun

Do you think it actually made a difference? I'm considering getting a vest, but I'm afraid of fucking up my back or joints.

Yeah for sure. You wouldnt start out at max weight you'd work your way up to it just like in the gym. I have an inversion table to decompress and I stretch. You could probably just use a big inflatable ball to accomplish the same thing. Those are pretty much the only precautions I take and none of my joints hurt. I work from home so its kind of the ideal workout for me since I can just wear my vest around for hours at a time. A lot of times I don't even do any actual workouts

Attached: 20181020_154237.jpg (2268x2794, 2.82M)

Kek

Weighted clothes while doing calisthenics will "work" but will not cause optimal adaptation in the way that a progressively overloaded barbell would. Weighted clothes while running, jumping rope, doing martial arts, or any impact work at all, will have almost absolutely zero positive effects and only cause unnecessary joint strain. Wearing weighted clothes all the time like the turtle hermit recommends, will certainly hurt you in exactly this same way.

The military has recently gotten its shit together and plans are underway to change basic training to include all the main barbell lifts.

Tell us if you had any previous workouts for your chest size or was that all pushups in the weighted vest?

Here's a photo from 2014.

Yeah the chest is all from pushups, dive bombish handstand pushups that focus on the upper chest, and I do a front raise lift with the vest that kind of hits that area. But no dumbells or or bench press. I haven't even stepped in a gym since 2015

Attached: Screenshot_20181020-155325_JEFIT.jpg (879x874, 457K)

Ran with ankle weights. Could run faster but faurked up feet for life.

>I haven't even stepped in a gym since 2015
we can tell

no, the crack is because of the mass hitting the ground at a certain speed, he controlls the speed he hits the ground with.

go gradually, people who fuck shit up are retards who just put on 100lb and go run a marathon

start with with it for a few months than start jogging a little and so on, your joints will get used to it just like fat people.

Joints don't get stronger nearly as fast as muscles, you need to be realistic.

walking* with it for a few months

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43--true-facts-funny-pics.jpg (640x633, 41K)

All objects fall at the same speed senpai. But they do not fall with the same force :)

>your foot just goes limp and falls down when you take a step

Because they have to, not because they are training to be a martial artists or are trying to "tone up". Lots of the infantry guys that ruck often in their career end up with joint issues among a string of other shit wrong with their body.

post body

>why did the bowling ball crack my tile but not my mcdonalds cup

Attached: 1518936374658.png (211x239, 12K)

Probably but a better option would be to buy some ankle/wrist weights and then wrap them round a barbell for an extra kilo or two when deadlifting

Attached: (you) sucking (you)r own dick.png (1296x1458, 217K)

if your goal is to fuck your tendons and joints then yeah it works great

wearing weigthed clothing everyday all day is going to hurt you, there is a limit to how long muscles can be flexed, even if its a little bit, however, using a weithed vest, weights for ankles and wrist can be usefull for calisthenics and martial arts movement, however only doing weigthed exercises on martial arts are going to be detrimental for your speed on the long run, if you do shadowoxing with some ligth dumbells, you need to do the same amount of shadowboxing without weights to actually see the speed improvment and get you body used to it, if you don't your body gets used to the slower speed and becomes slower, overall good addition to training, but that's it, there isn't a single reason to make it your main aspect of your training,

>does cartoon shit work in real life

go jump off of a cliff and try to make yourself fly by getting really angry and find out you stupid faggot

Attached: 1509306632273.jpg (300x300, 26K)