How do I be more like achilles?

How do I be more like achilles?

Attached: VaJc1v.gif (320x179, 1.22M)

be the son of a god

Hella CrossFit

get a tan because that guy was turkic and NOT white

Brad Pitt broke his foot on the landing of this stunt.

It's a good thing his dick still worked

Attached: tumblr_llw0fohbvm1qclvq3.gif (400x165, 492K)

You think the actors fuck on their downtime when they don't have anything else to do?

Seek eternity x F

>How do I be more like achilles?
Start murdering human beings and treating the people with the most power like shit. Drive to your local mayor, governor, or other elected official's office and tell them they are worthless without you. Should go fine.

>be raised by women your whole life that convince you you're a woman
>be mentally ill most of your life
>recruited for war cus others know you're a demigod
>realize you're a man
>Test spikes thru the roof and you rekk everything in your way with blinding rage
>get killed by a gay twink with oneitis cus you got weak ankles
Fin

Take this, a man that became a god

Attached: rzhaB.jpg (800x1400, 210K)

Well obviously now they do, nice trips

Attached: 10060953.gif (400x165, 504K)

be a whiny cunt

lol what a pussy

How into Achilles mode:
>be son of a goddess
>command fifty black hulled ships across the wine dark sea to the gleaming shores of high-walled Ilium
>each ship filled with fifty loyal Myrmidons, fierce in battle
>be such a badass that your participation or lack thereof turns the tide of the entire war
>have armor and shield forged by Hephaestus himself
>be favored by Hera and Athena
>fill the river Scamander so full of Trojan dead that the river god himself becomes angry at you
>tell the river god to fuck off and fight him over it
These are some good first steps anyway

Theres not a single person of basedness that comes even close to this in all cinema

Aragorn is more based imo

in reality the ogre dude would have shield slammed the fuck out of his jump lmao

Not even close, Aragorn is alpha positive, Achilles is Alpha negative.

Achilles was a full blown sociopath that only lived for fame and infamy. He was so good at flaunting his infamy that he got away with crazy shit like storming the beach of Troy alone without the kings consent, threatening the king at swordpoint or beating and killing a few of his own men. Every action he takes implied no shits given, from fucking that slavegirl with a knife at his neck or draging Hectors dead body away behind a carriage

Aragorn can't be based cause he cared too much for the people around him and was always focused on their priorities over his. And nowhere did he do anything even close to the least based thing achilles did.

Attached: 6kiv9d.gif (320x180, 1.07M)

the chaddest of the chads

Have some whore of a goddess like you for some reason and let you get away with literally anything. It was the same with jason irrc.

dont forget crying like a beta boy because chad Agamenon stole your girl, so you ask your mother to bring death to your country

sprints
gymnastics
decide to die for glory rather than live a long comfortable life of luxury
become insanely angry when your bumboy dies in battle
have feuds with kings cursed by the god for cannibal rituals

>cries
Didn't happen
>Agamemnon steals your girl
Didn't happen, he literally stopped that from happening in that scene

This is bait

This is a Hollywood movie with actors and CGI.

>He thinks this matters to me and I still don't unironically want to be superman

Attached: giphy (3).gif (480x200, 2.26M)

We all now that Alexander the Great is the chaddest of real life Chads.

Attached: Colin-Farrell-Alexander-The-Great.jpg (600x400, 35K)

>scene
lmao read the book you idiot.
He cries because agamenon decides to take his girl since the girl that was for agamenon is the daughter of crises

I'm talking about the movie retard which is why all the gifs posted are of the movie

>agamenon
>chad
Diomedes, Hector, Odysseus and Achilles are all easily above Agamenon. I would actually put him at the bottom of the list below Paris and only above Cuckleus.

>im only talking about the movie!
>yay superheores!
>omg achilles is like old ironman!!
okay zoomie, no problem
yeah later in the book its obvious, but that moment always makes me see achilles as the cry baby

Train with sword and shield, actually could be very beneficial with cardio strength all around

I'd imagine, I wish swordsmanship was still around, they just seem so handy of a tool/weapon

>Actually runs away from the river like a bitch

Do a shitload of crossfit. Homo as it is it's the best path to getting the physique of a warrior, short of doing full blown medieval training.

