Does lifting deter people from picking on you?

Does lifting deter people from picking on you?

Attached: 1538884260724.webm (880x880, 690K)

Not if your short. All it takes is that one lankfag to make a short joke and you lose all credibility in the group. People won't be wary of you anymore. If a lank fag says some bullshit to you deck him in the jaw. You may be able to maintain that air of intimidation as long as you knock him out.

Well if you’re anything like most of Jow Forums once you have your newbie gains you’ll start walking around with your chest puffed out like an autistic man and people will leave you alone, so in a sense yes

I’m 6’2” and this is true, but only if he doesn’t extremly outrank your social standings (if he’s a chad)

What a fucking scumbag. Hope he gets necked.

where the fuck did that bottle come from?

Lol ifnyou can reach his head that is

You act like their chins are 5 feet above us. Mike Tyson could easily knock out people taller than him.

This video is infuriating

Yes.
After a year or two people will be intimidated by you if you actually did everything right. You have to be slightly higher in bodyfat or on steroids though.

>does what i do fix others being terrible people

nope

You do not just kick a woman down the stiars for no reason and have no bystanders even react a little. She probably deserved it. Like even look at her get up, she knew she deserved it.

Roastie got toasted.

Looks like they were the kicker's friends, not bystanders.

Depends what you mean.

>Getting robbed
Muscle is a deterrence. You are not sheep, and look intimidating. If they are into murder you are the first to go. You are a threat.

>Monkey dance BS
Thugs see you as a challenge that will up their social ladder. So they go after you first. Beat you up, or try to get you to fight.

>Getting picked on
Yea, you get intimidating.
Some people get scared of you.
Others will pick on you for that reason.s

Attached: FB_IMG_1540075842244.jpg (720x846, 47K)

Yes but guys will also be kinda afraid of befriending you because le gymfags have no brain meme

what the actual fuck

Those weren't bystanders they were obviously his friends. My guess is they kicked her down the stairs because she was Muslim (headscarf).

Based tranny justice dispenser

Only if you're someone who doesn't take shit. Muscles are just a tool to help implement violence that you have to already be willing to do - if people don't rightfully believe that you'll beat the shit out of them, it means nothing.

I make it a point to stare people in the eyes if they try to start anything.

Anything,ANYTHING. Can you hold a stare for 15 minutes? I chafeured for a few zoomer events. Bitch asses quiet down after the first minute of staring.

Attached: 1539725250298.jpg (604x453, 29K)

This was in germany like 2years ago.
He hit on her, she ignored him, so he kicked her down the stairs.
He was sentenced to three years in prison.

>3 years in a cushy europrison for attempted murder
hmm

He was a sand nigger, right?

Being 6'5 is what deters people from picking on you.

unless you're skin and bones

After studying the webm for way too long, it appears it was kicked by the dude in the arctic camo pants as he was walking down the first set of stairs

Just look at him

no, you are

im a 6'5 dude and i've had 3 short friends 5'4 were all of them. I never ever brought up height but they did, two of them called me 'little guy' in my language sounds more catchy, they did so because of the irony and honestly i think it made them feel good.
It never bothered me. It was funny. One of the guys I worked with and would make fun of him when he couldnt reach something. I've never told them in the face that he's short or in any insulting manner, just hint at it by waving my heands 'see the height difference? hehe' type of hand gestures.

MANLETS AND LANKLET FRIENDSHIP IS REAL AND BEAUTIFUL STOP BEING SUCH BIGOTS TO MANLETS AND LANKLETS

oh and all of them have girlfriends. honestly i think it's only you americans that care so much about height. the only thing a girl cares about when it comes to height is that the guy is taller and guess what the guy that i worked with is engaged to a 5'7 girl while he's 5'4

t. 6'5 210

problem is when they hit back and you ain't even in range to hit them back.

I’m 6ft and I have friends who are 5’8 and friends who are 6’2+ and honestly the both pull hot chicks. I think getting girls has a lot more to your social standing and confidence then anything. I’m pretty loner and awkward so I think that’s why I have a harder time with women.

