/saturday night/

why are you on Jow Forums on a saturday night user don't you have any friends?

Attached: 1535674715083.jpg (245x206, 8K)

just wrapping up dinner before I head out

No i don't

I'm engaged, also I am going to a friend's wedding tomorrow. Chilling today so I can save money as well as party hard tomorrow

I dont either
will you be my friend user

Attached: 44079846_2059019777471180_538914298525646848_n.jpg (960x932, 51K)

Didn't see there was already a thread, but i'll still repost.
>be me
>Talking during a match on Rainbow Six Seige while no one was talking
>Suddenly girl says hi
>Freeze up and mute her immediately
>Some guy plugs in his mic just to call me a faggot
>Team kill them both
>mfw I'd do it again

Attached: i.png (350x254, 155K)

Fuck the Packers

It's not just any Saturday, it's my birthday! here I sit. oof

Attached: Snapchat-1456476389.jpg (1080x2160, 275K)

I only watch them to see Equanimeous play.

Happy birthday pal.

Attached: Oh+god+this+tsf+moatari+he+became+a+she+she+_13cd811ae35fdade03e9b31cb64a629d.png (1024x2188, 1.16M)

all my friends were invited to a wedding so i just stayed at home checking for Her snapchat story all night

what the fuck is wrong with me

That name is amazing I will admit

You still respect women enough to stalk their social media, that's whats wrong with you.

Because I'm tired and felt like staying home

Happy bday bby

No friends, in LDR until May. Life is currently gym, work, vidya.

Based

Attached: vikings-packers0011.jpg (620x349, 73K)

Why until may?

I'm going to see the new Halloween film with friends. Anyone here seen it yet?

enjoy getting cucked

Heard it sucks fat donkey shits. It's a shame, would've been the second R-Rated movie I ever watched. The first being the Predator.

how do i stop

Attached: sadfrog lying awake at night.jpg (640x360, 29K)

What the fuck

Realize modern women are less than dogs and I promise you'll get pussy bro.

Having a fire and planning my routines based on various threads for next week. Wife is in BCT and kids are in bed. Not much to do, so just reading and having a cocktail

gf graduates uni

What?

sounds comfy

What's her major bro? Depending on that she's probably already cheated on you bro.

MBA, extremely unlikely

hellofaggotpolice...png

How much you ohp user?

is that game worth getting in to? Seems like so much to learn

I did 1p8 like a month or two ago after only having benched for most of the year.

It's pretty easy. If your on defense sit in a barricaded corner and watch the openings. If your on offense play Montagne or Fuze.

Fuck every weekend is like this lads. I just wish I had a gf to fuck and play vidya with.

If you're worried about asking her out,

Just ask her out. Be confident and lay it on the table what a day out on the town with look like with you.

Be sure to give a date. This is crucial.

You don't need to second guess yourself anymore.
Whatever the outcome, be proud that you took a step forward and don't look back.

Let me give you a preview of what that's like:
>what the fuck
>lag
>this is garbage
>you're garbage
>I'm hungry
>stop shitposting and play
>this is so laggy (nobody's ping is over 40)
>are you for real?
>fuck this game
>I'm tired
>take me home

Nice, we're all gonna make it brah

Threw a party last night and have spent the past day hungover/probably having some kind of depressive episode munching on chicken and avoiding most people. Got this hot older chick's number but I have no fucking idea how to proceed. Dont even know I grabbed the number properly.
>inb4 why be such a faggot about it if you already know enough people to throw a party in the first place
Ive been a fuck first ask questions later type of person when it comes to parties.

Attached: 1527558771529.jpg (500x400, 23K)

If only you knew how bad things really are.
one minute I'm hopeful next minute I remember everything wrong and consider kms.
small desire to change but no will to carry through.
I mean your best self can probably be great so great, but all the hard work to change into something great just to lose it in the end when you die,I'm too blind to see the point
turning 20 tomorrow boys, image what the next 5 years hold

Text her?

thanks brahs

Worked all day and went to the gym so I'm tired as hell. Right now I'm cozy and watching hockey, but I have to get up early tomorrow because my dad is in town and we're going to go visit my grandmother.

Fuck you mean? Should I be the same ole benevolent host or try to replicate the bubbly ill-coordinated drunk that was playing my life lastnight?

happy birthday fren

Attached: 1528529608503.png (744x687, 44K)

it's only 7pm party doesn't start until 10pm

This isn't the school play. Talk to her like a normal person and don't over think it. You got this.

happy birthday

Attached: 1101598319269.jpg (512x384, 66K)

What's in the cuppa user?

those digits are your present from us

friend told me he was going to scoop and spark me up. wasted my time getting ready for him to end up not responding. whats a good way to deal with this?

>go on tinder date friday night
>qt3.14, petite blonde with tomboy vibes
>we eat food, drink, chat for hours
>share same interests, not normie shit
>share my headphone to listen to music and look at the moon
>hold hands and cuddle
>intensely make out for 10min
>get her a cab home and she gives me one last kiss
>wanted to ask if we can go fuck somewhere but thought maybe I should wait cuz she was a such nice gf material
>next day
>txt her how she is, hungover whatnot
>ask to go watch movie
>says she has exams
>say we should study together
>doesnt read for 12 hrs and tell me she doesnt feel the romantic connection
>I say thats a shame and said had a good night and let her go
>I say fuck it cuz its already all gone so I ask if we wanna fwb
Now Im just waiting for her response, she probably read that text and doesnt wanna answer.
Why are women like this? How do you hold hands, cuddle, share out interests and talk about it, make out for 10min and say that wasn’t romantic? Fucking hell Im just so angry and confused cuz I know Im not gonna find someone that cute and chill on tinder again, or who knows, maybe she will respond and wanna fwb

Don't look for a gf on tinder, dumbass.

user, you have to avoid tinder like the plague.
It's okay if you're looking for hookups- but every semi-decent and above attractive woman is only looking to sit on her high horse above men. It is NOT worth it.

I know you guys are right, I know that tinder is awful but the girl played a trick on my brain that somehow I was convinced she is special, please understand tho, I am a 21 year old virgin whos never had a gf so I am prone to these kinds of fuckery.
It really scares me tho, if hanging out with a girl for one night like that and getting rejected hurts this bad, i don’t even wanna imagine what it feels like to go through a real breakup...

stop smoking/acting like a nigger. unless of course you are a nigger, then carry on and bix nood his ass

>been crushing on qt from uni for a while
>chat her up on IG today
>small talk mostly, I ask her if she's sure she goes to our uni because I've never seen her there
>she says she's almost always in class and only goes to the uni bar for lunch
>says she's never seen me either
>tell her she should pay closer attention and that if I see her I'll go up and say Hi
>she says "hahaha deal!"

So, the next logical step is not sending any more messages until I see her in person right?

i don't have any friends

what can i do on my saturday nights (or any night for that matter) other than stay home?

;_;

Attached: 1524275446957.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

bump

I'm 23 and also virgin, but I've come to terms that girls can say one thing one second, then completely change their mind the next.

You just gotta take it on the chin and move on, because that's just what happened. You're not a fault for anything, it's just what happened breh.

Move onto the next girl my man. She's not special.

Attached: 1517289349718.png (721x455, 21K)

yes i do but im at collage, i hate everyone here.

You're making a collage?