Attached: 1533547415377.jpg (521x487, 26K)

>medieval training

drink half a gallon of bonemeal broth a day, pick up progressively heavier logs and stones to failure, then drill in 20-30lb armor for 2-3 hours a day

Reverse ankle dips x1

>and they said behind the neck pull down was useless

Well I think he started losing and the gods rescued him. At least he had the guts to try, he wasn't actually a God but picked a fight with one anyway.

Have your qt waifu stolen by the beta king and sulk until your friend is killed

kek

fucking kek
>killing some fags in a desert and moping all the time until an even bigger faggot shoots you in the foot and you die
>fearlessly leading all of mankind against a god of evil and his armies even though your chances of success are miniscule at best, become king of man after you succeed, bone a hot elf for 170 years and die immediately which she dies as well assuring you don't become a post-mortem cuck

The motherfucker even commanded ghost bros. He had guys like Zyzz and Rich Piana return from the dead to fight with him.

Attached: PointedPlumpGannet-small.gif (588x250, 852K)

I really don't understand your post.

Aragorn, a man so good that it can hardly exist outside of fiction, is nowhere near as based as Achilles, a self-serving glorywhore?

Don't get me wrong I know Achilles is eternally based but he's not even close to Aragorn.

Attached: 1506360304849.png (331x352, 211K)

Read the book, retard.

You have to have great focus to handle it to, I honestly think it would increase test too because you are with the bros and need to be strong to fight off any threat for your wife at home and shit

He wasn't real bro

fuck you bitch

>turkic
Retard. The Turks didn't vomit out of Central Asia until the 11th century.

Be black

kek

You idiots have no idea what based means. Not badass, but based. Based means the art of not giving a fuck it has nothing to do with outcome but with action entirely

Badass, they are basically the same

Attached: kbIfqk.gif (320x213, 1.41M)

>his men fail at taking the wall at some siege
>climbs ladder himself and drops into the keep
>his soldiers climb over themselves to try and get to him before the defenders kill him

shut the fuck up moron

Based

>proves you wrong
>REEEEEEEEE
Why don't you?

Begone

Source?

so many ancient stories about manlets beating God stature men.

THE COPE IS REAL

NEVER forget sacrifice day.
5 x heifer
4 x sheep
3 x bull
1 x allow drifters wine and food

Achilles is a bitch. Aspire to be more like Hector

nobody gives more of a fuck than achilles, seriously his pussy bitch "pride" is a major theme of the Iliad

This, he let probably hundreds of his brothers die just so Agamemnon would say sorry to him, and got his best friend killed because of it

Attached: 1526063688870.png (415x485, 124K)

to be fair Diomedes was a pretty rad lad.

crossfit is gey, they dont go through the proper motions and have the shittest form imaginable, leading to more sprains, tendon damage and bone injuries than any other exercise plan.

>the wine dark sea

My Aegean nigger

Attached: aussie.png (641x428, 70K)

>to be fair Diomedes was a pretty rad lad.

Wounded both Aphrodite and ARES in battle... yeah he was a real og nigga

The story of Achilles is dated to 1200BC

The Turkic tribes didn’t enter Anatolia until 1100AD and didn’t control it until 1400AD

You sound like a typical Turk trying to steal Greek history.

Wh*te lies, Achiles was black and based.

the Iliad decribes him with blonde hair and caucasian features retard

Attached: 1533869441450.jpg (600x800, 57K)

am I the only one who admires achilles more than hector? he actually trained to become a killing machine, he wasnt born an ultimate soldier you know. also Diomedes, Odysseus, Menelaus, Agamenon were the most rad niggas of all ancient mythology plus nestor the king of speech

Attached: 1526259737040.png (342x441, 189K)

STRONG TÜRK

I'm more interested in how do I fug the goddess.