Attached: 75596FBD-605D-4977-BBDB-6FE5057E94A8.png (517x476, 55K)

based lankbro

Based and socialpilled

Attached: 1539217214883.png (560x748, 122K)

ty, i studied the webm for way too long as well

>Does lifting deter people from picking on you?
Yes, but it also means that the only people who actually want to fight you are retarded psychos.

Being on tren is a deterrence, the look you get in the eyes when someone pisses you off is spine chilling.

Yes, because gymcels spend so much time indoors

and people who usually use steroids don't really come from a mentally stable background. Both combined is a recipe for pummeling someone until 3+ people rip you off of them. It's like being on xanax and not knowing when to stop swinging but having adrenaline and synthetic hormones meant for cows driving your anger. I made someone learn the hard way :^)

OHHH MMYYY GOD!!! ARE YOU OKAY???!

you cant just kick people down a staircase though, he could have killed her.
Now if had been on level ground..

Not to mention how you're also 24/7 constantly aware of your surroundings on tren. You keep your head on a swivel and expect the unexpected for no fucking reason kek. It's like the predatory instinct in your system is reactivated to be aware just like how a jaguars instinct will kick in to prowl if something has its back turned toward it.

The guy doing the kicking was muslim. She's not wearing a headscarf that's a coat with a hood

was texting or something bad that justified him doing that?

>turkey leg

It's obviously a headscarf, look at the way the fabric drapes. She's also wearing a pea coat which usually don't have hoods. Look the attacker up his name is Svetoslav Stoykov and he's not a muslim he's some Bulgarian gypsy.

I'm 6'8 and when I was 180lbs I used to always get people trying to start shit or making comments. Doesn't really happen now that I'm 240.

T.rafinf incel

>3 years for attempted murder
Murder needs intent to kill and/or handling deadly force.

Attempted murder would be shooting with a gun at someone (gun = designed to kill) or trying to run over someone with a steamroller (which would be certain death for anyone).

Neither do stairs nor do a kick classify as deadly force or something similar under these circumstances. We talk about dangerous bodily injury here (as he kicked from behind), for which 3 years in prison is quite common, considering the women broke an arm which healed with no further problems.

ok little guy... you're mike tyson

it's a hoodie you retard

No, some gypsy. "Svetoslav Stoikov"

Short guys talking about Mike Tyson is the same thing as fat girls talking about Marilyn Monroe

Attached: aaaa.jpg (1024x963, 111K)

triggered
deserve 10 years, u got a problem sir

This makes me so fucking sad. I'm glad people rushed to her so she didn't feel more alone than she already did. :(

>u got a problem sir
What I wrote was factual, not judgemental. Law works this way, regardless what you or I think about it.

If it would work any other way, you would actually have sharia.

>Implying a manlet would ever be able to reach my jaw.

Fucking manlets.. When will they learn?

You can see the bottle come from the top of the right stairs. One of them kicks it and it follows the second guy perfectly behind him until it lands on the other stairs.

stop lying . they were the muslims of peace

I think their goal over there is to actually avoid recidivism, not make a business out of it

Friendly reminder that beta males and all semites need to be exterminated as soon as possible. No exceptions. Fuck all desert religions

Attached: 1538202922019.jpg (1115x1129, 425K)

>nordcuck
good luck with that

learn from your brother Anders Breivik and fight against Islam.

This happened in my country. The guy was hungarian not muslim

based

literal brain damage if u think a hoodie actually looks like that gl climbing

lol bro the only way kicking someone down the stairs isn't attempted murder is if you're too retarded to know what the potentially fatal results of that could be

*slips inside and counters*
heh...sweet dreams, kid

thot patrolled

Silly goyim. Don't you know that justice is about making money for Mr. Goldberg, owner of various prison facilities? Making society safer is a secondary priority.

Attached: 1539721930795.jpg (744x752, 42K)

damn shit like this gets me mad af.

It's so pathetic the way Jow Forums always puts each other down for things they can't control.

It's not pathetic user
It's a tactic used by certain people to psychologically wound the people here weaken their ego's and make them easy prey for whatever stupid narrative or bullshit they have to sell.

