Is it possible to go from chubbo to twig without getting muscles?

Is it possible to go from chubbo to twig without getting muscles?

Autistic as it is, I want the “twiggy emo twink” physique so I can wear cosplay for the series “Kamen Rider” without needing shoestrings to extend the size of the “made for 10 year old Japanese kids” belts and I’ve met grown men with this twiggishness and I might have been like them if I wasn’t put on Risperdal in middle school, killing my metabolism, making me fat and spiraling me into a period of misery that left me a pudgy waste with gynecomastia at 25.

I know I can lose weight if I follow literally any worthwhile advice here. The thing is, can I lose weight to the point that I actually want or has that ship sailed regardless how Jow Forums I am?

Attached: A81DE8F4-8861-49B7-8361-78685A866E2A.jpg (500x361, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Rival-Cooker-Steamer-Basket-RC61/dp/B000ETXV94/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1540073936&sr=1-1&keywords=Rival 6-Cup Rice Cooker with Steamer Basket, Red (RC61)&refinements=p_n_srvg_2947266011:2972994011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

out

Just fast 3 days every week. At least 24h fasting.

yeah just stop fuckin eating, you'll be sure to lose weight.

Go on a water fast, it's where you stop drinking water. That'll turn you into a skelly in no time

Is this actual advice or chan jokes? I know I have to stop eating as much, I want to know if my desired end physique is possible from my start point.

>Go on a water fast, it's where you stop drinking water
A water fast is where you only drink water, nimrod.

yes retard yes

randy bobandy lookin ass

>without getting muscles
No. You already have muscles from carrying that weight around.

It would take dangerous levels of starvation to decrease muscle mass to twink tier. That's not fasting, but an eating disorder. If you're fasting without bodyfat, you will surely die.

Be happy with the new you when you fast to 6% bodyfat

why do you want to be a twink? Are you trying to be a tranny?

God no

>No. You already have muscles from carrying that weight around
Yeah but to me "muscles" is where your pecs and abdominals are very noticeably pronounced

Unironically I went from chubster to skeleton by fasting every weekend. I did a few longer fasts here and there as well. Never had a problem with lose skin. Im not exactly sure how much I lost since I didnt weigh myself but I used to have a ~36 waist and went down to a ~28. Losing weight is ridiculously easy. If only gaining it were such a passive activity.
>You already have muscles from carrying that weight around.
>implying not just sitting at home all day playing vidya
Youre right otherwise though.

Honestly you are better off lifting and having a very low calorie intake.
You’ll be as skinny as the guy to the right just with even less body fat

>I used to have a ~36 waist and went down to a ~28.
Nice!
>Losing weight is ridiculously easy. If only gaining it were such a passive activity.
Ironic how we as a culture claim the opposite is true.
>You already have muscles from carrying that weight around.
>implying not just sitting at home all day playing vidya
Yeah, I'm not super active to begin with so I don't *need* much food. Which leads me to ask "Would a diet of rice steamed in broth and PLENTY of water help with weight loss?" As I said, I don't do much but I want to be able to eat enough to stave off starvation mode while still making my body require continuous tapping into the fat reserves.

amazon.com/Rival-Cooker-Steamer-Basket-RC61/dp/B000ETXV94/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1540073936&sr=1-1&keywords=Rival 6-Cup Rice Cooker with Steamer Basket, Red (RC61)&refinements=p_n_srvg_2947266011:2972994011

I have one of these and would Rice steamed in broth (because plain rice is sit and I like the flavor of chicken fried rice) be a good base food to live on? And would it be safe for the cooker to steam with broth instead of water?

