Hey fit help me out. What's the best plan to get rid of neck fat...

Hey fit help me out. What's the best plan to get rid of neck fat. I've been doing cardio and weight lifting and it's gotten me some progress. How do I speed up the process? What should I cut out of my diet to get rid of it. Once it's gone, how do I keep it from getting fat?

Attached: 20181020_181605~2.jpg (2448x1513, 353K)

Eat less

get rid of salt and ice it every morning. keep doing intense cardio and cut

Holy shit actual advice. Thank you buddy appreciate it :)

activated almonds

Neck-ups

Was thinking about that. I'll soack them rn

this user gave you good advice, faggot
Just stop being a disgusting fucking pig
Have you ever seen a shredded dude with neck fat?

Explain

I'm know for not eating. Most days I go with two meals a day. Weird healthy cereal and meat for dinner. But thanks you fucking retard

>you fucking retard
I misspelled "known"

keep eating your "healthy cereal" then
Here is some good advice: read the sticky
Otherwise enjoy being gross

Oh no no no

Look up mewing

eat nothing and watch your chin reappear

unironically this, I'm about 18% body fat and have a weak chin but my submental area is very defined

Alright your guys tips and other shit online is gonna be my bible for the next couple months

ice it? hwat?

IF YOU ARE NOT MEWING THEN WHAT YOU DOING

you needed vitamin A growing up but you didn't get it

Get hyoid fat removal surgery. Look it up, you can't change your natural fat distribution genetics, you need legit surgery sometimes. Rest assured it'll look completely natural, you won't get Bogged.

I believe these fat neck chins are caused by one thing and one thing only: trans fats.

I lost 100 pounds and one of the first things I did was completely eliminate trans fats / hydrogenated oils from my diet. Just after a year or so I had all of the sudden a fantastic jaw line even though I was still quite fat in other areas

Ill look into that
I want to try improving health n shit before throwing money at it. Surgery is a last resort but I won't rule it out

>I don’t eat much so that can’t be the reason for me being a fat cunt

fucks sake you little shit start tracking exactly what you eat
If it’s around your tdee (likely around 2000 cals for a skinnyfat dyel who does bugger all in the day) you will NEVER lose your neck fat