Yes and no, bullies see a bigger guy who doesn't fight back as a challenge that they can brag about so they'll happily attack but if you show that you're willing to fight over anything then you'll be avoided. I'm routinely called the BFG because I don't initiate anything and rarely if ever fight, does mean that new people like trying to get on my nerves or initiate shit though

I do find that I get "insulted" a lot by short guys, though I imagine it's more of a coping mechanism for them. I was meeting with some friends in a park and one really short Indian guy kept going at me over and over. Had enough in the end and just picked him up and threw him in the pond before going back to my conversation.

>Muscle is a deterrence

It really isn't. I deliver for Amazon and whenever I'm in a "hood" part of town I'll routinely get approached by cunts looking to steal a package. I'm 6'3 and full on bearmode and it doesn't deter them. What does deter them is seeming like you're unhigned and ready to do anything. It's in our DNA that a group of smaller animals can and will attack one larger animal. A bunch of "youths" will happily square up to a big guy if they can think they can intimidate you with numbers, all you have to do is show that you are willing to die and take them with you. I've had it a few times when delivering at night and it's a lot of fun.

>>Murder needs intent to kill and/or handling deadly force.
Which he did. There was a probable chance that a kicked person will not survive in this situation. The fact that she survived does not influence the fact of his intent.
In case this does not convince you, let's head over to that location and I'll kick you down the stairs a couple of times. Shouldn't take too long for you to fall in a way where you can no longer break your fall with your arms.

lol who gets picked on as an adult

If we follow this reasoning, you can justify any attack as attempted murder, as a simple fall on flat ground after being pushed can (and quite often actuall did) kill someone, if e.g. the head hits something and breaks your skull.

German law is a complex matter. You end up with sharia-like "HANG 'EM HIGHER!" - mob-laws, if you give in to such degenerate proposals like yours. If you like such laws, feel free to move to Syria. Because this is exactly by what the degenerates there rule by.

>Had enough in the end and just picked him up and threw him in the pond before going back to my conversation.
I wish someday in my life i will get in a situation where i can justifiably throw someone in a pond or canal of water

>Had enough in the end and just picked him up and threw him in the pond before going back to my conversation.

PAJEET REMOVED

Attached: 1539837583514.jpg (484x519, 53K)

Based and redpilled incel chad.

Manlets need not apply.

>He was sentenced to three years in prison.
Chad's and Stacy's always win at the end, get cucked incels.

It is clear cut.
He walked up to an innocent woman DROP KICKED HER DOWN THE STAIRS and sped off.

What? The guy who pushed a woman in front of a moving train in that subway webm thought it would be funny or didn't think she'd die too so he should get off with only 3 years.

Something like that should be seen as attempted fucking murder and he should get at least a 10 fucking years without possibility of parole. Not as the rule, but as a warning to stupid fucks like him.

By the way. In syria, that wouldn't have been a trial. We'd be seeing a video of him being castrated before having his head sawed off and his friends beaten with rocks in a gore thread on /gif/

FROM WHERE DOES THAT BOTTLE COME???

>being so insecure you have to attack somebody for calling you short
Manlets will never change

yes, murder requires intent but there are different qualifications of legal intention.

acknowledging and accepting that there is a risk of killing another individual by kicking said individual from the back down a flight of stairs, could - and SHOULD - constitute intent to kill. In latin, it's called Dolus Eventualis.

muslim dirtbag kicker should get a public beating and a life sentence in a crappy prison in whichever shithole he's originally from

nothing in the webm or anything about the story even remotely indicates that she 'asked for it' in any way you deluded fucking retards (this may not be directed towards the person i am responding to)

>What? The guy who pushed a woman in front of a moving train in that subway webm thought it would be funny or didn't think she'd die too so he should get off with only 3 years.

Circle back to the statement with the steamroller - trying to throw someone in front of a train is in fact attempted murder and can lead to a life in prison, even if the target is not harmed in any way.

>Not as the rule, but as a warning to stupid fucks like him.
You dont understand how law in civilized societies work and should stop talking about stuff you dont understand. If you like to punish a criminal out of personal desire for revenge or to make an example, you are a primitive degenerate very similar to ISIS.

So stop talking like you would know anything about the issue and go back to your average, uninteresting and uneducated normie life.

