Just started!!

Bench: 75
Squat: 70
Press: 55
Deadlift: 155
Any cool tips and tricks

Attached: Judas Priest - Firepower (2018).jpg (600x600, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QSPmsqYRL2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eating a caloric surplus is the single most important thing you need to do in order to make progress

Eat more and make sure you have good form. May be a placebo but I can always do more weight if I take pre-workout.

i would start with 4x6 so you first make some strength gains (worked for me) and then when you hit a nice weight you think is enough go for 4x8 to build more muscles

Thanks

If you are lean, then eat like crazy. No joke proper nutrition is like steroids

firepower is such a great album

judas priest havent lost a step

>Bench: 75
>Squat: 70
>Press: 55
>Deadlift: 155
>Any cool tips and tricks
Continue to do do

those better be kilos

Creatine monohydrate, it's $20 per kilo
youtube.com/watch?v=QSPmsqYRL2Y
Also:
>Eat at a surplus, but eat right, don't fall for the dirty bulk meme
>Count your calories, get really good at doing this
>Use the scale for feedback, not just the mirror. Track your progress daily (weigh yourself when you wake up in the morning)
>Focus on proper form now, before things start to get heavy
>Treat the gym like it's part of your job/school; the day isn't over until you've hit the weights
>Get a good night's rest, sleep is important

damn in poland that shit costs barely 16usd for 1kg

It's more than like steroids, it is steroids. Cholesterol is steroids and breaks down into testosterone in your body. "Roiders" inject under their skin, instead of digesting it into your blood through the stomach

I drink a pint of heavy cream twice a day to get my cholesterol. That's a 400% daily value.

You can probably squat about twice that right now, you're just too scared to. Watch some of Rippetoe's videos and get the form right then put some more weight on the bar and give it your all, I guarantee your actual max will be way higher than 70 pounds.

Are you a child?

Like, i'm not even trying to put you down. I'm just medically fascinated. I was a 5'7 130 lbs scrawny weakling when I was in my freshman year of high school and I remember starting benching at 100 lbs.

Yeah but don't you get paid like 50p an hour lol

I started at around 85 or 90, and I've always had skeletal issues that make benching hard so this guy must really suck.

the fuck is p

there are lots of kids who have never picked up an object that is heavier than 10-15 lbs in their entire short lives

combine that with poor diet and total lack of movement and there you go

try to remember that this is the couch potato gamer generation of kids who dont even know what a grass stain on jeans looks like

So I see you post this in multiple threads. Are you shitposting or are you serious. If serious, post sources that back up your claims, and post natty-roid body?

Pence or Cents.

Pls be in stone

You want a source that states cholesterol is a steroid that breaks down into testosterone? Open up google.

Bench: 90
Squat: 90
Press: shoulder injury
Deadlift: 90

>tfw only got a pair of 45 lb dumbells :(

Kind of inefficient mate. You could eat only like 8 egg yolks a day and get more cholesterol.
One egg yolk has 190-200 mg of cholesterol
A full cup of heavy cream has 360 mg
360x4=1440
200x8=1600

Attached: 1514121456265.png (810x1351, 117K)

please be kilos

I'm aware, but only 1 of my ducks produces eggs so I must wait for winter to pass.

Cream is also tasty, but soon I will be drinking raw eggs.

I had a vision. Tell me what you think.

You take frozen fruits like strawberry, add cream, and egg yolk in a blende, then blend it together to make a gelato smoothie. Sugar is optional, honey is better.

Yeah 16 USD is about right, my price was in Leaf dollars haha

Pressing is actually good for your shoulders, benching is questionable

Listening to that album right now

I enjoy songs with catchy intros and Firepower is an absolute godsend

Make sure to add weight.

It sounds stupid but I kept benching the same weight for way too long because I thought I wasn't ready to progress and didn't know how to gradually add weight.

Add 5kg/31.7lbs to your lifts every week, don't be impatient and try to lift too much (there's time for this much later when it'll do fuck all to your confidence), if you post a question on Jow Forums sift through the answers that're just taking the piss and look for ones that're useful, don't be afraid of cardio, learn stuff like yoga and tai chi to give you stuff to do on your rest days, do roids if you want or don't it's up to you, use machines AND free weights, learn as many different lifts as possible for variety but try and stick to the main compound lifts

Amen Bröther