yfw you start recognizing regulars at the gym and they nod to you when making eye contact

> yfw you start recognizing regulars at the gym and they nod to you when making eye contact
> mfw finally able to make friends through lifting

Attached: 1537897307020.jpg (957x903, 95K)

one time a black guy offered me pre workout he had in a little baggy. I told him no and he's hated me ever since.

congratz on being normal

based. he was trying to get you hooked. next time he offers pre-workout it'll cost $25 and be cut with baking soda

>black guy
>pre workout he had in a little baggy
kek

don't feel bad about it bro, I would've refused it too. sounds shady as fuck

Haven't made a single friend in the gym through the year. The only dude I discussed our programs and progress with disappeared, the rest are rotating teenagers who vanish after one month or loud boomers talking to each other about their job and sports.

Attached: 2fb.png (1500x761, 322K)

>tfw you've been going to the same gym for 3+ years and "know" pretty much everyone and their schedules
>tfw still never had a single conversation with any of them beside "can i work in?" or "are you using this?"
>tfw literally new people that have been going there for 2-3 months have already made friends with them
>such is the fate of a smol boy in a strongfat powerlifting gym

Who is this goofball?

some random qt. I try reverse image searching the webms and pics I see of her but I only find old Jow Forums posts

best girl jordan

Attached: 1539438874936.webm (640x640, 1.43M)

I say hello and goodbye to the front desk people but I have my headphones in the whole time, people always just leave me to my workout.

There's a QT asian front desk girl who sometimes kind of follows me around cleaning up, I'd love to chat with her some time but have no idea what I'd say.

How can we compete with BAC?

>hey are you cleaning up?

Where does one find a girlfriend like this?

not your basement/homegym for sure

girls who look like this and is also into asian guys are literally unicorns

Personally I change gym each year, to get rid of the shitskins who think I am their friend. Already the 5th gym now.

I’m Asian and this is unironically my dream. P-plz delete. It hurts.

at my gym only strong bros get attention

I've been lifting for about 3 years now and the only time I've ever spoken with someone at the gym was when a Chad asked me in the locker room if I was a twink. I've never even talked to the staff at the front desk, I don't even know any of their names but they all know me and say hi to me like we're friends

Based and redpilled

shit bone structure

I fuck with hotter chicks

her cheekbones are literal top qt tier tho

>not taking a pre-workout with DMAA from a respectable black man

fucking retard, you will probably never have the chance again to take a pre workout with DMAA in it.

what'd you answer?

I'm actually happy that I don't go to my old gym anymore, some guys were cool but I got tired of boomers talking to me, making stupid jokes and giving me advice I didn't ask for. Now my uni gym is small, mostly dyels doing cringy shit but few guys are respectable. Only problem is when there are people they need the equipment, but when I'm alone there's no one to spot me on amrap

i recognize so many people but we all just avoid eye contact with each other from the start

why are you niggers saying thats his girlfriend?
id bet it isnt

Been going to my gym for idk maybe eight months now and almost never talk. Occasionally get asked to spot and will have a short conversation with em, shake hands and exchange names and get back to it. But other than that I keep to myself. I'm a quiet dude. Besides, some of these people love to chat and I don't wanna have convos continually interfere with my workouts. I'll get all kinds of work sets in and see people who haven't done shit cuz they've been chatting for so long.

Normies like you should be gassed. You make me sick.

>be militaryfag
>went to off base gym
>base deputy commander went to same gym and recognized me
>tfw he would always talk to me but he was an old out of touch boomer weirdo

>hey are you Asian?

>recording a white girl is his dream
Lol why?

You’re retarded. DMAA is literally never sold from “dealers” since DMHA is legal.

I miss my old on-base gym desu. So many power racks it was beautiful.

is this how you make friends and fuck gym thots?

Today for the first time a jacked guy asked me for a spot!

>mfw i hate all the people who go to my gym, even the ones who are polite/friendly/nice
:(

I dont know about you americans but in eastern europe we say greet everyone in the locker room and randomly do conversations.

last time i remember two dudes talking about belly fat and how he cant lose it because he's wife is always baking things he likes.
told him that maybe she wants to make sure no other women would look at him.
and thats how i made bros with two middle aged men and talk/spot whenever we see each other at the gym.

plus theres a cardio thottie that i had my eyes on for a while, i think she's american, because i heard her talking and has an american accent 100%
I was thinking of asking her for what a random word means in english to break the ice and then tell her straight that i just wanted to talk to her 'cause i find her hot and would want to take her out.
havent seen her for 2 days if i see her next week im getting myself a green card to AMERICA BOIS

did i do good anons?

Very good dmitri

Shit the gym closest to my work has like 10 racks. There are just so many people though that it's impossible to workout if it's not normal duty hours.

How are these kinds of girls in bed?

The awkward and goofy kind?

>not taking dmaa and mdma and aseton pre-workout

>making eye contact with males in a lowest common denominator demographic environment
imagine being such a loser

they like being choked and anal in the ass

This.

>I'm actually happy that I don't go to my old gym anymore, some guys were cool but I got tired of boomers talking to me, making stupid jokes and giving me advice I didn't ask for.
This, holy shit they are annoying as fuck. Currently dealing with this but I don't wanna switch gyms cause this one's close to home.

lol, you're telling me a innocent face like fuck like a THOT?
> incel detected

Attached: 194288.jpg (979x979, 439K)

Versus what? Anal in the mouth?

I took the offer and I woke up with a stretched anus in an alley three weeks later

>LOOK AT HOW INNOCENT SHE LOOKS DOESN'T SHE LOOK SO INNOCENT THERE'S NO WAY SHE DOESN'T LIKE SEX THAT MAKES HER FEEL LIKE A WHORE
You're the virgin, virgin

>Mfw I will start lifting soon, social anxiety/no Friends and don't want to stare at anybody, ask anything or say hi to anyone to avoid awkward situations.
Point A to Point B, lift fast and get the fuck out of the gym as fast as I can.

Being so hot that you can act like an autistic child without being aware and ppl will still think that it's cute and assertive.

Now imagine a 2/10 and doing even 0.00000000001 of this.

>He's never had the mouth anal

I know this pain. The gym was very close and cheap as fuck so I didn't want to waste 2x more money on different one and commute. But it's probable in other gyms you'd eventually meet other annoying people. My first gym was comfy, noone bothered me there but it closed.

This girls is not "hot" she's cute and not even THAT cute. Just a plain normal girl who still has the attractiveness of youth about her.