Yes. Being big and imposing intimidates 99% of people. They go out of their way to move out of your way first on the street, avoid eye contact, slouch down to appear smaller when next to you, etc.
However, you also might attract the 1% who want to challenge you to prove something.

Unless you're a manlet, then no one will take you seriously no matter how much you lift.

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: absolutely halal.png (639x524, 639K)

this is nothing, last week some guy was insulting a bartender in a pub i go out, police got called and the guy got one and a half year in prison

fucking racist fascist pig, can't you see how the woman was disrespecting the peaceful men?

>white """""""""""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""

not cute

Attached: 1526320891123[2].jpg (511x671, 33K)

agreed

>Circle back to the statement with the steamroller - trying to throw someone in front of a train is in fact attempted murder and can lead to a life in prison, even if the target is not harmed in any way.

user, that dropkick down those fucking stairs is an attempt at murder. That she didn't get hurt means nothing. He should do some serious time for that. AND this shit was caught on camera. He should see 10-20 years and only be eligible for parole after a fucking decade.

>You dont understand how law in civilized societies work and should stop talking about stuff you dont understand. If you like to punish a criminal out of personal desire for revenge or to make an example, you are a primitive degenerate very similar to ISIS.
There is not a civilized country on the earth that has not thrown every book they had at some absolute fucking scumbag or inconvenient person as an example to other people. Not one.

Stop pretending that you're this hyper intelligent person who understands the law and justice. Putting fucking idiots like that under the jail while making a big deal out of it PREVENTS fucking mob justice. Do you fucking understand?

Or are you on that piece of shit's defense team and are doing that thing where you flood places like fucking Jow Forums with bullshit PR to manipulate the stupid fucking retards into being on their side?

Sigma male fucks with anyone as he is not restricted with social standings. He is batman.

Attached: 1526401179683.jpg (480x478, 23K)

manlet cope

>being such a banterless faggot that the only thing you can think of is calling somebody short
Height really is the only thing most of you have going for you.

Attached: 1540136813246s.jpg (190x250, 5K)

For someone who has no understanding of law yourself (are you a first law JD/law student) you sure a bold to try to educate others.

As I've said before, there are different qualifications of intention.

Let's say we're talking about a murder case.

The first type of intent is rudimentary. The murder wanted to kill the victim and designed and committed the act with that objective in mind.

The second degree of intent is when you do something and understand that there is a strong likelihood that your action will have a fatal impact on others. For instance, let's say that someone took a gun and shot at random into a bus filled with passengers in an attempt to kill a specific target. Even if that person didn't kill any of the other people on the bus, it must have stood clear to him that there was a strong likelihood that he would have killed the other people as well. Therefore the shooter could be charged with attempted murder on every passenger on the bus.

the final degree of intent is, as I described, the intent where you acknowledge and accept that as a possible consequence of a given action, someone may die. For instance, if I stand on the top of a skyscraper and decides to throw a brick off the tower down onto the street, and I think to myself at the exact moment i'm throwing the brick "it's not very likely that i'll kill someone with this brick if I do that's OK i don't really care" and the brick then lands on someone's head, that would be a murder committed by me with intent to kill. Technically, though unlikely, even if it didn't hit anyone, if I was caught by the police and during interrogation gave testimony or a confession to that effect, the prosecution if they wanted could charge me with attempted murder.

so if we apply this onto the case of the guy kicking that woman down a flight of stairs, there could be a case for attempted murder

Nice Napoleon complex manlet

>should
>should
Not how law works.

>Or are you on that piece of shit's defense team
Not the slightest. I am with those preserving a state under the rule of law that does neither digress into archaic times nor into mob-law wanting to lynch anyone they dont like.

Understanding this is hard for those who dont follow dogmatic principles. Law needs to be uphold under any costs, be it if you dont like niggers, fags, leftists or right-wingers.
Otherwise, we can go back living in caves.

I highly doubt your 6’8”. Only 5% if the US population is taller than 6’2”.
The amount of people larping on here as 6’4”+ is ridiculous, unless this happens to be the taller section of the internet, where tall people don’t get laid