ITT: people you have zero sympathy for

ITT: people you have zero sympathy for

>self-harmers
>people with eating disorders
>has a severe food allergy

Attached: 1520633361651.png (728x5203, 559K)

This has to be the gayest thing I've ever read

what's wrong with people with allergies

the fact that we allow them to live

>fat "people"
>people that claim to have made up disorders like ADD or self-diagnosed autism

Incels, unless they have some SEVERE deformity (no, your weak chin doesn't count)

can you give some examples of things worse than weak chins?

system people

His mother.
original

>unless they have some SEVERE deformity
yeah, like being under 6'4

People with BPD. Especially women.

Those abominations should burn in hell for all eternity.

Attached: NietzscheGun.jpg (524x400, 25K)

what's so bad about women with bpd?

People who self harm should be gassed.

How do you feel about all the threads about it

Why do you hate them so much? It isn't one category of person. Anorexia is not the same thing as cutting, and cutting is not the same thing as amputating your dick.

The fact that they are still alive and not burned on the pyre.

Virgins
Women

i have no sympathy for virgin women

>people that claim to have made up disorders like ADD or self-diagnosed autism
Eh, I have a lot of sympathy for those people. They have those self-perceptions drilled into them at a very young age by stressed/ignorant parents and professionals who make a quick buck off of pathologizing children.

They're all pathetic, attention-seeking pieces of shit. If you're so fucked in the head you feel the need to cut yourself or some shit, you shouldn't be alive.
Drugs and alcohol, I can understand because it gives you an escape. What the fuck is the point of cutting/burning your skin?

>arrogant idiots
>faggots who never shut up
niggers and gays are ok in my book as long as they dont try any funny stuff

what about people who self-harm but keep it covered/a secret? like ones who do it on their legs or something

Still disgusting. To be entirely honest, I don't know why I have such a visceral hatred of them. Don't really care.
I've had severe depression my entire life and the thought never entered my mind to drag a razor across my wrists just for the fuck of it.

what about people who self-harm in other ways? like punching yourself/ walls etc

>I've known in my heart my dick would be uncut
women actually believe you have a fucking choice about circumcision

Attached: 1465509390014.jpg (600x600, 41K)

it's your fault for having dumb parents

Say that to my face and not online and you'll see what a 200 pound arm can do

Psycopaths, bullies (I mean the kind that decide to make someone's life living hell for shits and giggles, not "waaaah he said mean word :^(" ), the Zionists up top, a good deal of normies for any number of reason...
For me, it's all about when they are literally fucking evil, I may dislike degenerates and people I get into arguments with because of disagreements but it can't fucking compare to people who are pure fucking evil

To speak generally, the people who grope their own ass and say society assaulted them through their own psyche.
People who give too much sympathy to themselves get none of mine.

Attached: 1533917395669.jpg (500x500, 39K)

>The fact that they are still alive and not burned on the pyre.

Can confirm

What about people that do dangerous things that might get themselves cut because they enjoy the feeling of bleeding but aren't stupid enough to cut their arms?

people that do dangerous things in general are worthless

Everyone who hasn't somehow suffered enormously in their life.

I work in food service. Every time someone with a peanut allergy orders something, we have to clean tons of surfaces and get unopened containers of food just so they won't choke to death. They never call beforehand, and they always complain about how long it takes us to prepare allergen-free food. My sister is a teacher with a student that is allergic to all nuts, and some vegetables and wild plants. If my sister or one of the other students ate a single peanut and didnt wash their hand's thoroughly with soap and hot water, this little genetic defect's throat would start to close up. If this kid is withing 10 feet of a pb&j sandwich she is at risk of dying. SOMEHOW, this freak's parents thought it would be a good idea to send their little disaster to public school around irresponsible little kids that never wash their hands. Just having this one little freak for a student has made my sisters job 25% harder. If the parents of that freak cared about other people, they wouldve exposed their child to peanuts as an infant to keep it from developing it's allergies, or they would homeschool it.

I understand this feel. I have family members like that. One is allergic to just about all food on the planet, the other is allergic to certain food additives and grass, fucking GRASS. Both cases their mommies kept them inside all day and never made them play outdoors, they're both weak and effeminate and probably homosexual. A generation of men raised by women indeed.
How can you be allergic to fucking GRASS. Our ancestors spent their entire life walking in fucking grass all fucking god damned day.

This. A girl with BPD ruined my friend's life.