>Ironic how we as a culture claim the opposite is true.
Well, I suppose its easy if you are content to shovel McFood (tm) straight from the packet into your mouth but gaining healthy weight is what I meant.
You should always drink plenty of water. Im sure its possible but I struggle to think of a case where you can drink too much water.
I dont eat rice because its a bastard to clean out of the pan. I tend to eat wholegrain cereals alongside veg+meat/fish (kinda strange but it works)
>starvation mode
Im 99% convinced this is a meme pushed by whoever pushes the same nonesense like "eat lots of carbs", "dont eat fat" and "eat little fish and meat". What logical reason is there for your body to cannibalize its muscle, the thing it will need to hunt and gather, before its fat reserves which it has for this explicit purpose? It doesnt sound like a great evolutionary strategy.
>would it be safe for the cooker to steam with broth instead of water?
ask /ck/ but Id imagine your cooker will say on it (and it will probably say no so they can cover their arses)

Ill shill for fasting again. It is far and away the easiest way to lose weight in my opinion. You dont have to change your diet (assuming its not shit) so you wont resent your new meals and you wont (or at least I and others, maybe your physiology is different) even feel hungry if you do it right. Eat your last meal at ~4pm or so and you'll sleep through the worst of the hungry period after which its plain sailing provided you dont strain yourself too much.

woosh

Well if Jap NEETs can be scrawny fuckers and eat lots of rice, why can't I?
>What logical reason is there for your body to cannibalize its muscle, the thing it will need to hunt and gather, before its fat reserves which it has for this explicit purpose? It doesnt sound like a great evolutionary strategy.
Starvation mode is actually "Not eating as much as frequently? Better make more fat from whatever you do end up eating because you clearly are in a famine and might starve to death"
>You dont have to change your diet (assuming its not shit)
It's kind of shit. I live in a sort of assisted living adult fostercare thing, the staff is a truly fat fuck doesn't know how to cook and the guy who runs the house buys a lot of garbage on a spastic schedule so I'm left to eat crap until he gets around to delivering anything. A sack of rice and cans of broth would probably be better than my "genetics as fuck" current diet.

What do you recommend for cravings to eat? Gum? Just water? An ecig God forbid?

>Well if Jap NEETs can be scrawny fuckers and eat lots of rice, why can't I?
I would just say make sure youre eating your green and fish. People have conflicting opinions about meat (I dont see anything wrong with it provided its decent quality) but only those unreasonable denounce fish.
I still dont believe in starvation mode. Certainly, not if youre just fasting for a day or 2. If it does exist its going to be in the context of week+ long fasts.

>What do you recommend for cravings to eat? Gum? Just water? An ecig God forbid?
Gum makes me hungry (my hypothesis is that this if for the same reason breaking a fast makes me hungry since the body cant discern the difference between the two) so Id say thats probably the worst thing to chew if you've cravings.
Smoking seems to help with losing weight. Though I havent smoked in years I dont ever remember wanting to eat+smoke so itd probably be a good option were it not for the fact that its smoking.
As for ecigs, well, I can imagine the sweetened ones might cause problems but they might not equally. That and the fact that vapers are alongside cyclists as the most contemptible cretins on the face of the planet.
Id say just water is probably best. Black coffee, some claim, doesnt interfere with a fast etc. Id imagine plain tea is the same.

you need to eat better food anyway, better than junk food.
All you have to do is lower your calorie intake to below your maintenance and you'll loose weight.
That's what I did and I lost 141lbs, I was most definitely a fat fuck then.
If you fast and that works for you then fine do what you are comfortable with, but I like having the numbers myself. Counting the calories and making my own food, no guess work. Guess work leads to inaccuracies is how I feel.

How many calories does a guy who does nothing all day use? The most I "do" is a light walk to a different stores in the area because I don't drive. And that's infrequent because if I do that, I end up buying stuff to eat and I'd like to not buy so much snack crap or even a ham footlong from subway

depends how fat you are

Depends on your height, weight, and age.

Think Seth Rogen with a few more pounds along with gynecomastia. I'm 24, about a clean 6' and I usually estimate a weight of 250 which is where I usually hover around.

Attached: fat.jpg (896x1222, 150K)

your weight in lbs times 14. so 250 X 14 = 3500 daily maintenance calories. That is a general ball park figure but even the so called accurate calculators online fall between 14-15 times your body weight in lbs almost every time I've tried it.
Depending on your metabolism it can vary a tad but not extreme amounts.
1lb is 3500 calories, so to loose 1lb a week you have to be 500 calories below your maintenance figure. If your numbers are correct and you aren't lying and the scale isn't moving in the right direction then increase by around 250 calories to reach the desired effect.